Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

The smoked tuna is lovely and only 3pp's per tin :) that's fab that you're not hungry. A lot of the time I eat even though I'm not hungry or I get a mad craving or the munchies when I want to eat EVERYTHING!! Like you I've been good, keep up the good work xx

yes you too. I shall be trying the smoked tuna. I lost 1lb this week which I was surprised at so im chuffed x x

yes you too. I shall be trying the smoked tuna. I lost 1lb this week which I was surprised at so im chuffed x x

Fab!! Another step closer to goal :-D xx

Fab!! Another step closer to goal :-D xx

yup im happy with that. Im normally on 26pp a day so this week I might try and have a 30pp a day and see how I get on that way xx

I am looking forward to getting back on track on Monday. You have done so well this week :) xxx

Hey babe, you are an inspiration and hopefully I'll be right behind you in reaching target xxx

Im not keeping on top of my diary at all!!
New week so I'll start again. Had w.i. today and lost another pound. Thats me 2lbs from target now. I'm getting there, slowly but surely :)

A quick summary of the last few days -
Friday, porridge, free soup & roll for lunch & chicken in ww'ers garlic bake bag, wine & creme egg
image-2391790636.jpg
On Saturday we went out for breakfast to Wetherspoons as we had a power cut. I opted for the childrens breakfast then we went out for Chinese for dinner. I had dim sum to stat, scallop wor teap & noodles for main. Some fruit to nibble on, then on Sunday was porridge, an M&s fuller for longer toastie for lunch and smoked cod for dinner
image-4114171690.jpg
All dailies & weeklies used

Today I had

Breakfast 5pp
3 alpen light bars

Lunch 7pp
Wholemeal roll & ham 5pp
Pineapple & melon
Ww'ers honeycomb bar 2pp

Dinner 9pp
Ham & mushroom filo pies 6pp
Potatoes 3pp
image-1580428113.jpg
Snacks 5pp
2 x Bakin boys mini muffin 3pp
Ww'ers popcorn bar 2pp

Total 26/26 49 weeklies remaining

well done on the pound hun so so close. food looks lush. iv missed your food pics.

I had chicken in a bag out for tonight but had kfc lol x

well done on the pound hun so so close. food looks lush. iv missed your food pics.

I had chicken in a bag out for tonight but had kfc lol x

Thank you :) more pics on the way lol.
I LOVE the chicken in a bag, it's so moist and juicy. KFC? Well, there's worse you could have eaten lol x

Food looks good as always :) I find it hard to remember I have a diary to do :)

I think it's old age, the old grey matter isn't what it used to be! Lol xxx

I eas really cold today and couldnt get a heat. Not the best day to bring salad to work but hey ho, soup for the rest of the week for me!!

Breakfast 4pp
Porridge

Mid morning
Melon & pineapple

Lunch 7pp
Ham 2pp salad veg, coleslaw 2pp and curried rice salad 3pp

Dinner 8pp
Smoked haddock fish cakes (first time I've had them & they were lovely)

Snacks 7pp
Quavers 2pp
Ww'ers toffee bar 2pp
Chocolate chip Brioche 3pp (right into these just now)

26/26, weeklies 0/49 AP's 2

I cant believe that 30 mins on a treadmill is only 2 ap's. I bust a gut each time I'm on it! I feel like I should have an oxygen cylinder next to me.....all for 2 frigging points? Rant over lol

I have smoked haddock fishcakes tomorrow!! I'm really looking forward to them :)

I feel the same when I am swimming - 40 minutes for 3ap and I am shattered when I am done and always swim at least 50 lengths!

Hope you feel warmer tomorrow!

Oh dear.....I've been BAAAAAAD!!!! Really bad
:-( I'm going to write today off. I had one of those days that I couldn't stop eating. You name it, I had it.
I'm going away for the weekend and will miss my weigh in on Monday and I need to get out of thinking that if I miss weigh in I can eat what I like as I have plenty of time to catch up.
ARGH!!!!! I get so angry with myself, why do I do it???
Damage limitation now. I didnt have any dinner as I had that much crap I didn't feel like any. Mind you, when you eat doughnuts, crisps, 4 brioche rolls, birthday cake, chips, biscuits, a creme egg and chocolate bars, it's no wonder I didn't have room.
Tomorrow is another day, I need to stick to plan. Please, if anyone is reading this, will you give me a kick up the backside?

Kicked!

Now pick yourself up get back on track and don't worry :) you can't change it but today is a new day and you can change today :) xxx

Kicked!

Now pick yourself up get back on track and don't worry :) you can't change it but today is a new day and you can change today :) xxx

Ouch!! What long legs you have, I felt that:)

Thank you Mrs, that's just what I needed. Back on track today, been really good and I'm surprised you can't see how my halo is glowing today :) xxx

Hahahaha it was my turn to be bad today so I need my legs back to get on my own butt! Decided I am weighing on Saturday. I need to know the damage and take it from there but if I don't find out will go on being delusional! When do you go away? 4 days off now :) xxx

Hahahaha it was my turn to be bad today so I need my legs back to get on my own butt! Decided I am weighing on Saturday. I need to know the damage and take it from there but if I don't find out will go on being delusional! When do you go away? 4 days off now :) xxx

We all have bad days, we're only human lol.
I think getting weighed is a wise decision, it may be the spur you need to get completely focussed again.
I've got my leaving do day/night out on Saturday then we leave early on Sunday morning. Ross is already there, he went by train with Stephanie today. It'll be good for him to go himself without his parents tagging along. Missing him terribly :-(
Enjoy your days off, any plans? xxx

I was SO angelic today :) I think I felt that bad and disgusted with myself yesterday that it was enough to keep me on track today.

Completed another stint on the treadmill tonight too so this 5k is not as daunting as I first thought!

Breakfast 4pp
Porridge

Lunch 7pp
Guessing here. I was at a course and had 3 slices of ham, 2pp, salad veg, a tablespoon of curried rice salad 3pp, and a bit of coronation chicken 2pp. I was reliably informed that it is the very light mayo they use hence the low points.

Dinner 8pp
Youngs cod steaks in butter sauce x 2 5pp
Potato 3pp
image-3204044832.jpg
Snacks 7pp
Cassava crisps 2pp
Ringos 2pp
Ww'ers caramel & biscuit bar 2pp
Ww'ers raspberry mallow 1pp

26/26 2 ap's earned

We all have bad days, we're only human lol.
I think getting weighed is a wise decision, it may be the spur you need to get completely focussed again.
I've got my leaving do day/night out on Saturday then we leave early on Sunday morning. Ross is already there, he went by train with Stephanie today. It'll be good for him to go himself without his parents tagging along. Missing him terribly :-(
Enjoy your days off, any plans? xxx

Am going to meet my new nephew on Monday in Wokingham but other than that no plans. Haven't seen my brother in law and father in law since last February so hope they are impressed with my transformation!!!

Have a brilliant time away. When are you back? Xxx

Back