Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Put my tree up tonight so that's something else done. I have a train that runs round a track on the tree, I love it!!
image-2869964841.jpg
image-1247823463.jpg
Breakfast 4pp
2 weetabix 3pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 11pp
Greggs mexican chicken oval bite

Dinner 16pp
image-1535324812.jpg
Chinese take away - special chow mein. I've pointed this at 20pp, anyone got any thoughts?

Snacks 9pp
Wine

Total 41/28 weeklies now 17pp

Last edited:
I actually think that looks like a lot less than 20pp. Looks like about 4-5pp chicken, 8pp noodles and maybe 3pp for sauce? I'd put it at about 15-16.

Thank you. A second opinion always helps that's why I asked :) Chinese is so hard to point, that'll be why ww'ers don't have it on esource. I did read somewhere on this forum that a takeaway portion is bigger than a restaurant portion so you should double it. Confusing eh?

I haven't been on for ages!!! It's a good idea to focus on holiday I think I'll use it too! I'm not going until September next year though! Were going to Menorca where we have a villa & pool :) hope everyone is okay and I hope you find some clothes you want soon! :D have a good day everyone! Xxx

Also re the Chinese in eat out it says 9pp for special chow mein so I usually would put around 16 to be on the safe side! X

Your tree is gorgeous! :) I'd agree with Lisa, looks a bit more like 16-17pp :) Have a great day today!

Thanks Libby, I've adjusted my totals, I find it hard pointing Chinese xx

I haven't been on for ages!!! It's a good idea to focus on holiday I think I'll use it too! I'm not going until September next year though! Were going to Menorca where we have a villa & pool :) hope everyone is okay and I hope you find some clothes you want soon! :D have a good day everyone! Xxx

Hey Nikki, hope you are well, good to see you back :)
I've never been to Menorca but I bet it's fab!! Gives you something to look forward to once Christmas is over xx

Had a lovely relaxing Sunday. That's how Sundays should be :)

Breakfast 6pp
Oats so simple golden syrup 4pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 10pp
Baked potato 6pp
Beans 4pp

Dinner 16pp
image-236760040.jpg
Chicken with nandos seasoning 7pp
Potato 5pp
Oil (for actifry)
Corn cobette 2pp
Coleslaw 1pp
Curried coleslaw 1pp

Snacks 9pp
Ben & jerrys ice cream 6pp
3 cadburys chocolate eclairs 3pp

41/28pp weeklies balance 0pp

Hope you've had a nice day Hazel! (and a chance to put your feet up!!)

I did thank you. I made 4 chocolate wreaths today so even though I've been sitting on my behind, I've not been totally idle lol xx

Are your actifry chips good? I'm thinking of getting one but I need to know if they are nice first! Haha. Your tea does look good! What's a chocolate wreath? I have so many questions haha sorry! Have a good day! X

Hey Hun. Just thought I would show you my first wreath! Cheated slightly and used a poundland wreath as the base but here it is :) xxx

Attachments

• image-184787462.jpg
    image-184787462.jpg
    637.1 KB · Views: 43
Are your actifry chips good? I'm thinking of getting one but I need to know if they are nice first! Haha. Your tea does look good! What's a chocolate wreath? I have so many questions haha sorry! Have a good day! X

I like them. I find chippy chips too greasy and limp for my liking but actifry make them more crispy and not greasy whatsoever. 1 tablespoon of oil is 4pp but between 3 of us I count it as 1pp.
The hot air is what cooks them so they are like a dry fry if you know what I mean but the chips aren't dry. I don't think I'm explaining this well lol. Well seeing I don't have a job in sales!!! xx

Hey Hun. Just thought I would show you my first wreath! Cheated slightly and used a poundland wreath as the base but here it is :) xxx

Wow, that is SUPERB!!! well done :) I'd be well happy getting this at Christmas. I'm sure the recipient will adore it. You must be really pleased. Brilliant :-D xxx

Didn't make class tonight as I was back shift. A quiet day at work (thankfully) off tomorrow so going to try catch up with my Hampers

Breakfast 4pp
2 weetabix cereal bars

Lunch 9pp
Extra thick bread ham & cheese spread sandwich

Dinner 12pp
Left over Nando's chicken from last nights dinner 6pp
Potatoes 4pp
Curried coleslaw 2pp

Snacks 3pp
2 cheeky monkey sweets 1pp
Cassava crisps 2pp

Total 28/28 weeklies balance 49pp

I'm the same about chippy chips! I think I'm gonna buy an actifry your chips look good!!! X

The trick is not to cut the potatoes too thick. If you do, the outside becomes overcooked and mushy while the insides are still a bit hard. Cutting the potato thinner gives an even cook. I weigh my potatoes raw first then divide by 3 then add 1pp for oil x

Back