*Diary of a dieting foodie*

WhitePigeon

Silver Member
So, after a few months, I'm back again! This morning I weighed in at 13st 3lb so all is not lost, infact I think that's pretty much what I was prior to falling off the wagon but I need to shift these final 'few' ahem, stone.

I've now finished uni and am working full-time which is exciting, if a little tiring. I'm also living with my boyfriend in sunny Warwickshire which is lovely too.

I'll be posting my food diary for today later on.

It's nice to be back. :)

For old diary threads of mine, click here; http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...tepigeons-food-diary-back-lose-some-more.html & here; http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/242219-whitepigeons-pp-food-diary.html (!)

So, after a few months, I'm back again! This morning I weighed in at 13st 3lb so all is not lost, infact I think that's pretty much what I was prior to falling off the wagon but I need to shift these final 'few' ahem, stone.

I've now finished uni and am working full-time which is exciting, if a little tiring. I'm also living with my boyfriend in sunny Warwickshire which is lovely too.

I'll be posting my food diary for today later on.

It's nice to be back. :)

For old diary threads of mine, click here; http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/256401-whitepigeons-food-diary-back-lose-some-more.html & here; http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/242219-whitepigeons-pp-food-diary.html (!)

Welcome Back Sweetie :) Good Luck with continuing your WW Journey! Look forward to reading your story :) x

WhitePigeon's 2013 Food Diary

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your diary!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I've been pointing even though I haven't posted on here..

Today's eating is as follows;

B: Oat So Simple Sultana & Apple (4) with 180ml Alpro unsweetened almond milk (1) & 100ml of OJ (1).

L: A portion of the Hairy Biker's homemade chilli (with added aubergine) (9) and 1/2 a pack of Tilda brown basmati rice (5) and 15g of reduced fat Cheddar cheese (1).

D: (At work!) A Warburtons 50/50 wrap (3) with 1 slice of ham (1), a tsp of pickle (0) and lots of salad (0), a bag of Quavers (2), an apple (0) and an Alpen light bar (2).

Supper: A Time Out single bar (2), probably with a cup of tea!

(2pp for 142ml s/skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day.)

Daily PP used: 30/30
Weekly PP used: 3
Weekly PP remaining until Friday WI: 10

So I've been pointing even though I haven't posted on here..

Today's eating is as follows;

B: Oat So Simple Sultana & Apple (4) with 180ml Alpro unsweetened almond milk (1) & 100ml of OJ (1).

L: A portion of the Hairy Biker's homemade chilli (with added aubergine) (9) and 1/2 a pack of Tilda brown basmati rice (5) and 15g of reduced fat Cheddar cheese (1).

D: (At work!) A Warburtons 50/50 wrap (3) with 1 slice of ham (1), a tsp of pickle (0) and lots of salad (0), a bag of Quavers (2), an apple (0) and an Alpen light bar (2).

Supper: A Time Out single bar (2), probably with a cup of tea!

(2pp for 142ml s/skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day.)

Weekly PP used: 3
Weekly PP remaining until Friday WI: 10

Sounds as though you're doing fab Sweetie, I love Time Outs, they are my favourite chocolate hit for 2pp! X

WI day... Drum roll... -5lb! :D :D

Had an extra tsp of jam on my toast this am in celebration, working all weekend so hopefully that will help to keep me on the straight and narrow! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend. x

WI day... Drum roll... -5lb! :D :D

Had an extra tsp of jam on my toast this am in celebration, working all weekend so hopefully that will help to keep me on the straight and narrow! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend. x

OMG 5lbs off! Well Done! What an amazing loss, you should be very proud of yourself! X

Today's food diary is as follows;

B: Two slices of seeded toast with Lurpak lighter and jam (8), a banana (0) + 142ml milk (2) for tea throughout day.

Sn: If hungry, homemade BNS soup (2).

L: Leftover homemade cauliflower & macaroni cheese (13) with baby spinach and cucumber (0).

T: Half a Warburton's sandwich pitta (2) with ham (1) and salad (0), an apple (0) & a bag of Quavers (2)

Sn: Caramel wafer chocolate bar before bed (2).

Weekly PP used: 2
Weekly PP remaining: 47/49

I'm working 1pm-9pm this evening, 7.30am-3.30pm tomorrow and then two long days, eek. Trying to be organised as I don't wanna fall off plan due to feeling unprepared or tired!

Here's to a good Friday. :) x

Today's food diary is as follows;

B: Two slices of seeded toast with Lurpak lighter and jam (8), a banana (0) + 142ml milk (2) for tea throughout day.

Sn: If hungry, homemade BNS soup (2).

L: Leftover homemade cauliflower & macaroni cheese (13) with baby spinach and cucumber (0).

T: Half a Warburton's sandwich pitta (2) with ham (1) and salad (0), an apple (0) & a bag of Quavers (2)

Sn: Caramel wafer chocolate bar before bed (2).

Weekly PP used: 2
Weekly PP remaining: 47/49

I'm working 1pm-9pm this evening, 7.30am-3.30pm tomorrow and then two long days, eek. Trying to be organised as I don't wanna fall off plan due to feeling unprepared or tired!

Here's to a good Friday. :) x

If you Fail to Prepare, You Prepare to Fail! Loving the sound of your Macaroni Cheese, we had that the other night and throughly enjoyed it :) I love those 2pp Bars, do you get yours from Asda? X

If you Fail to Prepare, You Prepare to Fail! Loving the sound of your Macaroni Cheese, we had that the other night and throughly enjoyed it :) I love those 2pp Bars, do you get yours from Asda? X

Usually I shop at Asda but this week ended up going to Tesco for a change (Asda is definitely cheaper though!), the caramel wafer bars are from their basics range and they're only 85 calories, and taste yummy! I'm awful for chocolate!x

Usually I shop at Asda but this week ended up going to Tesco for a change (Asda is definitely cheaper though!), the caramel wafer bars are from their basics range and they're only 85 calories, and taste yummy! I'm awful for chocolate!x

The Asda Ones are also 2pp too :) Same price at 40p for 5 tho :) I like those or Time Outs for 2pp, gives me my Chocolate Fix! X

Welcome back. Well done - fantastic loss first week. You must be thrilled with that! Where are you working now you've finished Uni?

Well done on your weight loss :) your food sounds yummy too!

Re: WhitePigeon's 2013 Food Diary

Hey hon
Finally had time to catch up on your diary.
Welcome back. You're doing great. It was like you were never away..... though I missed ya! :D

Hope work went OK-almost finished. Boo to the long days. :(
But ya-it takes alot of prep to keep on Top of awkward and long shifts.

You must be delighted to finish uni and moved in with the boyfriend-very exciting! :D

Oh and HUGE congrats on weight loss-skinny Minny-here you come. :D

Re: WhitePigeon's 2013 Food Diary

Here to follow xx

Back