Total Solution Diary of a dieting doc!

Hi Laura
You are doing soooo well. Good luck with the loo action. ;)
Mere x

Fab Laura well done xx

Well done Laura, great loss!

Thats great Laura :D
Well done :D

Thanks everybody!! I am pleased to report success on the loo front, dangerously close to the other end of the spectrum actually! Plus tummy making gurgly noises in front of seriously cute guy at work... Not good!!

L x

Thanks everybody!! I am pleased to report success on the loo front, dangerously close to the other end of the spectrum actually! Plus tummy making gurgly noises in front of seriously cute guy at work... Not good!!

L x

Haha that made me chuckle xx

You are doing fantastic. Well done on your loss and I'm glad the toilet issue is resolved xx

Congrats Laura, I'm still waiting :)

Right, had my strawberry shake, washed up a weeks worth of stuff, cleaned the fridge now time for BED!!

See y'all later for penultimate WI... Scary!!

L x

Good luck Laura! xx

Im gonna weigh in tomorrow too, just to see what I lost in the month :D

No yours makes more sense lol, Total Jan loss, gonna do the same :) xx

Haha... ok ED, a WI tomorrow it is, for a Jan weight loss update :D
Cannae wait noo :D

Good luck Laura! I weigh when I feel like it through the month, I find it less pressure to achieve numbers weekly. Ill log my month loss on 5 Feb. makes me feel better because I don't lose sometimes even when 100%

Grrrr to TOTM and daily WI's!! I know it's coming after the familiar back and abdo pain at work last night.

Trying not to get disheartened even though the scales today show 171!! Hopefully it's a blip and it'll be off tomorrow.

Am I a terrible person if I ignore it and still think of 168.4 as my number?!?

L x

Ps have been thinking maybe TOTM is only partially to blame... Did take dulcolax for bowel situation and that makes u retain water to make things softer... Hmm... Will steer clear of that from now on!!

L x

But if you are still on the plan then you know you're burning fat so what the scales say doesn't always count ESP at totm. You're prob actually 168 or less by now. Water retention doesn't count :)

Right can't believe this is it day 31!! Only 13 hours to go. Nights tonight so getting into bed now, when I get up there'll only be 6 hours or so to go!!

It's one of my colleagues last shift with us tonight, so that combined with me finishing my month of VLCD they want to have party... Which means food, lol!! Won't go mad but it'll be a welcome change.

I'll WI when I get up but I expect I'm still holding onto that water so doubt ill be less than Tuesdays 168.4, never mind!!

Moving to SW with the 30 day shred when it arrives (eek!!)

L x

Back