Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Got weight watcher digital ones! Weighing heavier on them though. 13 stone 4. So no way I'm making 13 stone by wed, but I'm happy I have reliable scales now xxx

I'm still confused !!!!! So annoying! My weight watcher ones showed me two diff readings, dunno if that had something to with what I was wearing! I'll give these scales a few more days and if there still playing up then they'll be going back to the shop. Lol!

Yeah fine today, this might sound strange but I'm not getting hungry atall not even for the shakes. Totally don't have a appetite now :/

Glad to hear your making the most of your last day :) how long are you planning on staying on the diet for? Xx

Morning :)

Today's the day. I'm a little bit excited!! Gonna go and weigh myself in a minute and then update my stats...(I know I've put on this week)

Hmm, don't really know what to say about the scales....do you keep them in the same place each time you weigh yourself?

Well that could be a good thing? I can't wait to not be hungry haha!!

I'm planning on staying on for 7 weeks total food replacement, then 1 week 2 shakes and a meal, then 1 week 1 shake and 2 meals, then I have one week before I go on holiday xxx

Sounds a good plan! :) I've got another 9 weeks left of total meal replacement. Think it's a scary thought adding food back cause you have to be really careful.

You had your first shake ? Let me know how your feeling, & take paracetamol with you incase of headaches.

You will notice a huge difference in the first week! I lost 8lbs.

I think if you get past the first week then it becomes normal to you not to have food.

Good luck xxx

I haven't had my first shake yet, waiting till I feel hungry, think I ate so much yesterday I'm still full this morning. Got paracetamol in my back and I've already drank my first 500ml of water. I'll be more than happy if I lose 8lbs.

Yeah, I'm hopefully going to eat 3 small meals when I start eating again. Definitely need to be on shakes though as when I do the shakes I know I'm not eating so I don't have to decide what to eat, thats usually when I let myself down xxx

I'm the exact same. Can't do calorie counting at all, that's when all the fatty foods creep back in :( so not looking forward to that.

Yeah I usually leave my first shake as long as I can.

Xx

Nah I haven't, slim & save looks good though! Might do a few weeks of that after my 12 weeks to introduce food, :/ dunno if that would work lol! Xx

Ideally that's my plan! Chicken & turkey! Salad , stir frys, veg, home made soup! Yum! Lol could maybe add some weight watchers things too.

All I've been thinking about for weeks haha xxx

Back