Total Solution Diary of a Chunky Monkey

Had a good day today, ordered myself a boat load of Porridge!! I am a little in love with it.

Got a stinking headache I need to up my water intake. Hope everyone is doing really well xx

Hugs babe sorry to hear your not feeling too good but wishing you a speedy recovery - well done for getting back on it though :)

Pxx

Hugs babe sorry to hear your not feeling too good but wishing you a speedy recovery - well done for getting back on it though :)

Pxx

Thank you sweetie. How are you getting on? Xx

KatieLouise23 said:
Thank you sweetie. How are you getting on? Xx

Hey your welcome hunny I'm on day 2 - not finding it too bad so far (I've done this before in 2011 early 2012 and then kinda went AWOL lol)

Hey your welcome hunny I'm on day 2 - not finding it too bad so far (I've done this before in 2011 early 2012 and then kinda went AWOL lol)

I look forward to reading your progress. What are you aiming to lose..or get to? xx

KatieLouise23 said:
I look forward to reading your progress. What are you aiming to lose..or get to? xx

Thanks babe I use to weigh everyday , I mean every hour lol and it kinda got riddiculas (sp) sooo don't own any scales (yet lol) but I'm just aiming to get to 12 st - what about yourself? Xx

Thanks babe I use to weigh everyday , I mean every hour lol and it kinda got riddiculas (sp) sooo don't own any scales (yet lol) but I'm just aiming to get to 12 st - what about yourself? Xx

I tend to weigh myself once in a morning and once on an evening. In the morning to see what I have lost and in the evening to make sure I have not put anything on...turns into a slight obsession.

I want to get to 8 stone 7....in an ideal world! But that is a million miles away at the moment. One day/pound at a time! xx

KatieLouise23 said:
I tend to weigh myself once in a morning and once on an evening. In the morning to see what I have lost and in the evening to make sure I have not put anything on...turns into a slight obsession.

I want to get to 8 stone 7....in an ideal world! But that is a million miles away at the moment. One day/pound at a time! xx

Lol very true this is why I cannot own any scales - totally agree take it day by day and each pound lost is in the right direction. How much have you got to lose? Sorry can't see stats as I'm on my phone hunny. Xx

I find the daily weighing actually keeps me going, its kind of a buzz.

So far I have lost 14lbs and I have a stonking 111lbs to go.

How about you? xx

KatieLouise23 said:
I find the daily weighing actually keeps me going, its kind of a buzz.

So far I have lost 14lbs and I have a stonking 111lbs to go.

How about you? xx

Definately does give you a buzz but mine started to get too much lol I have no idea how much I weigh at the minute bout 3-4 stone at a guess - we will get there - the rewards are so worth it xx

You're doing great Katie! :D xx

Good afternoon Katie, hope you're feeling 100% again xx

Thanks ladies. I am on it 100% today. Porridge for breakfast, banana shake for lunch and chocolate orange bar for dinner. Loads of water and a can of coke Zero! Sounds like I've had loads!!!! Lol. Hope your all doing great xx

Good afternoon Katie, you're doing great! xx

Hi Guys,

So after totally falling off the band wagon and going MIA I am here to try once again.

Just a little update on what I have been up to...

I have first of all gained what I lost back (and some more) which makes me sad but at the same time all the more motivated...
I have left my job and got a new one (a lot less stress and a lot more "free" time)...
I have started doing a degree
:eek:

I have been on Orlistat with my Docs for the last month and have my first weigh in tomorrow but I know the results wont be anything like Exante is...hence why I am back.

I am hoping and praying I can keep the will power this time because it really does mean the world to me.

Katie xx

Last edited:
Welcome back Katie. Congrats on the new job and on starting a degree. Wishing you all the best xx

Welcome back Katie. Congrats on the new job and on starting a degree. Wishing you all the best xx

Thank you honey! How are you doing? I need to catch up on everyone's diaries :) xx

Thank you honey! How are you doing? I need to catch up on everyone's diaries :) xx

Hiya, I'm back and determined this is my very last restart! Sick of dieting :D xx

Welcome back Katie!!!!

You probably won't remember me but I remember you! (Was ExanteDreamer).

Very best of luck hun you can do it :D xx

Back