Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

Day 45&46:

Hello ladies :) How are we all?

I have had a few iffy days. My sister is out of hospital now which is brill news, went to see her,my niece and nephews yesterday with my little one, my mum and brothers. Was a lovely day whilst there but I came back home to the reality of being skint lol. I wont bore you too much with it but today I was sorting out our finances whilst my daughter was at preschool and then I got the news that my mums cat had died :( We have had him for 10years, I was around 14 when we got him. Safe to say that I was left feeling very deflated by the end of today lol. But I have remained 100% on plan which is the main thing!

I am just catching up on The Voice and Britains Got Talent as I haven't been able to watch any of them as my Sky account had been suspended for a while :/ So am very happy to have it back up and running. Its my little luxury!

Does anyone have Instagram? I have a personal one but I have set up a new one purely for my weight loss journey as I would search #cambridgeweightplan through my personal account for inspiration and was amazed at how many people use Instagram for posting pics of meal idea's etc.I just kept looking through and thought I would set up my own personal account to inspire others and I am hooked. I am taking pics of my every evening meal and hashtagging everything that goes into it. I definitely recommend, even if your are just browsing or searching the hashtags x x x

Day 45&46:

I have had a few iffy days. My sister is out of hospital now which is brill news, went to see her,my niece and nephews yesterday with my little one, my mum and brothers. Was a lovely day whilst there but I came back home to the reality of being skint lol. I wont bore you too much with it but today I was sorting out our finances whilst my daughter was at preschool and then I got the news that my mums cat had died :( We have had him for 10years, I was around 14 when we got him. Safe to say that I was left feeling very deflated by the end of today lol. But I have remained 100% on plan which is the main thing!

I am just catching up on The Voice and Britains Got Talent as I haven't been able to watch any of them as my Sky account had been suspended for a while :/ So am very happy to have it back up and running. Its my little luxury!

Does anyone have Instagram? I have a personal one but I have set up a new one purely for my weight loss journey as I would search #cambridgeweightplan through my personal account for inspiration and was amazed at how many people use Instagram for posting pics of meal idea's etc.I just kept looking through and thought I would set up my own personal account to inspire others and I am hooked. I am taking pics of my every evening meal and hashtagging everything that goes into it. I definitely recommend, even if your are just browsing or searching the hashtags x x x

Hi Sherrie, sorry you're having a miserable time, my cat is diabetic and costs us a fortune but we love him to bits, so I understand :(

But on the birght side, how proud of yourself are you that you are so motivated and disciplined with your eating even at such a crappy time? I know we always hope for more, but my consultant showed me the disgusting 2lb lump of fat tonight, and it always amazes me how big it is!

My daughter uses Instagram, but I am way out of the loop... I am going to investigate !

PS Found the Aromat in Tescos :D

Stick with it M'darlin, you're doing a great job x

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - 25lbs Off In 6 Weeks!

Day 45&46:

Ahhh poor you, hopefully things will start picking up for you again hun :) sending big (((HUGS)))
I'm intrigued will have a look on instagram now, my 14 year oldies always on it. :)

Hello,

I'm where you were when you began. I need to lose weight because I've got PCOS and to conceive I need to be lighter. So thank you for posting. It gives me courage to know it is possible. I've begun CD yesterday. Fingers crossed.

Thankyou ladies :)

I am very proud of how strong I have been. It would be so easy to 'cheat' but I can see the results so much already that it has spurred me on! I saw a friend yesterday who I have not seen for a while and she said I look tiny! The word tiny has never been used to describe me before hahaha! I suppose I am quite lucky though because I look smaller than I am, I weigh far too much to be the size I am. I have no idea why, its always been the way. I am 13st 2lbs and wearing some size 12's?! Larger 12's but still, even when I was nearly 15st I was only a size 14/16. But I also look like I have lost more than 1st 11lbs. The difference is incredible and thats coming from someone who is very self critical.

Lotte and Cham, get on the Instagram hype haha! Its brilliant! And Aromat is amazeballs isn't it?! What do you think?

Welcome KittyPerry :) I am glad my posts have been of some support to you. Thats means alot. PCOS is the bane of my life but CWP has made such a huge difference. I will be keeping everything crossed that once you have lost some of the weight you need to lose that you will conceive! Bless you. How are you finding it so far? x x x

Is it weird that I have started watching 'The Great British Bake Off' only since I started CWP lol! I am hooked. I love baking but all the stuff they make is sooo naughty! Love it though lol x x x

Hello and thank you for the welcome,:)

Truly, I was starving a while ago, but that thankfully seems to have passed for the moment. I am so glad I found this site. I keep reading people's posts and feeling motivated to keep at it. I've even done a bit of exercise for the day which I find pretty hard to do.

