Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

Right!!!

Got new battery for scales, they are still playing up! But I got an average loss of 7lbs so I am just going to go with that. Still very chuffed and already feel different in my clothes, less bloated and puffy so it's a start! I haven't done my inches yet but I will be from today xxx

Whoop! Thats fab snap thats wot i loss on my first week :))

Lets have a toast with some erm water? Lol

Must add not actual toast ...
lol

Not actual toast lol!!!

Thanks girls, toasting now with my water, well done to us all and our 7lb losses :) xxx

Yay onto next week :)))

Lol!!! Check you out!!! Yep, toast to us girls for being the embodiment of girl power!!!

Day 8

Had a fab day today. Ordered 7 apple and cinnamon porridges, and 14 chocolate shakes to get me through the week coz that is all I survived on last time and it was a breeze! I actually love the chocolate shakes, I look forward to them!

Roll on week 2! xxx

If only we could have peanut butter toast lol!!!

I know, I hope so GG! That would be immense :) xxx

Well i bloody hate peanut butter lol yuk x

Yes we would need a very committed week GG, but I am up for it! Im feeling very positive!

Fran your crazy, peanut butter is lush! Lol! xxx

Had a lovely little surprise this morning! Took a sneaky peek at the scales and according to them I have lost a further 2lbs! Thats 9lbs in 8 and a bit days :D

I am hoping this feeling of positivity lasts! It is definitely getting me through it! xxx

Naughty naughty lol! But thats awesum! Keeps u goin doesnt it huni? Id rather eat poo than eat peanut butter lol x

Yeah it does keep me going without a doubt!!! Eeeewww!!! Hahaha x

Back