Diary of a Dreamer CHAPTER II

I'm back!
My Aunt died and my died truly went byebye's but I'm back now and close to the 16s again.
xxx

Hello Hun !! Great to see you back, but sorry to hear about your Aunt .....

Are you back at SW Classes ?? You can see from my sig, that I have been all over the place, due to a Holiday, and before that a course of medicine that played merry Hell with my scales, eating, diet, etc for almost six weeks !!! Grrrr !!!! Such is life, eh ???

I'm just entering my second week, so I know the weight loss is going to settle down a bit soon, here's hoping I can keep going through the STS s and keep plodding on !!

You should be smashing through your next stone barrier VERY soon !! Lots of luck !!

Diva x

Can always count on the lovely Miss Diva, to welcome me back :)
Yes, I hope to fly through the 16's as fast as possible. I won't see my parents until the week before christmas, and I haven't told them that I am dieting so I hope to give them a good festive surprise by having 3 stone off me next time they see me.
I have 11 weigh in's to get 2 1/2 stone off me... I hope I can do it.
My weigh in is tonight, really nervous/excited to see what the scale has in store for me.
I have had a bad cold so have been unable to exercise but I am going to start the 30 day stread tomorrow so I can kick this weighloss in the BUTT.

My friend is getting married on the 1st November :)
I'm really excited for it.
I love Halloween and Christmas too.

Miss Diva, you have nearly lost the weight that you gained which is excellent, soon you will be back to to where you was before and you can continue with your journey. You have still lost a whooping 3 stone 9, which is amazing!!!

xxx

Nice Christmas Challenge you got there !! How did your WI go ??? I'm determined not to have ' wasted ' another year by staying too big and yoyo-ing, which of course slowly dissolves your motivation !!! Vicious circle or what !!!

Happy Thursday !!! You can do it, and more importantly you deserve it !!!

Diva x

Back