Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

That's an amazing loss Hazel, have a lovely relaxing evening and a very merry Christmas! I hope you and your family all have a fantastic day and I wish you all the best for 2013 xx

I sent you a PM regarding the secret santa msg, I've been so busy I forgot to pass it on her apologies, I'm really sorry :( I feel terrible x

Thank you. I reckon I've put it on. Over the last 3 days. Going straight back on it today though.

I'll admit I was annoyed regarding the whole secret santa thing. As I said before, I stuck to my side of the bargain and this was all organised weeks ago. Christmas has passed and gone and still no 'surprise'. I'll not do anything like that again. Others have said thank you to their secret santa but mine hasn't even mentioned it. The fact I took time to go out and buy something, wrap it and stand in a queue at a post office and it hasn't even been acknowledged! A little 'thank you' would have been nice. Why did I agree???

I too am coming off minimins as I've lost interest and I'm scunnered. I'll continue with the plan but I won't be updating my diary any more.
Good luck to you all, may you all have continued success in 2013 x

Last edited:
hope your ok not had any yummy pictures xx

hope your ok not had any yummy pictures xx

Hiya, I'm fine thank you. Thanks for dropping by :)
I'll make something really nice and post it for you over then next few days. Was thinking of red thai prawn curry for tomorrow, yum!!! xxx

Hi everyone, just popped on to say that I hope you are all well and still on track x

Last edited:
I thought I would dig out my old diary and see if I can shift these last few pounds. I am now on 26 pp's per day............eek!! It's funny how you adjust when points go down.

Since I was last on, my job has changed. I'm now working Monday to Friday so being home at night makes a difference. No more reheats!!

I had wi tonight and lost 2lbs, yay! I've got 3 to go to ww'ers target but 9 until I get to my target. I want those extra couple of pounds to let me have a little more flexibility. I go on holiday at the end of June and I can easily put half a stone on!

I made some free sweet chilli sauce tonight, enough to keep me going for a couple of months :)

Breakfast 5pp
3 alpen light bars 5pp

Mid morning snack
Pineapple & melon

Lunch 10pp
Warburtons wholemeal roll 4pp
Ham 1pp
Pea & ham soup 3pp
Muller yogurt 2pp

Dinner 6pp
Roast chicken, gravy, carrots and sprouts

Snacks 5pp
Quavers 2pp
Ww'ers honeycomb bar 2pp
Ww'ers raspberry mallow 1pp

Total 26/26 0/49

No photos tonight, I forgot to take them :-( I'll take some tomorrow

hello yey your back. well done on the loss. so close to your target I bet it feels amazing xx

hello yey your back. well done on the loss. so close to your target I bet it feels amazing xx

Haha yep I'm back :) Thank you, I feel great but I know I won't lose 3 lbs in one week and Easter is just around the corner. I'm going away for the Easter weekend and expect to put weight on so that 3 lbs is getting further away. The closer I get to target, the harder it is to lose *sigh*

Anyway, let's be positive, Monday is over, I've come out unscathed lol how has your day been? xx

up and down. good day food wise bad day mentally lol had a very bad weekend counted all my points up and its not good at all. It was my birthday tho so I cannot eat like ca king and get away with it.

glad your so focused. food is evil really and its stupid that it rules our lives but then what would we complain about haha xx

up and down. good day food wise bad day mentally lol had a very bad weekend counted all my points up and its not good at all. It was my birthday tho so I cannot eat like ca king and get away with it.

glad your so focused. food is evil really and its stupid that it rules our lives but then what would we complain about haha xx

If I have a bad day mentally, thats when I go off the rails so well done you on staying on track today. Birthdays are allowed, they are only once a year lol. You are straight back on it so you've done the right thing. Keep it up :) xx

If I have a bad day mentally, thats when I go off the rails so well done you on staying on track today. Birthdays are allowed, they are only once a year lol. You are straight back on it so you've done the right thing. Keep it up :) xx

thanks it's a hard one for me at the moment so im gonna plod my way through xx

Had a really busy day today but also a really hungry one. For some reason, there was just no filling me up. I could have ate for Britain! I had to dip into my weeklies today and thats not like me. I am just so glad they are there

