Diary of a desperate girl...

:worthy: well done you! Does that make up for last week? And you thought you would STS!

Do you feel like you are really in the zone now?

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased! Hoping for a good week this week to get my past my one SW stone and normal 1.5 stone haha. And then I'll take the run up to Christmas one day at a time! Looking forward to being in the 14s :) especially as I started in the 16s!

Yeah I do. I know that I can do it for the long run, I'm not finding it hard and really loving the benefits and comments. I know things will go up and down but in the long run it'll be totally worth it. How about you?

I'm still feeling determined, have spent ages looking for really easy things to buy from supermarket that are very low syn or free, just in case I can't prep in advance or something. I think trying to keep things varied will be key, snacks is my big thing. I don't want to OD on fruit and get to the point where I cannot stand the sight of it so I am going to try and space it out. I've got quite into little carrot sticks lately and might try and make some syn free pate, also going to do some melon wrapped in ham and a little pot of tuna and sweetcorn, just as something different!

I am semi looking forward to tuesday, I can't see how it can be anything other than a loss but I know our bodies can do weird things to us when we least expect it!

Yes, I'm getting to that point a little with fruit I think ... But maybe that's cos it's a bit out of season for a lot of it and so it doesn't taste as good? Who knows!

Had quite a good couple of days food wise but I've only gymmed it once ... I was going to go tonight but had a cracker of a headache and just couldn't motivate myself. Ah well, will be back on it next week. I don't want to gym tomorrow though cos you tend to retain all your water after a work out, and when Thursday arrives I'll be just a few hours into time of the month and that always bloats me. Need to do what I can to try and see a decent loss! I'm worried I maybe haven't eaten enough this week though. We'll see. OH, and we got the ingredients for snowballs so I've had a cheeky few of them, I just loveeeeeeee them! Only on days where I've barely synced though, but still! Damn this festive season.

We all have off weeks with exercise so I wouldn't worry too much hun! Especially as you said food has been pretty good :). I never get the whole fruit and season thing, it's the middle of winter yet you can buy a pineapple for £1......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Will keep my fingers crossed for a great WI tomorrow and that you get that stone certificate!

I lost 1.5lb, which I'm neither particularly sad or pleased about. As it's time of the month I tend to put a bit on through bloating and stuff. Still, even half a pound more would have been nice as it would have meant a stone and a half down in total! I got my stone award though :)

Got my work Christmas party tomorrow - a 5 course meal with canapés, champagne and wine ... Yeeeesh! I'm just going to enjoy it though, never done anything like that before and I still need to live a bit!

Well done on the SW stone award, I love a good certificate! 1.5lbs is good and you are consistently losing too :D

The meal sounds lovely, it's ours next week and I'm quite looking forward to it. I am just going to make sure I am good with syns the rest of the week, it's hard to avoid over doing it this time of year, especially with the number of xmas dinners that go on! Are you planning on extra exercise this week? ;)

Thank you!

it was really nice but definitely not SW friendly ...especially with the amount of wine consumed too! This sadly gave me a bit of a hangover so yesterday wasn't as good as it could have been. Not terrible, but not great.

well it's already Sunday and I haven't done any yet! I'm going to go for a good session today though and will go swimming tomorrow, or maybe the other way round, but then I'm out on Tuesday straight after work and Wednesdays I try to keep away from exercise so that I don't carry too much water weight the next day, but I might do something gentle. Or, depending when I'm home on Tuesday I might do exercise after. The thing is though, on Tuesday I'm supposed to be going to an Italian restaurant and just because Friday was so bad (and yesterday not too good) I'm just not sure if I want to go now. But I don't want to turn into someone boring either! Decisions decisions!

Sooooooooooooo glad I am a social recluse sometimes! It must be really hard to know what to do, can you find out syns of some of the dishes anywhere?

Hope you managed to get a work out in and it went well. I hadn't really given the water weight much thought but it makes sense. I think I will still go to gym tomorrow though, I had a few days off last week and I really want to crack on with the running now :D

I've just decided to not go tomorrow, I'm not even sure it's definitely happening. I'm going to go swimming instead - I was going to go today but godddd are my muscles sore! So I had an evening doing Christmas shopping and watching elf instead. And I've made a salad with quorn chicken pieces and a yummy dressing for tomorrow.

Today I've eaten:

Breakfast: grapes
Lunch: salmon burger (homemade, no bread) which had 1/2 tbsp of red Thai curry paste) with carrots, broccoli and runner beans with a tsp of light mayo, a mandarin muller light and a babybel light
snacks: 2x rocky road hi life, a few chocolate buttons
Dinner: Baked potato with baked beans and cheddar allowance, and a salad. JP had some butter on it though

So, not a brilliant day. I've decided to start writing down what I write and to properly work out the syns (although I haven't today, soooo tired) to make myself more accountable. I want to be well in control in these last couple of weeks leading up to Christmas and at the moment I don't feel as though I am.

Thank you so much Daisy! :)

Today I've eaten:

Breakfast - grapes and babybel light, tea with milk - (hex a)
Snack - hi life mint choc bar (hex b)
Lunch - salad with quorn pieces in a soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and honey (syns for honey), vanilla muller light
Snack - hi life rocky road (3 syns)
Dinner - salmon fillet, SW chips, peas and sweetcorn with mayo and ketchup (syns for mayo and ketchup)

Over 2 litres of water

40 mins swimming

That's probably a lot of syns .... My book is in the other room though and I'm in bed with my hot water bottle and I just can't bring myself to get out and get it. Just tried to look online but the internet isn't working very well ... I hope this post uploads...

Okay, I just looked it up:

Honey - 2.5 syns
Ketchup - 1 syn
Mayo - 7.5

So, with the rocky road as well that's 14 syns. Quick how it all adds up! Definitely need to pay more attention to syns. I was at my friend's for dinner though and she only had full fat mayo - if I was at home that would have been a lot less syns. Also, I usually don't have mayo as a dip but the salmon was completely sauce free and I needed something with it - I love ketchup but didn't like the idea of salmon with it!

1.5 off this week! Fairly happy, at least it's a loss :) on to the next one! Big night tomorrow night though ... Eeeeeep

Well done on another loss! You are now over a stone and a half down, that's really great! It doesn't feel like we've been doing this almost 4 months already does it?! Hope you had a good night out last night too, what did you get up to? :)

Thank you mrs ginger! Looks like you've done amazingly well so far!

I've had a bit of bad week food wise if I'm honest! Work Christmas party in Friday, dominos on Saturday and only did 10k on our bike at home yesterday and 30 mins swimming this morning. It's so hard at Christmas!!

Not or looking forward to tomorrow!

-1.5 again! More than I expected if I'm honest and although I'm only losing small amounts, at least I'm losing consistently. I'm all geared for a big push in the new year and up for being as good as I can be this week until Christmas Day and Boxing Day hit!

:D

Argh! Been soooo naughty since Thursday! Scales are saying I'm up 3lbs already haha! Time to curb it!! 2 days of behaving before Christmas hits ... Begin operation damage control...

Popping into sub. Well done on your progress so far. I'm in the same place as you atm, trying to be good 'til xmas eve but struggling with temptation! X

Back