Diary of a binge eater.

Hope you manage to get to Dr today hun. For both of you x

Managed to get in they can't see any problems with my knees apart from week leg muscles
There referring me to the hospital for carpel tunnel & they do t run the weight loss clinic anymore
He was running 40 mins late & wouldn't talk about Dylan so I've got to book a separate appointment for him.

Today's food (green)

B- kiwi fruit
L- scrambled egg & wm roll
T- braising steak, onion, carrots, potato, Yorkshire pud, roast potato, stuffing & gravy

Hex a- milk
Hex b- steak, wm roll

Syns- Yorkishire pud-4 gravy-3
roast potato-6 stuffing-2

No exercise bk to gym 2mo.

Running 40mins late!
Well at least they are referring you hun, may help with the pain x

Busy day only just sat down since half 6 this morning

B- wheatabix
L- meatball pasta bake
T- pasta, Philadelphia, courgettes, pepper, onion, mushroom

Hex a- milk & Philadelphia
Hex b- wheatabix & nuts

Snacks- banana,
Syns- sushi-5 cheese-4 dairy lea dipper-6

Another mixed week just wish I could get into a routine

Off to frankly & bennys later with the girls. First night out since Xmas I intend to enjoy myself lol

Will be a 100% on plan 2mo. X

Ouch red wine headache :(

Really enjoyed last night, food was lovely but not sw friendly. I did feel really uncomfortable in my clothes so I'm using this to spur me on & keep me focused.
I did have the urge to binge early. I couldn't stop thinking about cheese filled pittas with mayo so I put the pittas in the freezer lol it worked will use this tactic more often

B- scrambled egg, baked beans & pitta
L- banana, apple, pink & white & mini jam tart
T- Big Mac in a bowl, sw chips salad

Hex a- milk & cheese hex b- wm pitta & nuts
Snacks- grapes
Syns- 2 pink & whites-5, mini jam tart -3.5, seafood salad dressing-3.5

Hiya Kel, hows your week going? Hope you're OK xx

Hi hun I've had a really busy week, weighed in last mon lost 2 and lost another 1 this week. Not quite sure how.
Bit gutted I've had to cancel my gym membership as can't afford it anymore & can't fit the classes in since moving will hopefully get some DVDs for at home.

Well done on the losses hun!

I know how you feel about the gym. Thinking of cancelling myself. So hard to fit it in and expensive x

Well done on the losses hun! I know how you feel about the gym. Thinking of cancelling myself. So hard to fit it in and expensive x

It is expensive I never feel motivated to go when it's colder

Just turned to my good friend the fridge for comfort oh is proper pi**ing me off. A pkt of fig rolls and a milky bar yoghurt & I feel worse.

Last edited:
What's up hun? Men are a pain most if the time lol. Ditto with turning to food. Feel fat and bloated x

He's just been a typical man my patience is running low .
Xx

Back