Diary of a greedy girl who needs help

bluegirl said:
Sorry, hopes didn't sound like one of those ultra competitive types, I just think your loss is wonderful - inspirational! Xx

Don't be daft you nutter!!!!

Thank you hun, I'm sure yours will be just as high!!! Wi tomorrow?

I'm so silly I get excited about weigh in, do you?

My CDC gave me tetras by accident yest and I'm hungry today :(

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just want it to be over. I know it must be positive as I havent had a single thing other than the tetras. Yep that's my meal of choice, hot cold, frozen and straight from the pack. I can't get a taste for the soup. And I'm hoping for some of the water flavour tomorrow........and maybe a bar for Saturday night

bluegirl said:
I just want it to be over. I know it must be positive as I havent had a single thing other than the tetras. Yep that's my meal of choice, hot cold, frozen and straight from the pack. I can't get a taste for the soup. And I'm hoping for some of the water flavour tomorrow........and maybe a bar for Saturday night

Sorry I've not replied, been busy!

Had a **** weekend, got a horrible feeling I've kicked myself out of ketosis with cough medicine!!

Woke up in the night coughing my guts up and mindlessly got the cough syrup out and swigged it out if the bottle, woke up this am and saw it in bedside table and was like ahhhh f*ck! Plus I'm ravenous today And feel like death and very sickly!

How you getting on with bars?

On plus side, used my mums rubbish but normally accurate and it's showing about 2/3 lbs loss, looks like I'm about 16.10/11 do suppose that's potentially 4!

X

Ah cough medicine, never thought that things like that might do nasty things. I had to take a thrush tablet last week and was panicking it would take me out of ketosis. I keep reading people say drink lots to flush your system if you've had something you shouldn't. For me though you should have cough medicine if you need it!

I decided against the bars. I'm just going to put all my efforts into this week then I know when I go away next weekend I can relax a little............

bluegirl said:
Ah cough medicine, never thought that things like that might do nasty things. I had to take a thrush tablet last week and was panicking it would take me out of ketosis. I keep reading people say drink lots to flush your system if you've had something you shouldn't. For me though you should have cough medicine if you need it!

I decided against the bars. I'm just going to put all my efforts into this week then I know when I go away next weekend I can relax a little............

I had thrush a couple weeks ago from some anti biotics just before I started. They were so strong and bigger than bum tablets lol!had to eat loads of buttery toast to keep em down so hope i don't get another sinus infection else diet will be fooked up for a few weeks :(

Also scratched my bits that hard with my claw like fake nails that I cut my mini moo so no sex abd sleeping with sudocreme on it lol!

I feel so sicky, ever get that feeling your going to projectile?

Hmm perhaps I'm just hungry today andnot out of ketosis

X

hollydollydoodah said:
I had thrush a couple weeks ago from some anti biotics just before I started. They were so strong and bigger than bum tablets lol!had to eat loads of buttery toast to keep em down so hope i don't get another sinus infection else diet will be fooked up for a few weeks :(

Also scratched my bits that hard with my claw like fake nails that I cut my mini moo so no sex abd sleeping with sudocreme on it lol!

I feel so sicky, ever get that feeling your going to projectile?

Hmm perhaps I'm just hungry today andnot out of ketosis

X

Also, I don't bother with bars, they slowed my losses before, where as ss+ meals ( generous ones swell lol) never did!

X

MAde my self so I'll today! Forgot my packs and went dizzy, felt really sick and can't stomach my shakes now... Fook

bluegirl said:
Oooooh lady that sounds nasty. Have you had plenty of water? X

Only about 2.5 litres. Just had dry chicken and it seems to be staying down, prob too much but I dont care, I've felt sick fir days now :(

How you getting on my love?

On plus side scales say 16st10 so that's 3lb off and wi not till weds

I really want toast :(

X

All good with me thanks lovely. A day training today, I'm on track and creeping towards Friday weigh in. I've no scales so it's becoming a bit fanatical that I'm feeling bits of my body to see if I'm any smaller - shame I'm 200 miles from home or I'd get my fella to do it!

bluegirl said:
All good with me thanks lovely. A day training today, I'm on track and creeping towards Friday weigh in. I've no scales so it's becoming a bit fanatical that I'm feeling bits of my body to see if I'm any smaller - shame I'm 200 miles from home or I'd get my fella to do it!

Well done you!

Haha yeah!

I am enjoying it but I've not felt this Ill in a long time, wondering what it is?

hollydollydoodah said:
Well done you!

Haha yeah!

I am enjoying it but I've not felt this Ill in a long time, wondering what it is?

Hope you're feeling better? WI tomorrow for you isn't it? 3 off for me this week, dead pleased x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4

Rkmriddell good on you!! Your losses are brilliant!

Yes wi tomorrow!! Excited eek :) how have you been this week?

Blugirl- so much better, I've never feltbad like that on cd before, my mum went mental when I told her and told me to jack it in and oh boy I felt like it! Really could have dine with buttery toast and sugary tea I think but I didn't so I'm chuffed!! I have developed a Spot break out and horrific bags under my eyes over last few days swell :s

How are you doing anyway? Wi is thurs for u isn't it?

Much love girlies xxxxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Rkmriddell good on you!! Your losses are brilliant!

Yes wi tomorrow!! Excited eek :) how have you been this week?

Blugirl- so much better, I've never feltbad like that on cd before, my mum went mental when I told her and told me to jack it in and oh boy I felt like it! Really could have dine with buttery toast and sugary tea I think but I didn't so I'm chuffed!! I have developed a Spot break out and horrific bags under my eyes over last few days swell :s

How are you doing anyway? Wi is thurs for u isn't it?

Much love girlies xxxxx

Glad you're feeling better! Have been ok this week. Feeling motivated as am now the lightest ive ever got to! All downhill from here :) how about you guys? Let me know how you both get on.

Got to get ready now. Stuck on a seminar all day. Yawn x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

Back