No problem KittyPerry, are you on Sole Source? If so, try to refrain from too much exercise as its not advised when only having a very limited amount of calories. The feelings of hunger does pass and after day3/4 you should be in ketosis and the hunger completely vanishes! x x x

Day 47&48: Update

So. Not sure what is going on with me. I had a good day Friday (day 47) but woke up Sat (day48) feeling a little sluggish. Had a chocolate tetra block for breakfast but felt peckish just a few hours later. It was the first time I had tried a tetra block so I don't know if thats why because the home made shakes always leave me full for hours! I ended up having a chicken caesar salad for lunch when I was out with my partner and our daughter and I totes forgot to ask for no dressing. But I ate it anyway lol! And it was delicious! I felt so naughty though :( My partner kept laughing at me because I was feeling guilty for eating a caesar salad lol!

As the day went on I kept feeling more and more run down and the pains I get (under gynaecologist for investigation at the moment) had started. When we got home for the evening with our daughter and my nephew who was sleeping over, the both of them were being right pickles! I dont know if they could sense that I wasn't feeling quite right so they were a bit naughty and wouldn't listen to a word I said! My daughter has had to deal with me being poorly often so sometimes I think she gets fed up so gives me a little bit of stick, but the two of them were bouncing of each other so it was double trouble lol. I had a lemon yoghurt bar around 4pm which I savoured lol. When the kids finally went to bed around 9pm I started to feel quite drained and hungry (not used to that!) so I made my usual Step 2 meal of chicken salad, I thought it would be better than pigging out which would have usually been the first thing I would have done in that situation :( Its the first time I have had 2 meals in one day and my goodness I was so full up towards the end of my Step 2 meal that I couldn't finish it! Bonus really lol. And then I forgot to have my last CWP product which was supposed to have been a bar whilst catching up on the BGT Final. Anyone else see Simon Cowel get egged hahaha? Was funny but I did feel it was a horrible thing to do whilst those 2 men were performing!

Anyway, that brings me to today which is day 49. The kids got me up at 6:20am. Not happy! I woke feeling as I if I had been on a major alcohol binge last night. Not sure totally whats up with me at the moment so going to keep an eye. But the kids have continued being naughty and I am gutted because they have never played me up like this before. Its like one thing after another for me at the moment lol. Woooooosssaaaaaaa. Not had anything yet so might have a bar soon.

Will update later on how the rest of today goes.

Hope everyone else is ok. Enjoy the weather guys! x x x

Day 49: Update

Hello ladies :) So the rest of yesterday went well. I had a peanut crunch bar at around 9am, a strawberry tetra at about 3pm, my dinner of chicken, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower at 7pm and a lemon yoghurt bar at 8pm for dessert.

I neeeed to get more water in! I am struggling at the moment. I used to be sooo good at constantly sipping water but I just keep forgetting now!

Today marks day 50! Cant believe I have made it this far and am still going strong. Had a few little hiccups but I am still totally in the zone and am loving the results! Stepped on my home scales this morning and they are reading a 3lb loss! Would be so happy with that, it would bring me to 2 stones lost in 7 weeks if my consultants scales read the same tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Have a great day ladies x x x

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - 25lbs Off In 6 Weeks!

Well done Sherrie, its amazing once you get into it how easy it is. I love the structure of CD and going to see my consultant every week. I've now gone to fortnightly WI as I have upped to step 4. But still doing well. Think I've had a sts this fortnight but I don't mind as I've been eating out lalala you know how it is. Today I'm back in my strict structure. Tight boundaries works best for me. Give me an inch and i'll eat my way throughs miles worth of grub. Lol
What step u on now hun?

help im new and a bit confused!!!

hi i dont even know how to post on here so please bear with me if i have hijacked you!! i started cambridge diet 3 weeks ago, sole source, and have done quiet well, i had lost 1 stone 7lbs and was delighted......... BUT i am now due on, stomach totally cramping, feeling highly emotional and teary, and have literally gone out of ketosis and gained 7lbs over night :mad: i dont know what i have done wrong.... i go on holiday in ten days and had finally managed to get some bits to fit but ive just tried them on and im back to things not doing up..... can anyone please offer me any advice? im drinking 3L of water a day, about 1/2L of pure green tea, but i have had some semi skimmed milk in my normal tea......... ive broken sole source about 8 times but only to replace the shake with a can of tuna in brine on an evening when ive felt the need to eat something as my counsellor said it was best not to try the bars for the first 2 weeks so i bought a months supply of shakes only...........

[/QUOTE]

Day 49: Update

Hello ladies :) So the rest of yesterday went well. I had a peanut crunch bar at around 9am, a strawberry tetra at about 3pm, my dinner of chicken, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower at 7pm and a lemon yoghurt bar at 8pm for dessert.

I neeeed to get more water in! I am struggling at the moment. I used to be sooo good at constantly sipping water but I just keep forgetting now!

