Total Solution Diary of a Chunky Monkey

Day 7.....all is going well.

I just did 5 situps....not much but its a start.....havent done a sit up since PE in school!!

Havent weighed myself today.....offical weigh in day tomorrow...im nervous!!!!

xx

5 is better than none and everyone has to start somewhere right? Good luck for tomorrow bet you've done amazingly well xxx

Good luck today!!! I'm starting today.

Good luck with your official weigh in today xx

Good evening everyone....today was D day with my scales...I jumped on and kept my eyes closed refusing to check!

I have lost....dun dun dun 14lbs!!!

That has given me a massive boost and I have sailed through today. I have just done a 30 minute Cardio boxing work out with Davina which nearly killed me....this diet is nothing short of a godsend in my life :) xx

omg 14lb that's AMAZING congrats hun!!! xxx

Wow a whole stone down that's incredible!! Bet that's put a massive grin on your face, well done!!

L x

omg 14lb that's AMAZING congrats hun!!! xxx

Thank you hun, I am a very happy Teddy :) xx

Wow a whole stone down that's incredible!! Bet that's put a massive grin on your face, well done!!

L x

It has indeed, I am going to try and stop my daily weighing now though because I know it wont be such a massive loss next week! xx

Good evening everyone....today was D day with my scales...I jumped on and kept my eyes closed refusing to check!

I have lost....dun dun dun 14lbs!!!

That has given me a massive boost and I have sailed through today. I have just done a 30 minute Cardio boxing work out with Davina which nearly killed me....this diet is nothing short of a godsend in my life :) xx

Awesome!!! Well done!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

WELL DONE KATIE!!!!!! Amazing!! So happy for you well done :D xx

Good afternoon Katie, wow! What a fab weightloss, well done hun you thoroughly deserve that xx

Thank you everyone! Sorry I've not been on for a couple of days. Full of cold and working some silly very long hours. Still cracking on but weighed myself this morning and I've lost nothing since Wednesday :( xx

Weigh in weekly! It's so much more motivating! My scales are hidden, I'm not allowed them until weds morning!

You had a fantastic loss in week one! What you should lose approximately in a month that must feel great! I stayed the same from a few days In week one but they all will come off in the end no matter what week your in.

How are you getting on Katie? :) xx

Hope you're feeling much better Katie xx

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I havent been on all week. I have been really poorly with no energy, Ive litterally been working and sleeping. I havent stuck to Excante this week, I needed something to keep my physically moving and shift this poorliness. Gutted :(

I have not weighed myself this Wednesday but I am now back on it 100%. xx

Back