Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Few bits of pakora! My throat feels like it's been all scratched :( could barley swallow it! Was so strange but it was so good lol! Total regret it so I won't be doing that again! Xxxx

Morning, sorry I haven't been on much, had such a busy weekend!

Only lost 1lb this week but I haven't exactly stuck to it at all, I'm back today and doing it 100% for this week! Taking it one week at a time.

Thought I'd be dissappointed and put on this week so 1lb is still a loss and I'm happy with that considering the amount I've eaten. xxx

Aww well done, 1lb is still a good loss!

I've had a few slip ups too tbh. But I'm gonna try & see what I can lose from now to my weigh day which is Wednesday! I want to be 12. 10 but I dunno if I'll get to that xxx

Well I've just weighed myself. I'm 12. 11 so that's actually quite good. That's 3lbs so far hoping to get to 12. 9 or 12. 10 by wed.

Yeah we've been out alot so stole some of my bf's chippy lol! Also him and my sister got a Indian so had some pakora. felt so good to actually eat something. I've been eating soft mints as well for something to chew on.

It's amazing how ye lose weight in your sleep!

Xxx

You're not far off!! I'm hoping to be 14st next monday...that's 8lbs :/ but I'm hoping if I stick to it I can do it!

I'm not hungry this morning so hoping thats a good sign, the thing is I wasn't even hungry over the weekend I was just eating because everyone else was..I have no will power what so ever!!

Have you still been struggling with the shakes?xxx

You should manage 8lbs. That's what I lost on my first week. My friends just started this but she's doing 2 shakes nd a meal.

Xxx

Back