Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Enjoy your day off today! The chips sound lovely :) Finished with your Christmas shopping yet? :p

Thanks Libby :) I had my sons school Christmas concert this morning, brings a tear to the eye!! I'm just spending today catching up on things. Nipped into the city for some last minute bits & bobs. My shopping is complete but it doesn't stop me from picking up more!! Im a nightmare lol. Hope you have a lovely day too xx

Last edited:
Aw bless! I'm really tight when it comes to money (most of the time) so I'm someone who won't spend more than is necessary, maybe a bit of a humbug? who knows! I try to give homemade pressies/what people have asked for most of the time anyway though :p You sound a bit like my Nan, she's always buying stuff she doesn't need and has nowhere to put for Christmas lol x

I wish I was more like you! I always go out to meet my friend for a coffee and spend at least £50 on some sort of clothing or shoes! And my daughter (who is 3!!!) has 5 whole wardrobes of clothes! Think I may have a problem :/ I love shopping! I hope you enjoyed your shopping today hazel & the nativity! It was Daisy's today at nursery but she won't be in it until next year when she's in preschool! I loved them! I was once Mary and had no lines and dropped ***** but I was very proud of myself! Xxx

Aw bless! I'm really tight when it comes to money (most of the time) so I'm someone who won't spend more than is necessary, maybe a bit of a humbug? who knows! I try to give homemade pressies/what people have asked for most of the time anyway though :p You sound a bit like my Nan, she's always buying stuff she doesn't need and has nowhere to put for Christmas lol x

When it comes to shops I'm a nightmare, I
Shouldn't be allowed out at times. I did well today though :) I bought myself thick black tights (to go with my dress) a pair of black leggings and a onesie for a present and a baby outfit for a girl at work who's just had a baby. That's it, quite proud of myself lol. Mind you, time was against me because once the Nativity finished, I raced into town but had to get back for Ross coming home from school, otherwise, who knows what damage I could have done!!! xx

I wish I was more like you! I always go out to meet my friend for a coffee and spend at least £50 on some sort of clothing or shoes! And my daughter (who is 3!!!) has 5 whole wardrobes of clothes! Think I may have a problem :/ I love shopping! I hope you enjoyed your shopping today hazel & the nativity! It was Daisy's today at nursery but she won't be in it until next year when she's in preschool! I loved them! I was once Mary and had no lines and dropped ***** but I was very proud of myself! Xxx

I thought I was bad!! lol. I had another clearout today, I got rid of jumpers, cardigans & blouses that are too big for me. There is now plenty of space in the wardrobe for new clothes. I had just over 3/4 of the wardrobe and Hubby had the rest poor soul lol.
I still have to sort out my trousers but I will leave that til next week. Then there's my jackets & coats. At this rate, I'll have nothing left to wear!!
The Nativity is emotional. Once your daughter takes part, there will be no stopping the tears. Your heart will feel like it's going to burst out of your chest and you feel like the proudest Mum on the planet. Don't say you haven't been warned!! xx

I thought I was bad!! lol. I had another clearout today, I got rid of jumpers, cardigans & blouses that are too big for me. There is now plenty of space in the wardrobe for new clothes. I had just over 3/4 of the wardrobe and Hubby had the rest poor soul lol.
I still have to sort out my trousers but I will leave that til next week. Then there's my jackets & coats. At this rate, I'll have nothing left to wear!!
The Nativity is emotional. Once your daughter takes part, there will be no stopping the tears. Your heart will feel like it's going to burst out of your chest and you feel like the proudest Mum on the planet. Don't say you haven't been warned!! xx

Love sort outs - means only one thing more shopping!!

Had a busy day today running around here there and everywhere. Planned to do more of my hampers but never got time.
As I was working last night I didn't get to class but I intended to go to my leaders other class which was on at 7. Not been at that class for ages but when I double checked online it's moved to 6, then just after New Year it's moving to 5pm. I missed the class but at least I know for next week as I'm working Monday evening but off Tuesday so I'll make sure I'm on time!

