Diary of a desperate girl...

Well done hun, sounds like you're really motivated. Must be great to put the Christmas weight behind you now too! Onwards and downwards.. :)

Absolutely ... Thanks so much :) you look like you're absolutely storming this! Do you feel on top of the world?

Massive well done on your weightloss hun! You are really knocking down those targets now! You will soon be over 2st down :happy096:

Hope so! I'd love to be ... Although I still have so much to lose, 2 stone is a pretty significant weightloss and I must be loads healthier. Just can't wait for it to really start showing, I don't think it is yet really which is a shame. I would have thought it was at this point! Still, I'm so chuffed that I'm actually losing weight - I didn't think it would ever happen and being slim etc was always my 'blowing out the candle wish'. Silly really when something like that is totally in our control, not otherworldly beings!

I did 45 mins swimming earlier and and we've got SW onion bhajis in the oven and a SW curry later. Can't wait! Had a bit of a bad day yesterday, was just in a bad mood so I comfort ate! But I don't mind a day off, I'm in this for the long haul and if that's what I needed then so be it! Plus, my bad day yesterday basically only meant 3 biscuits and a slice of white bread rather than wholemeal - a bad day before equated to about 7000 calories!

You had a SW version of a bad day! And I am sure the swimming would have helped burn them off anyway. I actually think a day off every now and then won't hurt as it makes your metabolism work a bit quicker. Have you taken any measurements or pictures since you started? I see it in the weirdest ways, like I dug out an old bra and had to tighten all the straps up an inch or so because it was too loose! It's sometimes hard to see when the changes come over a few months but I am sure you are already finding things are loser or fit better, you just haven't really thought about it x

I have! I haven't taken this month's measurements actually (really need to get on that!) ... I know I definitely am smaller but I'm just looking forward to that time when I look in the mirror and can really tell. I feel slimmer and my clothes are definitely looser, my hips and collarbones are on their way out again but I just can't wait to actually see it :) bras are getting so big on me now! I have really big boobs tho so it's just falling off them. Can't wait to just get them reduced ... 10 stone baby! Only 4 stone 10lbs to go...!

Despite all this optimistic talk, I had a really naughty day again that involves a packet of skips, a slice of cake, a little bite of a cream egg (creme egg? Can't remember how it's spelt) and an Oreo. OOOOOPS. Well, today is Blue Monday so seeing as it's meant to be the most depressing day of the year, I don't think it's too bad! Haha.

X

2lb off again this week ... Pretty happy as I'm not sure it was deserved! 2lb away from 2 stone now - definitely want to get that next week! I've got a date night planned with the fella tomorrow - dinner and cocktails. I'm just going to really enjoy it and then be completely on plan the rest of the week.

Feeling good :)

How was your date night?! mmmm, I love cocktails, unfortunately I am a total lightweight these days and really only have them on holiday! Ewww, so glad I don't like Creme Eggs BUT I do have a thing for Galaxy caramel ones and I have also recently discovered diddy little filled kinder mini eggs, I think I need to hibernate through Easter!

Massive congrats on your 2lb, I think 2stone is my magic number too, I will feel like I am really on my way then. Hopefully it will happen soon. Have a great weekend hun xx

Date night was loveeeeely thanks! Cocktails were scrummy, food was scrummy and the film was good! Had a really nice time :)

Mmmm yes I love those kinder eggs. So good! It's irritating me though that Easter stuff is already out - so unnecessary! Urgh.

I've been really good in most days and then ruined it a bit in the evenings, such a pain! Definitely my weakest hours are during the evenings. Really Hope I get the 2lb, I need to buck my ideas up!

1/2 off, which I feel okay about as I have been naughty this week, spurred on by it being my time of the month and it being a particularly bad one cos I skipped my last one. Happy it's a loss and I'm sure the next week will fly around.

Wow, nearly 2 stone, that's so great! :) Ugh, I feel ya on the whole TOTM thing, I skip mine quite often and it's always worse the next time. And the Easter egg thing is bloomin' ridiculous! I saw some out ON BOXING DAY. I think the world has gone mad. Good luck for your next weigh-in, fingers crossed you'll nail the 2 stone mark!

Thank you! I got into a huff at the weekend cos nobody was noticing I have lost weight. It feels really bizarre cos I know that I have lost a good amount so far ... Hell, I've nearly lost 2 stone! But because I can't notice it I almost feel as though the scales are lying to me! Meh, I've been taking my measurements every month since I've started and I know I've lost inches, it'd just be nice to actually see it!

