Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

Massive well done to you Meg! 5lbs in week 2 is incredible! It is mind blowing how fast the results are with this diet isn't it?!

I am very grateful for ketosis because I am too scared to get knocked out of it as I don't want to go through 'technically' day 3 again being my worst day lol so it puts me off having any treats but I do understand where you are coming from! When I did Slimming World, my WI day was a Thursday and every Thursday evening without fail I would have a huuuuuge chinese as a treat; but the thing is, even if I had gained in that week I would still have it!!! The only weeks I would go without was if I was low on cash haha! Seriously! I love the whole concept of Slimming World for when off of CWP but for me it is more of a maintenance plan. I will be using the methods from Slimming World once at goal because I really got on with it when I stuck to it.

CWP really is the only plan my body will consistently lose weight on, but you can already see how much my body tries to keep hold of anything it possibly can. Take Fifijoshie and Lotte as an example, they have both eaten the odd chicken salad here and there (which is absolutely fine!) and have still managed to have very similar losses to me and I have been SS 100% for 5 weeks. I am in no way complaining because I can already see and feel such a difference in my body, confidence and general mindset towards food so thats good enough for me :) I just always have to remind myself that it will take me slightly longer than others but the time is going to pass anyway so just get on with it!!! I am still above the average of weight loss for SS too, and I am excited to see if I can keep up with the average for Step 2 which is 12lbs over 4 weeks, 3lbs a week. If I lose another 5lbs over the next 3 weeks, I will have lost 2st in 8 weeks! New target I think!!!

Feeling focused :)

On a bum note my signature isn't saving :( lol x x x

Sorted out my sig, had to make it smaller lol. To be fair it was huge but I love seeing all my little targets. Ahhh well a simplified version will just have to do haha! x

Day 38: Update

Hello ladies :) How has everyones day been?

I am sat here with an extremely full tum and a big smile on my face lol. I just had my meal of the day which again was diced chicken breast with lettuce, cooked mushrooms,onions, and a sprinkle of crushed garlic and Aromat. Yummy! It sounds very bland but it really isn't. I had been looking forward to it all day lol. I still have a bar and a shake left to have as I had a busy day and only managed to fit one shake in. Im still not having the milk allowance from Step 2 though as I don't need it. I have not missed it at all so there is no point.

Does anyone else watch BGT? x x x

Hello Sherrie

Glad you have enjoyed your chicken salad!! It sounds amazing!!! The salad alone would appeal to me right now! Your doing so well hun! You have such a positive way of thinking! Which is great. I don't know much about pcos (not even sure if its spelt like that!!) it must be bloody hard if your body holds on to everything! You are doing very well considering! Looking forward to hearing what you will lose on this next step!! If its still 3lbs a week and your eating then that's fab!

I know what you mean about not wanting to go out of ketosis once your in it! That's the reason why I feel I can't have that weekly weigh day treat! But like you said when I done ww I would have a weekly treat just like you!! It was nice to look forward to. Everyone on here seems to mention slimming world being a good diet to go on for maintaining stage. I might have to look into that! I done it once about ten years ago but that was when you had a red day and green day and couldn't mix! I think it's all different now!

I'm still doing ss and feel fine but I do get fed up some days! I just have realised that before I went on this diet my whole life revolves around food! It's like what ever I used to plan it had to be lunch out or cinema with treats or beach with chips and ice cream or picnics or shopping for wine and treats for an evening in!! And now all that's gone my life feels boring!!! I know that sounds ridiculous, but it just makes me feel bored going anywhere without it!! This is where I have got to realise that I can have a good time once I'm at target but with in moderation!! Think I'm just going to get my good and bad days!!

Yes I do watch bgt!! Love it!

Do you get tired on this diet?? I feel sooooo tired at the mo! Just got zero energy and want to sleep all afternoon! And with an 18 month old little boy and 6 yr old girl that's hard!!

Anyway enjoy your week!! And look forward to more clothes getting loose!!
Xxx

WOW, a stone in two weeks is fabulous Meg, well done and Sherrie, so pleased that you are enjoying your food - what's Aromat - if it's a;;pwed and it;s delicious I want it !!? Although I am considering returning to SS again if my loss is what I expect it to be tonight (which is very little!) !

Keep smiling and drinking !

HAHAHA allowed...what happened there?

Heeeeellllioooooo ? Anyone there ? ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - 20lbs Down! On to SS+

Hello I'm here... How u doing?

