Total Solution Diary of a dieting doc!

It's one of my colleagues last shift with us tonight, so that combined with me finishing my month of VLCD they want to have party... Which means food, lol!! Won't go mad but it'll be a welcome change.
Have fun at the party.
Mere x

Well people this is it have WI... 170.4lbs so still not as good as Tues but does mean a very respectable 18.6lbs in 1 month.

Have done my measurements: 2 inches off under bust, 3 inches off waist and 4 inches off my hips!! So pleased with that. All my clothes fit so much better, people are paying me compliments :)

Just had my last shake, strawberry yum.

Still have some shakes / soups left which will be useful for quick breakfasts and dinners as part of SW.

Thank you all sooooo much for your fabulous support through this month, you've kept me sane and I really couldn't have done it without you!!

Lots of love

L x

Well done Laura, will miss you ! Pop in and say hi wont you. Good luck.

Well done Laura!! Best of luck on your next journey at SW :D xx

Well done Laura :D
You have done great !!!
Post the link to your SW diary when you start it please :D

Well done Laura you are amazing to fit this diet into your life and work for a month and be so focused well done and congratulations on the loss. I'd also like to follow your sw diary as I plan on doing the same eventually x

Hi Laura
Great weight loss. Congratulations! :D
Mere x

laura just read your journery so amazing ups and downs i hope your doing great still and still being kind to yourself.

Well done on your loss with exante :) good luck with sw :) x

Hello everyone!! How's it all going?

Haven't managed to start SW properly yet, drove to the one advertised after work but whole place was deserted, looks like that one doesn't exist anymore... :(

So I then attempted a mad dash across town to another one, couldn't find it and got in a massive grump!!

So I went to tesco bought loads of healthy stuff and a magazine and made a very nice dinner. The amount they said for 2 has made 3 massive portions so I'm sorted for a while!!

WI this morning 172.8 not bad for refeeding.

Now to get down to those 160s!!

Will keep u all posted

L x

Hi Laura, if you've no meeting you could always just use the magazine and the forums! It'll save you a packet too. My sister in law did it that way. Easier with shifts too. Best of luck, keep us updated on progress. You may be sw now but you'll always be an Exanter. :)

Do SW have an online thing like WW? You could just do that :) xx

Right just got back from first meeting, bit of a trek across town but the exercise can only do me good!!

Weighed in at 12st 7lbs (175). Not too bad, I've had a bit of a pig out last week or so, but it still means I've lost a stone since Christmas, can't complain about that!!

Will start the SW diary tomorrow and post link here. Hope everybody's doing well!

L x

Thsts great Laura, thanks :D

Hi Laura
Great loss so far!
Mere x

Hi guys just popping in with an update...

Have to admit I'm a bit disappointed to have only lost 1lb this week. Don't get me wrong, off is off but was hoping for at least 2.5-3... Maybe it's because I've just come off a vlcd, maybe it's a cycle related thing who knows.

Consultant looked at my food diary couldn't find anything wrong so I'll just keep going hoping for a whoosh next week!! It may be TMI but I have felt incredibly bloated today so maybe that's it.

Working late nxt Tues/Weds so can't get to group but will try and WI at an alternate one either Thurs evening or Friday. I think sticking to evenings is best as you weigh less in the morning!!

Hope everyone's doing well...

L x

Hi Laura
Good luck with your WI.
Mere x

Well everybody I'm BACK!!

So Slimming World did not work for me. Everyone says I must have been "doing it wrong", but I know I wasn't. Everyone's metabolism is different and mine just refused to budge on that. So I went it alone after that, hovered between 12-13st for the rest of the year. Then met an absolutely wonderful man, fell totally in love and ate and drank like it was going out of fashion. He has one of those god-awful fast metabolisms where he eats like a horse and weighs 60kg at 5ft 11! Damn him!!

So I'm now 4 days into Exante TS again, started at 13st 12.8lbs and now 13st 8.0lbs. Man is super supportive despite no nice meals out or alcohol for the next few months. It's going ok, had horrendous ketosis headaches and a bit of a wobble on day 3 when I hadn't had any calories for 17 hours which culminated in me having an extra bar, but I'm not dwelling on it.

Ordered the shakes and bars pack this time, very excited about all the new flavours!

Would like to get back to size 12s really, aiming for just under 11st.

Keep going everyone!!

Laura x

So 7 days done and I've lost 8.4lbs!!

I am so pleased to admit that I've been 100% exante products, even if I did have a wobble on day 3 and needed 4 packs instead of 3. Have been trying to keep the water intake up too, but I know this is something I need to work on improving.

Had horrible headaches on day 2-3, but firmly in ketosis now with horrible breath to boot!!

Have been on nights this week, which I usually pig out on, eating all I can find! Very surprised to see I managed purely on the 3 exante products per 24 hours.

I've got the shakes and bars bumper pack, thinking of branching out trying some of the alternatives to keep things interesting. I never liked the soups except Thai chicken, but I am worried that monotony might get to me!!

Onwards and downwards everybody!!

Laura x

Back