Diary of a determined woman

lisa32

OK so I have decided to start a diary as I know this journey is not going to happen over night. So hear goes I started sw at 16st 9lbs and on Monday's first week weigh in I lost 4.5lbs. I loved the diet after initially being very confused by it all. But now week two and I am so happy I finally took the jump to a really food diet. I have wasted more time than I care to admit to trying to use meal replacement then drastically failing and over all not acctually loosing any weight as I always regained again. Here to the sensible me taking the step to get through the door of sw and having the confidence to get on those scales. I am so glad I have, I have a lot to lose but I will get there....

I went for my second weigh in tonight and was a little disappointed as I only lost 1 lb, although on the up side it means I have lost 5.5 lbs in two weeks and the loss last week was genuine and not a mistake lol. I felt I had done OK on the diet as in never cheated but eating off the diet plan, my issue was I had bigger portions and some chocolate. I am normally well under my syns but twice this week I was just over. Not to mention it is my time of the month. I am determined to keep going and aim for my half stone next weigh in. Come on Lisa

Well this week has been interesting, I have enjoyed knowing more about the diet so not having to check everything. It is that dreaded time of the month so don't feel I am loosing weight TBH. On the other hand I normally eat 5 or more take aways a week so to be on week three and only had one that was adapted to fit slimming world makes me ecstatic. I feel in control and although the weight may not go fast it will have to go, I am determined. I keep picturing myself in a years time at or very near goal, and can't wait. I have a wee caravan holiday at the end of the month and hope to stick to plan as much as possible while allowing a few treats. After that I want to get started on the gym. At the moment I am doing a few toning exercises and aiming to walk three times a week. So once I add in the weekly palates and legs, bums, and tums classes I think I will be happy for now.

Hi Jenny thanks xx

Well half way through my holiday and what can I say I promised myself I would stick to plan and I have mostly the first two days. What I have done is eat more food than I normally would, but I did manage to stay away from the normal takeaway food and chocolate i would normally have. I have eat some extra syns but have knocked that on the head already. Day three of my holiday today and I have stuck to plan. I am a happy bunny and hope I can keep this going as I have made sure I have had sw style treats. I hope this pays off

Hi Jenny thanks xx

Well half way through my holiday and what can I say I promised myself I would stick to plan and I have mostly the first two days. What I have done is eat more food than I normally would, but I did manage to stay away from the normal takeaway food and chocolate i would normally have. I have eat some extra syns but have knocked that on the head already. Day three of my holiday today and I have stuck to plan. I am a happy bunny and hope I can keep this going as I have made sure I have had sw style treats. I hope this pays off

enjoy the rest of your holiday. its so hard to stick to it when you're away so don't be too hard on yourself x x

Back