Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Breakfast looks delicious. Hope you have a nice day. Have a huge glass of wine for me :) xxx

Thanks, I'll have a bottle for you Sam xxxxxx

I was on my way to go to the gym when mum asked me if I wanted to go shopping & said there was 25% off in debenhams so unfortunately I got sidetracked...haha. I'll go tomorrow! My boyfriend is taking me out for lunch but I'm going to ask to go somewhere with soup :) enjoy your day!!! Xxx

I was on my way to go to the gym when mum asked me if I wanted to go shopping & said there was 25% off in debenhams so unfortunately I got sidetracked...haha. I'll go tomorrow! My boyfriend is taking me out for lunch but I'm going to ask to go somewhere with soup :) enjoy your day!!! Xxx

I thought your mum would encourage you lol. Never mind, there's always tomorrow.
I'm the same, it doesn't take me much to get me sidetracked either!
I hope you had a lovely lunch :-D xxx

I had a great day. Maybe too much wine but hey ho, I don't remember the last time I did this!!

Breakfast 5pp
Fried potatoes & ham, onions & mushrooms
Milk 1pp

Lunch/dinner 17pp
Chicken 7pp, smoked paprika sauce 3pp, potato dauphinoise 7pp, just a small piece (i know I have over pointed but better to err on the side of caution)

Snacks 35p
Wine- 3 bottles shared between the 2 of us.....eek 28
Walkers baked chilli stars 3p
Cadburys roses x 3 4pp

Total 57/28 weeklies now 12pp

Last edited:
To be fair we did walk around town a lot! And she bought me a dress :) sounds like you had a good day! I'm having a few vodka & cokes tonight :) xxxx

To be fair we did walk around town a lot! And she bought me a dress :) sounds like you had a good day! I'm having a few vodka & cokes tonight :) xxxx

Oh lovely :) what would we do without Mum eh? I bet you enjoyed your shopping trip with your mum (better than sweating in a gym!!)
I hope you enjoyed your drinks, it's great to unwind and relax with a little tipple lol xxx

Hope everybody has had a good day! :) xxx

You too, can't believe the weekend is nearly over and another thing..........at the end of this week it's DECEMBER!!!!!! xxx

I know it's crazy! I did enjoy my night! Off out again tonight but still got 30 weeklies left :) made some 0pp soup for tomorrow. Had a nice time with my mum & we saw some real reindeer in town with Santa! I'm excited for December because it feels Christmassy :D I'm doing my mum a surprise 50th party on 1st so I'll be using all next weeks weeklies there! X

I know it's crazy! I did enjoy my night! Off out again tonight but still got 30 weeklies left :) made some 0pp soup for tomorrow. Had a nice time with my mum & we saw some real reindeer in town with Santa! I'm excited for December because it feels Christmassy :D I'm doing my mum a surprise 50th party on 1st so I'll be using all next weeks weeklies there! X

Hope you had another lovely night Nikki.
I love reindeer, not seen a real one since I was a child. Christmas is my favourite time of year, it's magical!!
Sounds like you're going to be a busy lady over the next few days, fingers crossed all goes to plan xxx

Back