Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Went shopping today and bought myself a dress for Christmas day :) I have been looking for a while but nothing caught my eye. Today, I was in luck. What is wrong with me, thats 2 dresses I've bought within a matter of months. I NEVER wear dresses!!! Its amazing what losing some weight can do :-D

Breakfast 6pp
Bran flakes 4pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 8pp
Ham & turkey subway with honey mustard sauce

Dinner 8pp
View attachment 71080
Chicken breast 3pp stuffed with babybel light 1pp and put into my smoker
Mash 4pp
Smoked courgette
Balsamic red onion & mushrooms

Snacks
1/2 box ww'ers rhubarb & custard candies 1pp
Prawn cocktail pom pom bears 3pp
Ww'ers rich toffee bar 2pp

Total 28/28pp weeklies balance 49pp

well done on the loss thats fab!!!

how do you do your mash and how much do you have? mine always seems more points but yours looks sooooo nice ( as always ) xx

Not been on this much over the last few days but I intend to change that! Getting up at 5 each morning has taken it's toll and as the week went on, the less energy I had.
A quick summary of my meals for the last few days-

Wednesday 33pp

Special k yogurty & milk 7pp
Costa chicken, rocket &roasted peppers pannini 9pp
Chicken breast with smoked paprika & roasted veg 6pp
image-3103382817.jpg
McCoy's king prawn crisps 5pp
Dumpling 6pp
Total 33/28. 5 weeklies used, balance 44pp

Thursday 31pp
Bran flakes & milk 6pp
Ham salad sandwich 7pp
Shortbread mini bite 2pp
M&s moroccan style chicken 6pp with fried potatoes & mushrooms 3pp roasted broccoli (thats why the edges are brown, it makes it a little bit crispy (like seaweed!!)
image-1879425608.jpg
Pom pom bears crisps 3pp
2 milky bars 4pp
Total 31/28, 3 weeklies used balance now 41pp

I'll update todays food later. Have a nice weekend everyone :)

Last edited:
Aw, I bet you look gorgeous in the dresses Hazel! :) Food sounds lush as always! Chicken breast stuffed with ex. light philly/light mozzarella is a nice alternative, I find babybels can taste a little bit 'rubbery' when melted, maybe it's just me though!

Size 12 is fab Nikki, well done! ;)

Hope you're having a nice week, almost the weekend! ^^

I love the dress, not what I thought I would go for tbh!
I like the babybel as it's stringy like mozzarella though I find if it's over cooked it tends to go rubbery :)
Hope all is well with you, have a lovely weekend xx

Last edited:
Let's see your dress then? How's you. Feels like ages since I last messaged. Time is going by far too quickly xx

Im fine thanks, so glad its Friday. Long lie tomorrow!! I cant believe its just over 2 weeks to Christmas. Where has the year gone?
I'll put the dress on & get someone to take a photo and I'll post it later.
Hows things with you? xxx

well done on the loss thats fab!!!

how do you do your mash and how much do you have? mine always seems more points but yours looks sooooo nice ( as always ) xx

Thank you :-D
For my mash I use skimmed milk and butter buds which I bought from Lakeland. It's a powder you sprinkle onto your food and it gives it a buttery taste. I use 3 sachets for 0pp's!! My potatoes weighed 200g which is 4pp's, butter buds 0pp's & milk from my allowance earlier on in the day. Sorted! xx

Im fine thanks, so glad its Friday. Long lie tomorrow!! I cant believe its just over 2 weeks to Christmas. Where has the year gone?
I'll put the dress on & get someone to take a photo and I'll post it later.
Hows things with you? xxx

I know it's flying by. Things are manically busy here. Still 9 working days and 2 weeks off. I can't wait xxx

I know it's flying by. Things are manically busy here. Still 9 working days and 2 weeks off. I can't wait xxx

When the holiday comes we'll be needing it. I always find that things get really manic and there aren't enough hours in the day then late Christmas Eve I can chill and start to relax. Only 18 sleeps!!! :) xxx

