Hi Jodie, food is looking really good so no doubt you'll have another good week. I haven't got a diary as of yet, but endeavour to start one when I return from my holidays - I'm going to Portugal for a week on Sunday, and hoping to stay as close to plan as possible. I'm loving all your candles - I'm from Leicester and don't even know where that candle shop is, but I could definitely do will checking it out. xx

*-
Hi Jodie, food is looking really good so no doubt you'll have another good week. I haven't got a diary as of yet, but endeavour to start one when I return from my holidays - I'm going to Portugal for a week on Sunday, and hoping to stay as close to plan as possible. I'm loving all your candles - I'm from Leicester and don't even know where that candle shop is, but I could definitely do will checking it out. xx

Another Leicester girl! The shop is in the High Cross :)

Not too sure about having a good week. Just did a sneaky peek on the scales and it isn't looking good! I'm hoping that I'm bloating from last nights fry up or something. Not gunna let it get me down though x

How do you make bananna pancakes??

Don't you like sweetener instead? Xx

Have a good weekend Kirsty!

Banana pancakes are a bit of a tweak on SW but I wouldn't count them personally. 1 banana, 2 eggs and half a teaspoon of baking powder (0.5 syn). Mush the banana and mix it in with the egg and baking powder, fry off in a pan until cooked :) They're yummy! I used to make them for Jacob when he was being weaned, he devoured them each time!

Nope, hate sweetener in drinks. Tastes like I'm drinking chalk!! I'm just gunna cut down to one a day I think x

Seriously, some people have no common decency!

I bought a bed guard from a woman on Facebook this morning. Advertised as "used once" which to me means used one single time. Mitchell went to get it and got given it in the box. When I got home from taking him work, I took it out the car and bought it inside to have a look at. It bloody STINKS. Like must, feet, dirt. And it's starting to rip!! I am so bloody annoyed!!!!

Afternoon lovelies.

Woke up in another mood today. I swear to God, I'm not normally this much of a mardy moo. Still think I'm getting a gain this week. Think I've consumed too many syns for my body. Found out last time that my body loses well on 7 syns a day. Will see how I get on and adjust next week accordingly. Need to do the shopping list again today so will plan plan plan.

In other news, Jacob has got an upset tummy today. Not under the weather thankfully - just producing toxic nappies every hour which is grim! However... he has a new word today which I'm chuffed to bits about :D

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Next weeks food..

M - TBC
T - Curry (4 syns)
W - Toad in the hole (6.5 syns-ish)
T - carbonara (HzA, 3.5 syns)
F - steak, jacket potato (HxA, 2 tbsp mayo - 2 syns)
S - sausage, egg, chips. beans - (1 syn round up for 3 sausages)
S - corned beef hash (syn value dependant on if I can find lean corned beef!)

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Had a nice day today. Had a small lie in, woke up at 8.45am. Got the washing up done and a load of washing in the machine then took a nice stroll to Asda. We did the main shopping last night when Mitchell had finished work, so went and picked up the last few remaining bits we couldn't get from Aldi. It was nice to have a decent walk in the warm sun but have a nice breeze to keep me cool!

Low food day today, trying to keep any carb bloat off for weigh in in the morning. Still expecting a small gain but have planned next weeks food to have fewer syns, so not dwelling on it.

Hope everyone is well!

Not too bad thank you Kirsty! Did you have a good weekend? x

Currently having a debate with someone on Facebook about me not having my B choice. When I started SW last time I really struggled to lose weight and it appeared to be my B choice hindering my losses. With agreement from my consultant and the regional manager, I was allowed to cut my B choice out - which helped dramatically. I think I spoke about that in my old diary actually. Anyway, I mentioned it on a post this morning about B choices slowing my losses down, and this woman decided to stick her nose in..

fb.jpg

Gotta laugh!

I can't work out why she was acting like I had some unfair advantage?! Trust me, I'd live on B choices if I could haha - completely love bread, cereals, oats etc but they don't love me! Something I have to deal with if I want to shed the weight.

She never came back after that comment, I think she realised she was being OTT! xx

Back