Today marks day 50! Cant believe I have made it this far and am still going strong. Had a few little hiccups but I am still totally in the zone and am loving the results! Stepped on my home scales this morning and they are reading a 3lb loss! Would be so happy with that, it would bring me to 2 stones lost in 7 weeks if my consultants scales read the same tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Have a great day ladies x x x

Sherrie I love you counting the days for us - I can't believe it's day 50 :) how well are we doing? I have felt starving this week and yet I too seem to have dropped a good few lbs - 4 on my useless scales- strange eh? Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun? I did watch BGT.... weird wasn't it? And, I didn't buy a paper today, but they seemed full off it?!? Shame for those 2 brothers though :(

I've eaten all my bars and my food already tonight...best get drinking :)

Good luck with your WI today xx

Well done Sherrie, its amazing once you get into it how easy it is. I love the structure of CD and going to see my consultant every week. I've now gone to fortnightly WI as I have upped to step 4. But still doing well. Think I've had a sts this fortnight but I don't mind as I've been eating out lalala you know how it is. Today I'm back in my strict structure. Tight boundaries works best for me. Give me an inch and i'll eat my way throughs miles worth of grub. Lol
What step u on now hun?

Thankyou Cham :) I am the same, I need structure and boundaries otherwise I go completely off track! Thats why I love doing SS, complete abstinence from food really works for me lol! I am now on Step 2 and its still working because having been on SS for 5 weeks, I now totally appreciate the chicken and veg/salad in the evening! How is the training going? x

Hi Sherrie,

That is such a fantastic result.

Thankyou chick. How are you getting on? x

Sherrie I love you counting the days for us - I can't believe it's day 50 :) how well are we doing? I have felt starving this week and yet I too seem to have dropped a good few lbs - 4 on my useless scales- strange eh? Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun? I did watch BGT.... weird wasn't it? And, I didn't buy a paper today, but they seemed full off it?!? Shame for those 2 brothers though :(

I've eaten all my bars and my food already tonight...best get drinking :)

BGT was very weird! I actually did really feel for the brothers bless them. Apparently the girl was a contestant last year and a violinist in the orchestra this year! Crazy!

Same has happened for me this week and I am extremely pleased with my loss! Will update in next post :D

Good luck with your WI today xx

Thanks chick :)

Day 51, WEIGH IN DAY!!!

I cannot begin to explain how ecstatic I am over my loss this week! 5LBS!!! F.I.V.E!!! I am in shock! I smashed through my 2 stone mark and am safely within the 12's!!!

It has given me the boost that I needed. I got a bit bored this week and kept thinking about being naughty, not that I had been too much but I still wanted to get the thoughts out of my head. They are gone now haha! I am now exactly one stone away from the weight I achieved on my previous CWP journey. I looked alot smaller back then though as it was pre baby haha! My body shape is totally different this time round so I have more than just a stone left to lose now.

I hope everyone is getting the results they are wanting this week! Just goes to show that it really does work! x x x

Hello Sherrie

Sorry i have not been on lately! i have been having the odd read here and there to see how your all getting on but just haven't had a chance to post!

5lbs!!!!! GO GIRL!!!! that's bloody fantastic for stage 2! well done you! you must be over the moon! It really helps make the diet easier when you get losses like that! your doing so well!!

I have had a few really hard days!! still have not had one single little cheat!!! tell a lie - i licked a bit of sauce off my finger the other night and it was heaven!!! i felt i had just ate the whole dinner by one lick!! lol!! i have just been really miserable!! its like i want to do the diet more than anything but its taking over my life!! i wake up thinking about food and being slim and go to bed thinking about food!!!! i just feel like its taking over! im short tempered and feel a bit bored of life at the mo - because foods not in it!!! sorry that sounds so depressing!!! but i am struggling! im not giving up yet though!! like i said before i would just go up a stage before giving up!! i lost 3 and half pounds last week bringing me to 12.10.5lbs and my consultant is weighing me tomorrow this week as she couldn't make today.
Im hoping for a better week this week! Must just think of that end result! and that this no eating is not forever!! must stay positive!!!!

Hope you have another good week!! :)

xx

Aww bless you Meg! Trust me, we have all been there chick! Just focus on tomorrows weigh in. It really does pay off! And 'no food' is not forever, I only did SS for 5 weeks and it flew by. Step 2 is fab. Definitely move up a step before thinking of giving up, the losses are still brilliant as you can see. The average loss for a month of SS is 14lbs, the average loss for a month of step 2 is 12lbs! So if you really can't stand it any longer, try moving up a step and see how you get on. But try your hardest to stick out 4 weeks of SS I would say :)

Keep lurking and anything you need to vent just do so on here! And thankyou chick, it really is worth it x x x

Back