I'm hoping I do destroy the 2 stone mark, gonna try and have a really excellent 3 days until weigh in to boost it as much as possible. I haven't snuck a peek at the scales at all and I'm going to try and keep away all week. I don't know if that's a good idea though as I'll be pretty upset at SW if I haven't lost!

Work is really getting me down at the moment which is being my downfall a bit ... I get home and all I want to do is curl up on the sofa with a glass of wine and chocolate. I let myself off the gym tonight, had myself a snowball and a SW hi-life bar with the promise I'll gym tomorrow morning before work can send my mood south. Then I had a cheeky omelette for dinner with tomatoes and mushroom and a heap of super free salad. Nom.

1.5 off today :) means I've got my stone and a half award at slimming world, my club 10 and 2 stone overall :) woohooo!

Thats brilliant hun!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay, congrats! That's a good idea about going to the gym before work rather than trying to motivate yourself to go afterwards when you're feeling crap - hopefully the endorphins can help set you up to survive the day a bit better too? Is your job often stressful or is just a bit of a blip? (Sorry, I'm being nosy!)

Wow, a whole week since I've updated! Sorry chaps.

Had such a bad week food-wise - I was in London Friday/Saturday and ate dinner and lunch out, although I tried to make good choices (swapped chips for a JP and had a tomato based pasta), then on Sunday the other half bought some gorgeous soft white rolls from the bakery so I had to have 1 or 2 of them, plus a sneaky flapjack or two that he had made. Then Monday/Tuesday we were in Brighton for our anniversary and I had dinner and breakfast out, followed by a papa john's pizza in the evening cos we were hanging a bit! BAD FOOD! I've been trying to make up for it last 2 days as the scales said I had put on 6lbs (I know a lot of that was water weight from being hungover), but I think it'll be a sad time on the scales tonight! Oops. I had a lovely week though so I don't mind too much, so long as it isn't 6lb!

Really not enjoying work still - have applied for a new one and keeping my fingers crossed I hear back soon. Making me so grumpy in the evenings that I just want to splurge! Snowflakes - don't apologise! It's not really a blip I don't think, even if I suddenly get much happier the benefits/pay/room for progression just aren't good enough and I'd be silly to stay really. I've never really had it where I've dreaded work each morning - not a nice feeling. Something needs to change!

Stayed the same! Somehow!! Pretty chuffed :)

Struggling again! Work is rubbish and I have had too many plans this week, which combined has led me to making rubbish decisions. It's stupid though cos I'm getting so worked up about everything, but if I was doing amazingly at my weightloss I'd be so much happier! Blah.

Hey, I have found you!

Come on lovely, we can do it! You seem to do the same as me, when you have things going on, healthy eating goes out of the window. I am a sucker for thinking "oh I am going out tonight, I may as well be naughty today!" and then not getting back onto the plan the next day.

Lets just put things into perspective, this is a healthy eating way of life, as long as you don't need to lose the weight quickly, you should still be able to enjoy life and eat what you want when you go out. I see you aren't folloing a specific plan, but incorporating with exercise. Why don't we try this, for everytime we fail/fall or eat out, the next day we go to the gym, or do whatever form of exercise you do - drink loads of water and get rid of the naughties from the day/night before.

When is your next naughty time? Mine is Friday, so today I vow to be good, tomorrow I vow to go swimming in the morning and gym in the evening and Friday I vow to be good all day long (and maybe do a kettlebell work out in the morning) and eat well all day and then have my blow out in the evening. Then Saturday I vow to go swimming!?

Obviously, you don't need to take my advice on board, I am much heavier than you and failing miserably, but I am trying. In fact I am going to copy what I have just suggested to you and I am going to stick to it.

I knowwwww! I think it's because these past two weeks I've had so much on that involves naughty food and drink that it's been hard to motivate myself! I couldn't just think I'll let myself off tonight and then I'll be back on it cos something else would be going on the next day!

Oh well, after tonight I can be really good and I'm looking forward! Bring it on :) I've got weigh in tomorrow and I know it's not going to be good but I can just draw a line under it so I'm not too worried.

Youre hardcore going to the gym more than once in a day, haha! What's your favourite thing to do?

Happy valentines! Hope you have a lovely evening :)

Back