Day 39&40&41&42: Update

Thanks girls :)

Sorry I have been absent the last few days! I have had loads going on but I am back now.

Where do I start? My poor little sis has been in hospital since Friday :( She has 2 children so its all been a bit mad. She is due an operation on the 12th of this month and it looks like she will be in hospital until then so will be lots of fun and games with all the kids but lots of worries about her. I know she will be ok though and this operation will make the world of difference to her everyday life and she will be able to enjoy her kiddies once again.

As far as CWP goes, I have had all good day despite everything and one booboo. Not a whole day was ruined though which is usually what would happen if I was to have a naughty, I would then just throw the whole diet out for the entire day but I didn't!
So basically I had a night out planned for Friday, I was shattered but I didn't want to let my friend down so I went along and stuck 100% to water all night and surprisingly had a very good night. So strange being out and being the only sober one lol. I usually need a little bit of dutch courage going out because I always feel like the fattest one there and hate the looks. But I had a brill time. I looooooove music and enjoy a good boogie so got lots of exercise too :)

Then yesterday came and it was my sister-in-laws 17th birthday and we all went to Thorpe Park. Had an amazing day but I caved and had a KFC :( I didn't have a burger, I went for the wrap but as much as I enjoyed it, I was a little bit disappointed in myself but I was starving and I only had a bar left to have and knew we wouldn't be home until late evening :/ Oh well. Done and dusted now and like I said, it was the one booboo and thats it. Back on plan as normal!!!

I am on day 43 now so will update you all later with how today has gone.

Have to shoot now as another busy day, will reply to everyone later too.

Have a good day ladies :D x x x

Hey Cham....How are you?

Day 39&40&41&42: Update

Thanks girls :)

Sorry I have been absent the last few days! I have had loads going on but I am back now.

Where do I start? My poor little sis has been in hospital since Friday :( She has 2 children so its all been a bit mad. She is due an operation on the 12th of this month and it looks like she will be in hospital until then so will be lots of fun and games with all the kids but lots of worries about her. I know she will be ok though and this operation will make the world of difference to her everyday life and she will be able to enjoy her kiddies once again.

As far as CWP goes, I have had all good day despite everything and one booboo. Not a whole day was ruined though which is usually what would happen if I was to have a naughty, I would then just throw the whole diet out for the entire day but I didn't!
So basically I had a night out planned for Friday, I was shattered but I didn't want to let my friend down so I went along and stuck 100% to water all night and surprisingly had a very good night. So strange being out and being the only sober one lol. I usually need a little bit of dutch courage going out because I always feel like the fattest one there and hate the looks. But I had a brill time. I looooooove music and enjoy a good boogie so got lots of exercise too :)

Then yesterday came and it was my sister-in-laws 17th birthday and we all went to Thorpe Park. Had an amazing day but I caved and had a KFC :( I didn't have a burger, I went for the wrap but as much as I enjoyed it, I was a little bit disappointed in myself but I was starving and I only had a bar left to have and knew we wouldn't be home until late evening :/ Oh well. Done and dusted now and like I said, it was the one booboo and thats it. Back on plan as normal!!!

I am on day 43 now so will update you all later with how today has gone.

Have to shoot now as another busy day, will reply to everyone later too.

Have a good day ladies :D x x x

OOO Sherrie was it nice? I bet it was !! You've been so good, don't let one tiny wrap put you off !! Day 443, isn't it amazing, I must be similar....and wow it has flown by! I was back at work today after a week off and got lots of praise and compliments, so feeling good still...I would soooooo like another stone off this month, not sure if I should return to SS and shakes...I'll see how this week of salads goes (and I bought some aromat - trying it tonight!)

Laterssssssss :D

Day 43: Update

Back on plan for the whole day yesterday (day 43) and was very proud of myself and its so easy to get complacent.
We were at the In-Laws for dinner last night and everyone was having fish and chips. As I have mentioned in previous posts I am a sucker for chippy chips lol. I had one major factor against me as well which could have lead me totally off track, I have had a few cash flow problems and didn't know if I could afford my shakes for this week until i checked my account this morning but despite knowing that it was unlikely for me get my shakes this week, I still went for dinner and cooked up my chicken salad at home before we went and put it in a Tupperware dish to take with and eat with everyone else. I felt so good not caving in, especially as I could have just thought 'oh stuff it, I'm probably not getting weighed or getting my shakes tomorrow anyway!' but I didn't :D

So yeah, I couldn't afford my shakes this week :( My consultant used to live in my area but has moved to Bournemouth and comes down for 2 days of the week for her regular customers here and a Tuesday is the last day of the week that she is in the area so I can't even get a few to tide me over for a few days and then go back. I text to cancel this morning explaining the situation and my lovely consultant offered to lend me my shakes for the week and pay her next week for them! How amazing is that! She said I have been doing so well she didn't want me to go off track! Such a brilliant consultant!

