Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Morning Bikini,

That's an amazing loss so far well done!! I just come on here to express how I feel and its nice to know it can help people! I always love talking to people who emotional eat like me to find out how they deal with it.

I'm currently on 'Shake that Weight' shakes and started on Monday but haven't stuck to it 100% this week, it was my mums 50th Birthday yesterday and she's having a party on Saturday which means I know I'll have to eat something if I'm drinking, so think this is why my head isn't 100% in it this week. I'm starting properly on Monday which gives me about 10 weeks before I go on holiday.

I eventually want to lose about 5 stone but I know this will take some time and I'm prepared to finally put in the work. Feel free to comment on anything and share your stories with us :) xx

Think I would have killed for a pizza last night.
My problem is that I'm so fed up of these shakes, I dunno if I can face them any longer!
When I do have one I'm not even finishing it. :( I'm managing fine with not eating but I'm struggling to drink the shakes. Weird iknow!:/ x

Aww :) I want to be about 11 by September as that's when I introduce food, but I need to get down to 10 stone, ideal goal weight:) xxx

Pizza is amazing lol! Yeah the first week is the hardest.. I've not had anything either apart from some water. I'm in the 12s now! But last night I knocked myself ill with this! It's the lack of water. I need to get a grip or am gonna end up ill! Xxx

Back