Diary of a binge eater.

What a great idea using Quorn... Because I usually do green days that'd be perfect... Thanks :)I hadn't thought of that x

I mainly do green not a fan of meat xx

Me neither really.. The only time I eat it is when we do a spag bol for everyone or when we eat out.. Plus I like my 4 healthy extras on green days lol. X

Me neither really.. The only time I eat it is when we do a spag bol for everyone or when we eat out.. Plus I like my 4 healthy extras on green days lol. X

The healthy extras are great I use all four most days do worry about the amount of carbs I eat though

The healthy extras are great I use all four most days do worry about the amount of carbs I eat though

Same here.. I've not had much pasta or rice over the last couple of days and feel a lot less bloated... I love having 2 lots of cheese a day too xx

Ooh Quorn. Fab! X

Yet again another binge

I need to break this cycle it's seriously affecting my health now.

Wish I could just have a moment where it all becomes clear & the power to stop.

I'm looking for online counselling its so expensive

Control is the operative word. I feel so out of control lately and it's a feeling I hate.

Am trying to do a 100% day tomorrow, just focusing on one meal at a time.

So hard x

Me too :(

I am trying so hard not to binge tonight, coming on here to try & stop myself but I know if I resist now it will happen tomorrow or the next day - I just feel I have no control whatsover even though it sounds so stupid :(

This is exactly where I am. Totally out of control, it's like I know in going to binge but I can't physically stop myself

Control is the operative word. I feel so out of control lately and it's a feeling I hate.

Am trying to do a 100% day tomorrow, just focusing on one meal at a time.

So hard x

I'm going to try but I'v said this for the last fortnight. all we can do is try.

Your right hun. We can only try.

It's like an addiction. I don't want to do it, even when I am binging I'm thinking "why are you doing this?!" But I just can't stop.

Am hoping I can do it tomorrow. I have to have a positive attitude to try to convince myself I can do it.

I seem to find my binges come in waves - nothing for a few weeks/months and then loads. If only I could work out the trigger for the binges x

I feel like such a failure. Even whilst I'm reading other people's diaries & commenting on how well they're doing, I'm stuffing my face!!!! I hate it when I'm doing it, but as you say it just seems like an addiction. I'm not even certain I have triggers as such, seems like I get these urges for no apparent reason & even if I resist for a day or so they don't go way until I give in!!!

I'm also going to try 100% tomorrow. Hoping it'll be easier now that I've got it out of my system. Good luck to you both, let me know how you get on tomorrow. X

I feel like such a failure. Even whilst I'm reading other people's diaries & commenting on how well they're doing, I'm stuffing my face!!!! I hate it when I'm doing it, but as you say it just seems like an addiction. I'm not even certain I have triggers as such, seems like I get these urges for no apparent reason & even if I resist for a day or so they don't go way until I give in!!!

I'm also going to try 100% tomorrow. Hoping it'll be easier now that I've got it out of my system. Good luck to you both, let me know how you get on tomorrow. X

Good luck hun well get there xxx

Your right hun. We can only try.

It's like an addiction. I don't want to do it, even when I am binging I'm thinking "why are you doing this?!" But I just can't stop.

Am hoping I can do it tomorrow. I have to have a positive attitude to try to convince myself I can do it.

I seem to find my binges come in waves - nothing for a few weeks/months and then loads. If only I could work out the trigger for the binges x

Do you think today's is because of your off day yesterday. Sometimes I know what triggers it and other times I also just get the urge and can't control it until I give in.

I know what's set me off this week OH nit picking, feeling unappreciated. Don't think he means to do it but fed up of been taken for a mug.

Could be. I hadn't thought it considered it could be that.

If it is then easy way to solve that - my OH will have to go lol x

Haha win win situation :)

Back