Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

I think it's at night that bothers you. You should try two shakes and a meal. Or see how you feel after your first week. Your doing good! Xxxx

It's hard not having something to munch on from time to time.
Feel bloated today. So think I might leave my weigh in til tomorrow. Xxx

Yeah I think I will do that.

With switching back to eating I don't think I'd lose much. This time last week I was 13 stone on the dot. So as long as I'm around that then ill be happy. At one point I was 12. 11 but I won't be that now xxxxx

That's what type of eater I am. I just eat because I'm bored, :(
However having my salad at night is in a way taking away that craving for food.

Was 12. 11 when I weighed yesterday. Gonna weigh in a while again.

Got my sister staying tonight, But apparently she's on a diet so shouldn't be too bad tonight.

Hope your feeling better about Dan, it must be hard :( you'll see him tomorrow :) xxxx

But last night wasn't easy for me either. Bf had some carrot cake last night :/ he kept mentioning that he needed chocolate ect. I found that quite hard. Didn't cave in but to be honest I probably would have if it wasn't for me having my salad. Xxx

Yeah, I'm not doing too well this week, instead of aiming for 100% all week I've decided to aim for 100% each day.

Hopefully I'm seeing him tomorrow but he's going to look at a car today and if for some reason he can't pick it up till saturday he's not going to come over till saturday morning. I'll survive though, it's just hard.

xxx

Back