Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

Fran!

Do you absolutely have to?

You posted about your womb falling out and i let it go. I can't allow you to get away with calling peanut butter poo. It is the most delivious thing ever...I recommend Skippy smooth. Crunchy doesn't float my boat. Or pop my toast.

Lmao sowweee :(( but i just cant agree with the peanut butter thing lol

GretaGrip said:
Fran!

Do you absolutely have to?

You posted about your womb falling out and i let it go. I can't allow you to get away with calling peanut butter poo. It is the most delivious thing ever...I recommend Skippy smooth. Crunchy doesn't float my boat. Or pop my toast.

My mouths watering. I used to keep a jar in my drawer at work and eat it in my finger all the time! I love it with butter aswell lol! It's my all time fave!!!

Hahaha!!!

Getting hunger pangs tonight :( Want some coke zero! x

So what I thought was hunger pangs was actually the start of a vomiting sesh! Had a headache and faintness this evenings and it's now 2:50am and I feel terrible.

I hope this isn't down to the diet and I've just picked something up because I really want to do this!!!

Morning hun how you feeling?? It sounds very much like a bug try and keep your water imtake up from wot i csn read cd recommend u try and still have your shakes but if u really csnt stomach them then just keep drinking water x x

Hi Fran, thankyou :) Feeling so so this morning, yet to have a shake but will shortly. I think I may have done the same as you did and burnt myself out! How are you feeling? xxx

Day 9...(yesterday)

As you have probably already read, it wasn't the greatest! Was fine all day apart from a fair few dizzy spells but then come the evening I come down with a massive headache and sickyness :yuk:

But not letting it defeat me! Onwards and downwards as they say in the world of dieting xxx

Hey hun i think u def did wot i did i felt so **** i was in bed at 8 lol.glad your feeling bit better hun x x

Thankyou, I didn't end up getting to sleep until around 4.30am, just couldn't settle or get comfy :(

Omg i bet your exhausted today hun.:/ roll on bedtime lol how you feeling now my lovely? X

I felt like a zombie getting up this morning with Darcey-Moe but I had hair to do this afternoon so I just got on with housework and washing to keep myself motivated! I knew if I sat down that I wouldn't get back up again haha! But I feel alright now :) Thanks Fran. How about you my lovely ;) xxx

Are u a hairdresser chick? Im sure when u sit down tonite ul flake out lol im like that if i havent slept well or got a hangover i just keep goim til i know i can sit down n not b disturbed lol im ok still starving though so hungru i feel sick gettim me down now xx

Yes I am :)

Oh no :( You have any idea why you feel so hungry? Hope it passes! x

My hair is a mess if u look on my fb i had long dark hair but i randomnly decided to get it chopped off n go red and black.they bleached it so the red woukd take but now its all comin out im like ginger!!

You need to keep topping up with a semi permanent red. You can order online, Fudge Paintbox colours are brilliant but are a little pricey, but CrazyColours are fab too. They straight out of the tub onto the hair, no mixing or prep involved and are really vibrant x

Aw thank hun il look at that tonite it cost me 113 so dont want to b spending that a time x x

Wow!!! Thats expensive! Do you have it done in a salon or by a mobile hairdresser? x

A salaon hun but that was with a restyle n finish x

Back