Diary of a binge eater.

Sending hugs girls xxx

Good luck for WI Kel x

Hi Kel,

In relation to the caramel shortcake we spoke about the other day - I bought WeightWatchers Caramel Shortcake in Tesco earlier.

Just has one with a cuppa and they are lovely! And only 6syns!

Thought I'd let you know x

Originally Posted by valerie11 Saturday 2nd feb EE Breakfast - pear & latte (hex a) Lunch - bacon, egg, b.beans, toast, toms & mushrooms 1 tbs brown sauce (hex b + 1 syn) Dinner - 3 ryvita, Philadelphia light, ham & Tomato (8 syns) Snacks - 2 mikado (1syn) satsuma, banana, options orange choc pudding (2 syns) coconut Greek yog (0.5 syns) latte (3 syns) lemon Greek yog 0.5 syns) 54 syns - 16 used = 38 syns left

Didn't make my 5th binge free day had 2 pieces bread & marmalade & apple pie & a bar choc but when I look at what I ate yesterday can see why I didn't have a proper breakfast & only had ryvita for dinner could have had a decent meal for 8 syns (or free even ;-( ) lesson learnt but on a plus point have just been to asda for my food shop I would usually say sod it & buy cakes, sweets & choc but I knew if I did I would be more annoyed with myself. Drawing my line under it :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was busy all day yesterday so only had a mug shot for lunch, & today I've been even worse due to been busy again, but its no excuse I could of made healthier choices. As from 2mo I'm given up my trigger foods. So that's no more bread, crisps or chocolate ( eek that's scary)

I'm also signing up to the email loop at OA. I'm hoping this will keep me focused and I've downloaded some free self help books to get stuck into.

Well get there eventually xx

Just got bk from wi lost 2lb,not sure how. I hate a loss after a bad week feel like I don't deserve it.

This weeks targets-

To weigh healthy extras
Stay away from trigger foods

Loose 2lb :)

I'm now at 13 stone 6.

Well done Kel! Course you deserve the loss - one bad day doesn't take away from the fact that the other days were good.

Good luck for this week! X

Found an online meeting for oa 5 am Friday morning.

Just got bk from wi lost 2lb,not sure how. I hate a loss after a bad week feel like I don't deserve it.

This weeks targets-

To weigh healthy extras
Stay away from trigger foods

Loose 2lb :)

I'm now at 13 stone 6.

Brilliant and you do deserve it - goes to show that its what you do the majority of the time that has the effect, not the blips x

Hi kel I subscribed to the loop getting hundreds of emails keep trying to unsubscribe but tells me I've got my email address wrong ????
I had another binge last night probably because I didn't eat my dinner didn't fancy it.. was suddenly hungry at 10pm ......... Say no more hope u've done better than me. Good luck with ur online meeting xxx

Hi kel I subscribed to the loop getting hundreds of emails keep trying to unsubscribe but tells me I've got my email address wrong ????
I had another binge last night probably because I didn't eat my dinner didn't fancy it.. was suddenly hungry at 10pm ......... Say no more hope u've done better than me. Good luck with ur online meeting xxx

Had another binge to I didn't eat dinner either, but feeling more positive today. Just been to asda to buy other things to use my syns for other than choc, crisps or bread.

I'm having second thoughts about the time of that meeting may have to try an afternoon one and tell other half I'm workin on PC lol

I was gonna sign up to the email loop. Are the emails relevant?

Much better day to day. Just wish I had the motivation to get on with the cleaning lol

B- 2 wheatabix
L- sw chips, egg, mushroom and beans
T- mustard mash, veg, yorkie pud & gravy

Hex a - milk
Hex b- almonds & wheatabix

Snacks- banna

Syns- yorkie pud- 2, gravy-3, go head biscuits- 5

Total-10

Exercise- 1 hr body pump.

Right best make a move this house isn't going to clean its self. :)

Hi kel have to say there are loads of emails i could relate to:) I did do a sponser one with some one but had to send her 3 gratuities, 3 something else & 3 something else I didn't understand what she meant lol so didn't bother it seems a lot of people that sent me emails r very religious (which I'm not) so that was a bit off putting to me as well. Hopefully u will find it ok. Sorry u had another blip :-( we r not going to have any more binges now, we have to get our acts together DO WE WANT TO LOSE THE LBS... Yes DOES BINGING MAKE US FEEL BETTER ....no sorted lol we can & will do it :) xx

Much better day to day. Just wish I had the motivation to get on with the cleaning lol

B- 2 wheatabix
L- sw chips, egg, mushroom and beans
T- mustard mash, veg, yorkie pud & gravy

Hex a - milk
Hex b- almonds & wheatabix

Snacks- banna

Syns- yorkie pud- 2, gravy-3, go head biscuits- 5

Total-10

Exercise- 1 hr body pump.

Right best make a move this house isn't going to clean its self. :)

Love, love love body pump! Do some squats for me!

Hi kel have to say there are loads of emails i could relate to:) I did do a sponser one with some one but had to send her 3 gratuities, 3 something else & 3 something else I didn't understand what she meant lol so didn't bother it seems a lot of people that sent me emails r very religious (which I'm not) so that was a bit off putting to me as well. Hopefully u will find it ok. Sorry u had another blip :-( we r not going to have any more binges now, we have to get our acts together DO WE WANT TO LOSE THE LBS... Yes DOES BINGING MAKE US FEEL BETTER ....no sorted lol we can & will do it :) xx

I tend to find Americans go on much more about religion than Brits do!

Nights are the worst...all nights. I clearly need a 'night time' hobby like dancing. Have days under control any advice on dealing with the night time binge? Anyone?

Back