I have signed up for the race for life 5k. I'll probably end up killing myself but I decided to download the c25k app and give it a go. I am into week 2 and I'm finding it really tough going. Week 1 I coped with but I'm struggling with week 2 and it gets harder! I thought It would give me something to aim for plus I have always wanted to do something like this. I'll see how it goes. I can't believe that within the 30 mins of the programme you run for a total of 9 horrifying long minutes and only get 2 ap's!!! I felt that I had burned every morsel I had eaten for a week lol.

Breakfast 6pp
2 boiled eggs 4pp
1 slice of toast 2pp

Mid morning snack
Half a pineapple chopped and 1/4 of a honeydew melon

Lunch 6pp
Asda mini tandoori fillets 4pp (LOOOVE THESE!!)
Salad
Free chilli sauce
Muller light turkish delight yogurt 2pp

Mid afternoon 4pp
Ww'ers popcorn bar 2pp
Ww'ers whip bar 2pp

Dinner 12pp
Pasta 6pp
Chicken 4pp
Olives 2pp
image-2665900143.jpg
This was a HUGE plateful. Very satisfying and filing too.

Supper 3pp
Bakin boys mini chocolate muffin 1pp
Quavers 2pp

Balance - 26/26 44/49 2ap's

Last edited:
I didn't manage to update yesterday, between finishing late at work and parents night, making dinner etc. I ended up falling asleep on the couch by 9.30! Anyway, yesterdays food was -

Breakfast 4pp
Porridge

Mid morning
Pineapple & melon

Lunch 9pp
Chicken & rice soup 2pp
Wholemeal roll 4pp with ham 1pp
1 milk tray chocolate 2pp

Dinner 8pp
Bombay potato
image-3115313653.jpg

Snacks 5pp
Bakin boys mini lemon cupcake 1pp
Ww'ers popcorn chocolate bar 2pp
2 asda mini chocolate bunnies 2pp

Totals 26/26 44/49 weeklies

iv been the same this week falling asleep by 9pm lol.

food looks good hun xx

A bit of a more relaxed day today :) After parents night last night, I was so pleased with my sons progress that I've booked a table at a Chinese restaurant for Saturday as a little treat. He loves Chinese and it's been a while since we have gone to one. We go out to eat every weekend. It's my only night off from cooking :)
On the treadmill tonight for my half hour of c25k. Tonight I have completed week 2, day 3, I'm so determined to do this!

Breakfast 4pp
Porridge

Md morning
Pineapple & melon

Lunch 4pp
Smoked tuna 3pp
Mayo 1pp
image-973092172.jpg

Mid afternoon 6pp
Small slice victoria sponge (no idea how to point this, so I'll just hazard a guess)

Dinner 3pp
King prawn stir fry with free sweet chilli sauce
image-2413028577.jpg
Snacks 9pp
Butter brioche roll 3pp
Jam 1pp
Chocolate philly tub 2pp
Ice cream wafers 1pp
Ww'ers choc, caramel & biscuit bar 2pp
image-3645807229.jpg
Photos of all my meals (except porridge!)
Total 26/26 weeklies 44/49

Last edited:
iv been the same this week falling asleep by 9pm lol.

food looks good hun xx

Life can be hard going I suppose but on the bright side, we can't eat if we're sleeping lol xx

ohhh that smoked tuna looks delish x

Life can be hard going I suppose but on the bright side, we can't eat if we're sleeping lol xx

lol this is true. iv not felt hungry this week which is a bonus xx

lol this is true. iv not felt hungry this week which is a bonus xx

The smoked tuna is lovely and only 3pp's per tin :) that's fab that you're not hungry. A lot of the time I eat even though I'm not hungry or I get a mad craving or the munchies when I want to eat EVERYTHING!! Like you I've been good, keep up the good work xx

Back