Total Solution Diary of a dieting doc!

Well done on your loss. Good to hear you sounding so positive. Good luck for week two now.

Starting to get very frustrated with my scales; there's up to a 3lbs difference depending on where I put them in my bathroom! And it's not the same place everyday either. Nightmare.

Sts today. Can cope with that!

Last night shift tonight. Then back into the real world and all it's foody temptations ?

Keep going everyone!!

L x

Daily weigher confession time....

10lbs off as of this morning (day 11) !

Super pleased with that. Only 32lbs to go lol...

Laura x

That is brilliant Laura. Well done. I always weigh with my scales in exactly the same spot. I have to pull them out slightly from the wall and then there is a grout line that I line them up with. If I could super-glue them to the floor so that they never moved I would!!

Week 2 Weigh in... 3.5lbs this week. Of course I'm pleased but secretly hoped for more. Curse of week 2 I suppose!!

Ordered some of exante's newer products via 60for60, great deal that. Mushroom risotto alright actually, white choc/rasp bar not bad but a bit salty. Having a forest fruits shake this morning, tastes as you would expect flavour wise but consistency a bit chalky.

Work do tonight; will have a low carb salad as i really can't face explaining and justifying myself!! So far have sat through 2 trips to nandos with oh and a family Chinese takeaway... Go willpower!

Good luck everybody,

L x

Back