Total Solution Diary of a Chunky Monkey

Hiya, I'm back and determined this is my very last restart! Sick of dieting :D xx

Me too Hun. We can do this!!! When did you restart? I have my orlistat weigh in tomorrow then ordering my exante next week. I have my driving test next week so would rather have my mind on that at not food.,,hence not starting quite yet xx

Welcome back Katie!!!!

You probably won't remember me but I remember you! (Was ExanteDreamer).

Very best of luck hun you can do it :D xx

I do remember you Hun. I have been starting to read up on how well you have done. Your my thinspiration...will power of steel!!! Xx

Good afternoon, my very last restart date was June 18th!

Hope your weigh in went well xx

Good afternoon, my very last restart date was June 18th!

Hope your weigh in went well xx

I need to catch up on your diary! How much have you lost so far? My weigh in is in a hour and a half...I don't have great expectations to be honest but fingers crossed xx

On June 18th iIwas 11st 10lbs. I'm now 10st 8lbs so I've lost 1st 2lbs in that time.

Did have a 2 week holiday in July and put 8lbs back on though! :eek: But bloody enjoyed it! :D

My weigh in is in a hour and a half...I don't have great expectations to be honest but fingers crossed xx

Fingers crossed for you, but at least you know once you've had your driving test (good luck with that) you can try and give Exante 100% xx

Fingers crossed for you, but at least you know once you've had your driving test (good luck with that) you can try and give Exante 100% xx

That's a really good loss Hun. I have been on the scales at the doctors and I have lost 1 stone exactly since I started Orlistat. Quite happy but can't wait for Exante again. What are the new flavours like? Is the spag Bol any good? Thanks for the good luck, I am really nervous...I've been learning for 2 years and I am convinced I am going to fail :/ xx

Hiya Katie, well done on the 1st total lost. I don't like the Exante foods that I've tried so far. The spag bol smells absolutely amazing, but tastes rank (well to me anyway) was such a letdown :D

Was years ago when I took my test, but I remember the nerves. So I do feel for you.

I hope today's been a good one xx

Hiya Katie, well done on the 1st total lost. I don't like the Exante foods that I've tried so far. The spag bol smells absolutely amazing, but tastes rank (well to me anyway) was such a letdown :D

Was years ago when I took my test, but I remember the nerves. So I do feel for you.

I hope today's been a good one xx

Thank you Hun :)

I'm a little peeved to be honest because I'm getting lectures on doing exante before I've even started!!! :/ xx

Good morning Katie, have a fab weekend xx

Apart from immediate family and 1 best friend, nobody knows I'm doing Exante. It's easier than justifying the whys and why nots! :D I just say I'm low carbing.

Though I guess maybe it's your Doc lecturing you?

Totally non weight related post but I passed my driving test first time yesterday. Woohoo!! Xx

Good morning, hope you're well and you're having a fab weekend. xx

Well done on passing your test.

Happy driving. X

Back