Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

And my Christmas tree goes up next Sunday!!!

Im a traditionalist, I put mine up 12 nights before (well, the weekend closest to it) Exciting isn't it!! xxx

Hope you've had a great day Hazel xx

Ive had a busy day! I did an overtime yesterday and Im up and away doing another one today. The money will be handy for Christmas.
Im off on Friday so at least I have a day off though technically it wont be a relaxing one.
My sons schools main fundraiser which is a Christmas fete is on Friday so I'll be reporting to the school bright eyed at 9am. All hands on deck to price goods & set up the hall.
Have a good week xxx

Didnt update yesterday. It was a busy day. Hopefully I'll have more time later.

Breakfast 6pp
Special K yogurty 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 5pp
Sweet chilli chicken & salad

Dinner 8pp
Creamy red prawn curry (thanks for this Nikki, it was lovely) prawns 3pp, rice 3pp, sauce 2pp
image-3120322386.jpg
Snacks 19pp
Shapers strawberry nougat bar 2pp
Walkers baked sweet chilli crisps 3pp
Mars bar 7pp
Shapers crispie bar 2pp
Asda peanut butter cone 5pp

Total 38/28pp all points used

Glad you liked it! Me & mum love it & my 3 year old will eat it as long as its in a pita bread! They were miniature reindeer! Very cute but Santa seemed upset he wasn't getting much attention haha. Your salad sounds good too! Today I'm going to the gym & for a walk tonight so hopefully the weekend won't have ruined this week for me! I do have 11 weeklies left but I'm going to avoid using them! All have a nice day :) xxx

omg yet another lush meal x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Glad you liked it! Me & mum love it & my 3 year old will eat it as long as its in a pita bread! They were miniature reindeer! Very cute but Santa seemed upset he wasn't getting much attention haha. Your salad sounds good too! Today I'm going to the gym & for a walk tonight so hopefully the weekend won't have ruined this week for me! I do have 11 weeklies left but I'm going to avoid using them! All have a nice day :) xxx

I will definitely have it again. Next time I'll try chicken. Another winner :)
What does Santa expect when he has mini reindeers at hand? Of course he's going to get ignored lol
I'm sure you'll be fine, planning is the key to success. You'll make the right choices. When is your weigh in day? xxx

Going to have a relaxing night tonight & put my feet up. Haven't done it in a while.
Went to weigh in tonight and I stayed the same. I just don't understand whats going on with my body just now. My leaser says because I had such a big weight loss last week (4 & 1/2 lbs) that my body has slowed down. I've to fill out a tracker and bring it next week at weigh in. If I stay the same next week, she can see what I have had. I just don't understand it. I was a lot more active too and didn't have any AP's.

Breakfast 6pp
Special K 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 3pp
Prawn salad

Dinner 9pp
image-3672477261.jpg
Smoked haddock & sweetcorn chowder

Snacks 9pp
7 cadbury's roses. Yes, I turned to the chocolate after my weigh in. Why do I do that???

My weigh in day is Thursday but today I have been to the doctors and I have tonsillitis, sinusitis and an ear infection so I'm not very hungry and I'm on antibiotics so I doubt I'll eat much! Every cloud eh? That's exactly what me and mum said about the reindeer! Xxx

And I agree with your leader! I once lost 5 and a half lbs in a week then the week after stayed the same. It's just all your body balancing out I think! Xxx

My weigh in day is Thursday but today I have been to the doctors and I have tonsillitis, sinusitis and an ear infection so I'm not very hungry and I'm on antibiotics so I doubt I'll eat much! Every cloud eh? That's exactly what me and mum said about the reindeer! Xxx

Oh dear!! Lets hope the antibiotics have kicked in for the party. I think that health is taken for granted. We wake up, get on with our day and don't think anything of it. It's not until you don't feel well that you realise and appreciate your health!
Hope you feel better soon Nikki xxx

I'm sure I'll be fine! Just going to get on with everything as normal :) but defo gonna use it to get my boyfriend to do everything for me! Haha. I've had it about a week but I thought it was just a cold! Your food today looks good :) I bet your kitchen always smells of yummy food!!! X

Back shift today so I thought I would update my diary now rather than later.

Breakfast 5pp
2 shredded wheat 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Ham sandwich 8pp
Slim a soup 1pp

Dinner 11pp
Meatballs 5pp & pasta 6pp
image-1477952224.jpg
In my plastic tub to reheat in microwave later

Snack 2pp
Boots yogurt & blueberry bar (I love these, it's like they're coated in white chocolate :) )

Total 28/28pp weeklies balance 49pp

Back