Diary of a binge eater.

Lots of people seem to be struggling at the moment hun (me included). But as you say today is a new day, & I know you can get back on it. Hope you're ok & whatever triggdred the emotional eating has sorted itself out. X

Lots of people seem to be struggling at the moment hun (me included). But as you say today is a new day, & I know you can get back on it. Hope you're ok & whatever triggdred the emotional eating has sorted itself out. X

Thanks hun, it has. All sorted and feeling postive.
Keep looking at lovely clothes in the shops if I want to wear these in the summer I need to shift some junk from trunk lol :)

Weighed in yesterday gained half. Was a very lucky girl should of been a lot more

I'm really struggling this time in the seven weeks that I've been bk at class I've lost a measly 5 pounds.

I don't know why I'm finding it hard I want it so bad but can't stop reaching for the rubbish

No wi in tonight as it's oh bday and I promised I'll cook him a meal. Gonna try and weigh sat

Oh well all I can do is try...

Wi this morning 2.5 on absolutely deserved
Lovely day here very sunny, there's something about nice days that make stayin on plan easier.

B- pancakes, strawberrys, grapes, & apple
L- chili, Mexican rice, baby corn & sugar snap peas
T- creamy chicken& bacon pasta with salad

Hex a- milk hex b- oats
Snacks apple

Syns- not sir about rice it was a rice fushion can't find it on the app so going to count - 2.5, low low cheese-4

Ooh noticed earlier that asda now do there own quark & it's free.

I did it I got through a Saturday on plan without bingeing
Now to tackle today dinner at the grandparents :)

Yay another day on plan, visited my grandparents who cook the most amazing pie. I had a much smaller portion and stuck to plan the rest of the day when usually I would binge all day because I would use the pie been to high in syns as an excuse to blow it. Now just chilling watching obese a year to save my life. B- sw pancakes, apple & a pear L- pie crust & veg, Yorkshire pudding & gravy T- asda fresh tastes fajita veg, mug shot stirred in & 3 asda meat free burgers Hex a- milk hex b- porridge oats Snacks- apple, mango & muller lite syns- I'm going to put grans dinner at 15 & 1.5 for the burgers
Just got to get through my birthday 2mo then I should be set for a good loss :)

Well today didn't go as planned ended up goin to weather spoons and having the steak with a couple of glasses of rose to wash it down & then some birthday cake this evening but as they say it's only your birthday once a year.

Still going for a loss on Wednesday lots of super free & water 2mo xx

Happy Birthday Kel! :birthday:

I think you were very restrained for a birthday meal, I would have had a lot more cake & wine. Well done also on such a great on plan weekend :D Mine was nowhere near as well behaved, straight back on it though & hoping a couple of 500kcal days will limit the damage. Fingers crossed!

X

Happy Birthday Kel! :birthday: I think you were very restrained for a birthday meal, I would have had a lot more cake & wine. Well done also on such a great on plan weekend :D Mine was nowhere near as well behaved, straight back on it though & hoping a couple of 500kcal days will limit the damage. Fingers crossed! X

Thank you it was very restraint compared to previous yrs

Weekends are for enjoying
Good luck xx

B- pineapple& muller
L- chilli, rice & salad
T- creamy chicken, bacon pasta & salad

Hex a- milk hex b- oats
Snacks- sw pancakes, strawberries,melon,grapes

Syns- honey-2 cheese-4

Wi lastnight maintained brought a countdown so going to give the next 6 weeks my best shot x

Terrible weekend on plan nothing new there but today is a new day. It's a beautiful sunny day here so I'm taking kids and dog for a long walk to brush of the cob webs. Today's food B- sw pancakes, apple, pear & plum L- sw donner kebab & salad T- roast chicken, potatoes, carrots, broccoli & Yorkshire pud Syns- honey-1,Yorkshire pud-5 sweet chilli sauce-1, gravy-2

Last edited:
So tired off to bed in a min

B- sw pancake, apple, pear & nectarine
L- salad, chicken & peri peri mugshot
T- peppers,onion,mushrooms,lettuce, sw chips, veggie sausage, mushy peas

Hex a- milk hex b- porridge oats
Snacks apple, 2 caramel snacks jacks

Syns- sausage4.5 snack a jacks-10 3 cola bottles-3

Lost 1.5 at wi on wed & then it all went to pot.
First day bk on plan have done really well but seriously craving choc luckily there's none in the house

Did make the sw cravy today it tasted really nice but liked like I had just chucked purée veg all over my roast

B- porridge, strawberries & blueberries
L- batchelors high veg past an sauce & salad
T- roast pork, potatoes, cabbage, 2 yorkie puds & sw gravy

Hex a & b - milk & porridge oats
Sacks- pear

Syns- cheese-6 yorkie pus -4

Feeling good today, popped to asda and tried the new limited addition muller coconut wit a hint of lime, it was lush very refreshing B- pancakes, apple & satsumas L- smash pizza topped with tuna, onion, tomatoes & cheese, salad with chick peas T- stewing beef, onion, garlic & herb roast potatoes & savory cabbage, sw gravy. Hex a- milk hex b- oats Syns- 2 fairy cake-8 cheese-3 walkers pop chips-4 2 square chocolate-2 Also prepped tuna & egg salads for the next 2 days. I find been organised is helping me :)

Last edited:
Didn't get to weigh in tonight will weigh sat, not looking forward to this week as I'm living of such a tight budget, roll on payday

B- banana
L- tuna salad & chick peas
T- sw chips & salad

Hex a- milk hex b- wm bread

Snacks 2 bananas, sugar free jelly

Syns- 2 sugars-2 jelly-1

B- banana
L- golden wonder sweet & sour noodles
T- sw chips, omelette & beans

Hex a- milk & cheese
Hex b- none

Syns- crisps-6, noodles-5, sugar-2