diary of a chubmaster general

Aghh beanpole has a friend round watching dvds if its not to late ill do it when he has gone !!!!

what iv eaten today yum yum !!!!!!

2 bourbon biscuits in a meeting (they were calling) 120
2 rice cakes philly 140
sushi 280
2 quorn burgers spinach and salad dressing 250
sucky sweets 100
vodka and tonic 300

which brings me in at about 1200 !!!!! hopeully i can get my sweat on !

yesterdays diary yum yum
2 rice cakes philly 140
milybar 150
3 chocolate biscuits aghhh 180
2 quorn burgers and spinach n light may 250
3 vodka diet lemo 300
2 popadums 80

sO I RECKON HAD BETWEEN 1100 -1200 and a gym session whoo so i think im doing alrite!
Had a sneaky look on the scales though and i appear to have gained 1lb so going to be super good today and throw in a workout session!

Going to the hospital tommoro to see if my eyes have healed (apparently i have misused conatct lenses) iv been wearing glasses for about 6 months now and i hate wearing them! My eyes are too bad for laser surgery and i cant even see properly to put my makeup on. tommoro i should find out if i can wear them again fingers crossed for me gils xxxx

AGHHH Iknew it a gain of 1lb im so dissapointed ! I did start off the week really badly though booo Im not going to dwell on it just keep moving forward

Yesterdays diary

2 rice cakes with philly -140
biscuits - 400
two quorn burgers spinach n light mayo -250
2 gin n tonics 200
and i did the 1st day of the thirty day shred whoo

Not as bad as i thought and im not aching today! i missed my usual step class as i had a driving lesson and thats alot harder ! Think im going to try a martial art this week with the beanpole hehehe i just want to beat him up !
and i can wear contacts for short periods of time now so no more going out in glasses !!!!

Aghhh another rubbish week! A bad allergic reaction to contact lenses letf me in bed most oft he week unable to see properly so mike had to do most of the cooking which consisted of pizza, pizza and more pizza - iv been good since wednesday and a STS which is better then a gain! Anyway off to Finland on Monday so day off today then good all weekend !!! will post tommorow xxxx

REBOOT

BRRRR

back from Finland and let me tell you im pretty sure they dont eat anything but cheese sandwiches !! it was bread and cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner !! with a main meal on top! So today i weighed in and have put on 3lb,

I am now 10 st 12 again (however it is time of the month and before number 2) all that hard work lost. I cant bring myself o move the ticker and therefore im going to loose all the xtra weight this week !

Next week i will officially move it.

Food yeterday - rices cakes and philly *6 -420
quorn burger and lite mayo -450
liquoraces -210
milkybar-150
wine and lemo 250
vodka -100

1580 - massivley over what i normally eat but im still trying to get my body used to not eatingcarbs all day !!!

So far today i have ahd a special k bar - 90 kals
2 ricecakes n phily -140
fruit 30-
so 260 so far! i ahve sushi for lunch and then will have salmon for ea so hopefully will reach less then 1300 today wish me luck xxxxxxx

Keep going!

Ohh iv been so bad at keeping my diary but have actually been quite good this week, not really good but alrite tomorrow is weighing and I'd like to be down to what i was pre Finland . Things with beanpole has been tense of late which hasn't helped, he so unsuoppotive sometimes he bus crackers and cheese and eats ten at a time. I have also done two gym classes so far this week body balance n evil step. I was sweating so much today it was sooooooooo hot. Gym nemesis has also joined the class, she is six foot blonde and super skinny, she turned up to the class in a sports bra and pink hot pants smaller then some of my knickers. She did have a roll of flab which made me feel slightly better but then I have bout twenty rolls. The gym has also got scales in the changing room. I know i shouldn't but i went on and they weigh me hlf a stone less then the ones at home ! I alwys thought they could be wrong. Wish me luck for tomorrow girlies gotta shed the pounds to keep the beanpole happy

So after two weeks absence I'm down to ten st eight not a massive loss but happy. I went to find a dress for beanpoles dads wedding yesterday and it was so depressing i could only just get in to a twelve and it made me realise exactly how much weight i need to loose at least another half a stone before the wedding. I did almost cry in the fitting room.... Still time to look forward and keep going im going to aim to loose another pound at least this week and try to get on top of a regular daily thirty mins of exercise xxxxxx

Back