Breakfast 5pp
2 weetabix cereal bars 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Boots shapers moroccan chicken & couscous salad (delicious!!) 6pp
2 packets boots shapers onion rings 3pp

Dinner 11pp
image-3241687796.jpg
Fish (smoked haddock, scallops, prawns, milk, stock, bay leaves, parsley & peppercorns) 7pp
Potatoes 4pp

Snacks 3pp
Walkers baked crisps

28/28 weeklies balance 49pp

Last edited:
Was working from 9.15-9.15 today so didn't really do anything today except work. I forgot to take a photo of my dinner, but it wasn't anything fancy, just some braising steak.

Breakfast 3pp
2 alpen bars

Lunch 5pp
Boots shapers goats cheese & red quinoa salad 5pp (was ok, wouldn't have it again)

Dinner 11pp
Braising steak, gravy, swede & carrots 7pp
Potatoes 4pp
(A very healthy portion!)

Snacks 11pp
Walkers baked crisps 3pp
Pop tart 5pp
2 x Cadbury Roses 3pp

31/28 weeklies balance now 46pp

Had another busy morning. After getting Ross off to school, I headed to the supermarket to buy 2 tins of roses for a wreath I was asked to do. I eventually found them after driving around 5 supermarkets!! I didn't realise there was a shortage lol. It drove me bonkers. When I eventually got home, I had 20 minutes left to get ready for work.

Breakfast 4pp
Ready brek 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Asda low fat turkey, stuffing & cranberry sandwich 7pp
Yogurt 1pp

Dinner 9pp
image-2809510829.jpg
Golden rice fusions 5pp Chicken 4pp Vegetable, tomato & garlic sauce ( you cant really see the rice and chicken in my pastic tub)

Snacks 6pp
2 bags pom pom prawn cocktail bears 5pp
2 biscotti 1pp

28/28 weeklies balance 46pp

Had a very productive morning :) I finished off a chocolate wreath which I was asked to do for young kids. I made it from roses but left out the nutty ones. I put santa lights round it too and golden bells in the middle. I was really chuffed with it. I didn't manage to get a photo as my phone had ran out of battery and I had to run to work. I've asked the girl at work to take a photo and pass it on to me.
Breakfast 6pp Toast & jam
Lunch 4pp
Chicken & rice soup (awesome!!)
Dinner 10pp (no photo, battery ran out :-( ) Chicken red thai curry 4pp Rice 6pp
Snacks 18pp
Pompom bears 3pp
Wine 9pp
Walkers smoked chilli & goats cheese crisps 6pp

Total 38/28pp weeklies balance now 36pp

Attachments

• image-2007918235.jpg
    image-2007918235.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3015162464.jpg
    image-3015162464.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Had a dodgy tummy today, so I've drank plenty of fluids and I got home early as someone stayed on to cover my shift. The pain was excruciating. I feel better tonight, the pain has gone as has the nauseous feeling but I still have a very rumbly tummy.
Im not going to bother updating today as I've had bits and pieces, didnt feel like eating a large meal so I nibbled most of the day. Tomorrow I promised the wee fella we will all go to Frankie & Bennys so hopefully I'll feel better for that.
I forgot to post a picture of me in my dress. Here it isimage-4003155435.jpgI really need to get some fake tan on and tone my upper arms!!

Last edited:
Eeek! Sorry to hear that, really glad you're feeling a bit better! Enjoy the frankies and bennies, hope the service is better than the F+B's where I live, haha :)

You look gorgeous! The dress is lovely and the style really suits you! :)

Thank you Libby. I never wear dresses, so it's unusual for me to wear one and I never thought I would wear that style!
The Frankie & Bennys round our way has not long opened and the staff seem really keen, so hopefully they are still just as keen lol.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Back