That means today is weigh in day after all :D It was my first week on 810 (minus the milk allowance/plus one little KFC wrap lol) so I am not expecting a huge loss at all because water weight is expected anyway. But it doesn't matter! As long as I am on plan that is all that matters :)

I will reply to everyone tonight as I said I would yesterday. I am just so busy atm. Bare with me ladies lol.

Have a lovely day everyone, enjoy the sunshine :D x x x

Day 43: Update

Back on plan for the whole day yesterday (day 43) and was very proud of myself and its so easy to get complacent.
We were at the In-Laws for dinner last night and everyone was having fish and chips. As I have mentioned in previous posts I am a sucker for chippy chips lol. I had one major factor against me as well which could have lead me totally off track, I have had a few cash flow problems and didn't know if I could afford my shakes for this week until i checked my account this morning but despite knowing that it was unlikely for me get my shakes this week, I still went for dinner and cooked up my chicken salad at home before we went and put it in a Tupperware dish to take with and eat with everyone else. I felt so good not caving in, especially as I could have just thought 'oh stuff it, I'm probably not getting weighed or getting my shakes tomorrow anyway!' but I didn't :D

So yeah, I couldn't afford my shakes this week :( My consultant used to live in my area but has moved to Bournemouth and comes down for 2 days of the week for her regular customers here and a Tuesday is the last day of the week that she is in the area so I can't even get a few to tide me over for a few days and then go back. I text to cancel this morning explaining the situation and my lovely consultant offered to lend me my shakes for the week and pay her next week for them! How amazing is that! She said I have been doing so well she didn't want me to go off track! Such a brilliant consultant!

That means today is weigh in day after all :D It was my first week on 810 (minus the milk allowance/plus one little KFC wrap lol) so I am not expecting a huge loss at all because water weight is expected anyway. But it doesn't matter! As long as I am on plan that is all that matters :)

I will reply to everyone tonight as I said I would yesterday. I am just so busy atm. Bare with me ladies lol.

Have a lovely day everyone, enjoy the sunshine :D x x x

Yay, she does sound lovely....How did you get on Sherrie? Everything crossed

Hello everyone

Sorry I haven't been on lately! Been so busy!

Thank you overthinkingit!! I can't believe how quick it's coming off! This diet is fab!! And hard!!
You have also done amazing! Well done you! Have you got a diary?

Hello Sherrie

Hope you got on ok with weigh in! One wrap shouldn't hurt things! And what's great is your straight back on it! That's so lovely of your consultant letting you have the shakes and pay her back! How nice. It would have been hard for you to get back into if you had a week off! So that's great! Hope you have a better week this week and your sister is getting better!
I lost 3 and half pounds today! Really pleased with that because I have had two big losses so I sort of expected it to slow down soon! I'm now 12.10 and half!! And feel so much better already! Still not had one single thing!! I just don't care about food anymore and no longer think about it! I want this so much that for once I'm going to do it all the way! Including every step up!!
Hope you get back into it ok! I'm sure you will.
I ordered a size 12 dress from miss selfridge the other night and can't wait to fit into it!!

Have a good week everyone!
Xxx meg xxx

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - 20lbs Down! On to SS+

Hey lovlies, glad Ur both ok, :)

you will never guess where I am?
In Northampton booked into a hotel ready for CDC training tomorrow.. eeeek my consultant has sponsored me and here I am. Very excited.

Hello Sherrie

Glad you have enjoyed your chicken salad!! It sounds amazing!!! The salad alone would appeal to me right now! Your doing so well hun! You have such a positive way of thinking! Which is great. I don't know much about pcos (not even sure if its spelt like that!!) it must be bloody hard if your body holds on to everything! You are doing very well considering! Looking forward to hearing what you will lose on this next step!! If its still 3lbs a week and your eating then that's fab!