When the holiday comes we'll be needing it. I always find that things get really manic and there aren't enough hours in the day then late Christmas Eve I can chill and start to relax. Only 18 sleeps!!! :) xxx

Madness!! I can't do my last bit of Xmas shopping until the 21st so I'm as far done as I can be for now....Christmas cards written, presents wrapped but evenings are just crazy...why do people leave it until now to decide they want to meet up? Xxx

Madness!! I can't do my last bit of Xmas shopping until the 21st so I'm as far done as I can be for now....Christmas cards written, presents wrapped but evenings are just crazy...why do people leave it until now to decide they want to meet up? Xxx

Same here. My friends all seem to have other things on so its difficult to try & arrange meet ups. Im the same I suppose with work commitments, but I dont have a brilliant exciting social life. That sounds sad, I know, but you know what I mean. I don't go out pubbing & clubbing every weekend!
Im ready present wise, just wee silly bits & bobs still to do. I havent written out my cards yet or put up my decorations but over the weekend, I'm hoping it will all be done. Other than that, I'm quite organised.
You're very organised too by the sounds of it :) xxx

So, today after work I had a little browse around the local shops and saw nothing!! Its a small town with a few high street names but just small stores. I'm on the lookout for some new clothes, ones that fit as I feel like a bit of a hobo with the ones I'm wearing! I think I need to wait until after Christmas, once all the party wear is gone then I'll be on a mission!!

Breakfast 5pp
2 shredded wheat 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 8pp
Subway 6 inch italian with turkey & ham 7pp bbq sauce 1pp

Dinner
Thai salmon parcels 4pp
Potatoes 4pp
image-2448166510.jpg
image-951095632.jpg
They were a nice change but I put too much lime juice on them!!

Snacks 18pp
1/2 btl wine 9pp
Strawberry pop tart 5pp
Walnut whip 4pp

Total 39/28 weeklies balance now 30pp

Thank you :-D
For my mash I use skimmed milk and butter buds which I bought from Lakeland. It's a powder you sprinkle onto your food and it gives it a buttery taste. I use 3 sachets for 0pp's!! My potatoes weighed 200g which is 4pp's, butter buds 0pp's & milk from my allowance earlier on in the day. Sorted! xx

hmmmm I think I'll try them xx

Ooh, dinner looks delicious! Sorry you didn't find any clothes you liked, am sure you look fab no matter what you're wearing though :) xx Yay for January sales!

Have a lovely weekend x

Awww, you say such lovely things :-D yep, bring on the sales!! Been looking at holidays for the summer, really fed up of these horrible cold, dark miserable days and nights. It will give me something to focus on - me in a bikini lol. Hilarious!!!! xxx

Last edited:
Awww, you say such lovely things :-D yep, bring in the sales!! Been looking at holidays for the summer, really fed up of these horrible cold, dark miserable days and nights. It will give me something to focus on - me in a bikini lol. Hilarious!!!! xxx

You will look gorgeous. Where are you looking to go? Xx

You will look gorgeous. Where are you looking to go? Xx

Thank you :) I'm looking at Majorca. A guy at work went to Alcudia to a Hotel called Club Mac. He said it was the best holiday he's ever had and he's well travelled. There are 3 hotels based around a waterpark, Club Mac is one of those Hotels. It looks fab for Ross. As he's an only child we thought it would be better to go a family/child based holiday this year. We went to Bulgaria in the summer but there was nothing for kids to do. Hoping to book it over the next few days.
www.clubmac.es/en/index.html
If I know where I'm going, I can totally focus on it, save money and get to goal. Well, that's the plan!! xxx

Last edited:
Wow that looks amazing. So lucky :) we went to Spain in July and it was one of the nicest places we have ever been and yes I agree if does keep you focused. That's what keeps me going :) xx

Wow that looks amazing. So lucky :) we went to Spain in July and it was one of the nicest places we have ever been and yes I agree if does keep you focused. That's what keeps me going :) xx

You have Florida to focus on, so we'll both be beach belles and not beached whales lol. We can flaunt our new figures :-D xxx

Back