I know what you mean about not wanting to go out of ketosis once your in it! That's the reason why I feel I can't have that weekly weigh day treat! But like you said when I done ww I would have a weekly treat just like you!! It was nice to look forward to. Everyone on here seems to mention slimming world being a good diet to go on for maintaining stage. I might have to look into that! I done it once about ten years ago but that was when you had a red day and green day and couldn't mix! I think it's all different now!

I'm still doing ss and feel fine but I do get fed up some days! I just have realised that before I went on this diet my whole life revolves around food! It's like what ever I used to plan it had to be lunch out or cinema with treats or beach with chips and ice cream or picnics or shopping for wine and treats for an evening in!! And now all that's gone my life feels boring!!! I know that sounds ridiculous, but it just makes me feel bored going anywhere without it!! This is where I have got to realise that I can have a good time once I'm at target but with in moderation!! Think I'm just going to get my good and bad days!!

Yes I do watch bgt!! Love it!

Do you get tired on this diet?? I feel sooooo tired at the mo! Just got zero energy and want to sleep all afternoon! And with an 18 month old little boy and 6 yr old girl that's hard!!

Anyway enjoy your week!! And look forward to more clothes getting loose!!
Xxx

OOO Sherrie was it nice? I bet it was !! You've been so good, don't let one tiny wrap put you off !! Day 443, isn't it amazing, I must be similar....and wow it has flown by! I was back at work today after a week off and got lots of praise and compliments, so feeling good still...I would soooooo like another stone off this month, not sure if I should return to SS and shakes...I'll see how this week of salads goes (and I bought some aromat - trying it tonight!)

Laterssssssss :D

Day 44: Weigh In Day!

Hello ladies :)

I am extremely pleased to let you all know that I lost 2lbs this week :D Totally over the moon with that loss considering it was my first week of food and the wrap that I had! Not feeling so stressed now that I don't have to worry about affording this weeks shakes. My consultant is so very lovely :)

Lotte, you will be on day 44 too as we both started on Monday the 22nd of April. I have just seen in your sig that you have reached your 2 stone mark! Amazing, well done chick! I am sure Fifijoshie started the same day too? Will have to check out her diary in a second as I have been absent for what seems like ages now! Bad miniminner haha!

Well done Meg! You have also done brilliantly :) I did feel a little bit tired when on SS but it does pass. I do know what you mean about realising how much your life revolves around food! Crazy isn't it. Food is definitely a social thing and shouldn't be feared, we should be able to use it for celebrations or enjoying ourselves. But we need to appreciate when enough is enough.

I am about to have a peanut bar and go to bed :) I am feeling very good today ;) x x x

In Northampton booked into a hotel ready for CDC training tomorrow.. eeeek my consultant has sponsored me and here I am. Very excited.

Wow Cham that is amazing! You will have to keep us updated!!! Would love to hear how it all goes as I am very interested myself! xxx

Fabulous news - good for you Cham, you'll be great !

Day 44: Weigh In Day!

Hello ladies :)

I am extremely pleased to let you all know that I lost 2lbs this week :D Totally over the moon with that loss considering it was my first week of food and the wrap that I had! Not feeling so stressed now that I don't have to worry about affording this weeks shakes. My consultant is so very lovely :)

Lotte, you will be on day 44 too as we both started on Monday the 22nd of April. I have just seen in your sig that you have reached your 2 stone mark! Amazing, well done chick! I am sure Fifijoshie started the same day too? Will have to check out her diary in a second as I have been absent for what seems like ages now! Bad miniminner haha!

Well done Meg! You have also done brilliantly :) I did feel a little bit tired when on SS but it does pass. I do know what you mean about realising how much your life revolves around food! Crazy isn't it. Food is definitely a social thing and shouldn't be feared, we should be able to use it for celebrations or enjoying ourselves. But we need to appreciate when enough is enough.

I am about to have a peanut bar and go to bed :) I am feeling very good today ;) x x x

Meg and Sherrie - you are so right - my hubby and I have realised that almost every weekend was predominantly organised around eating and drinking .... We've been scratching our heads wondering what to do ! Walking ... Cinema ... Cycling...Ebaying.. Decorating .... Still not yet resorted to cleaning !! Although that reminds me, I was meant to be getting my sorry behind to an exercise class this week ;)

Cleaning would be a good alternative although it is not fun unless music is blaring lol. I can't be doing that of an evening in my little block of flats. Cinema is a good idea! And cheaper than a meal too! Lol x x x

Back