Diary of a greedy girl who needs help

Rkmriddell said:
Get some more water in you! That should get rid of it. Have you had your weigh in yet. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes day 7 weigh in I lost 8 and day 10 weigh In, another 3 :)

hollydollydoodah said:
Yes day 7 weigh in I lost 8 and day 10 weigh In, another 3 :)

Fantastic. Well done!!!

So I got through my night out...... In a size 18 dress (this is an achievement fir me) I watched everyone eat burgers and pizza, drink my beloved vodka and eat birthday cake and I DIDN'T touch a thing :)

I have never gotten through a diet at a meal without troffing!

On the bad side..... Got home, got naked and got into bed and discovered my raging, red and purple stretch marks ALL over my tummy! I seriously look like ice given birth to triplets! What the f*ck? Aragggh

Oh and does anyone else get soooo fed up of being:

Asked why you aren't eating
Why youron such a silly diet
Why you can't just go to the gym
Why one glass of wine would ruin your diet
Why would one meal hurt
Why are you being antisocial and not eating
Why you want to loose weight because your fine as you are
Why are you going home early
Why aren't you coming for Sunday morning fry up

Aragggh leave me alone you drunken skinny knob

Rkmriddell said:
I do. Told em to bugger off lol x

Aye I'm not explaining myself anymore lol

hollydollydoodah said:
Aye I'm not explaining myself anymore lol

People are always trying to derail us aren't they. I just tell em I could have just stayed at home so I'm being plenty sociable and that im doing it because of how I feel about me, not how they feel about me. People just dont understand though eh.

Stick with it. I counted earlier 5 weeks till Xmas functions start. Eek x

Rkmriddell said:
People are always trying to derail us aren't they. I just tell em I could have just stayed at home so I'm being plenty sociable and that im doing it because of how I feel about me, not how they feel about me. People just dont understand though eh.

Stick with it. I counted earlier 5 weeks till Xmas functions start. Eek x

I'm aiming for x mas at the mo, I'm giving myself the day off at x mas because knowing I can enjoy my Xmas is the only thing keeping be going

I'm sooo gagging for food today! I am on ss+ so could have tuna or eggs but if I do I feel like I've failed and I'm scared if I do I won't stop eating. If I were to have a ss+ meal I would want it to be a one off but I bet it would be a slippery slope. I've had 2 shakes today, 2 mure to go but I don't want em, I'm not hungry but I've got the hump and my mind keeps wandering to thoughts if just going back to weight watchers :(

hollydollydoodah said:
I'm aiming for x mas at the mo, I'm giving myself the day off at x mas because knowing I can enjoy my Xmas is the only thing keeping be going

I'm sooo gagging for food today! I am on ss+ so could have tuna or eggs but if I do I feel like I've failed and I'm scared if I do I won't stop eating. If I were to have a ss+ meal I would want it to be a one off but I bet it would be a slippery slope. I've had 2 shakes today, 2 mure to go but I don't want em, I'm not hungry but I've got the hump and my mind keeps wandering to thoughts if just going back to weight watchers :(

I feel like that today. Always struggle on the weekends. BUT reverting to ww or sw won't fix us will it? This will. Imagine we could drop at least another stone by Xmas. For me that is getting to overweight rather than obese which I don't even know the last time I was and also potentially breaking into the 11s at Xmas. There's a focus eh.

Do have the meal if you need it. But definitely have your shakes etc. I probably have a small chicken salad 50g chicken n just green salad four times per week. Normally from Fridays lol. X

Well.... I've had a ss+ meal today instead of 4th shake after 12 days nil by mouth and I'm a happy happy hippo today!

My gut has stopped rumbling, I'm not feeling queeze and I'm actually tired!

I think I needed that little bit! I stuck to the rules aswell!

I'm going to avoid ss+ meals instead of shakes but I held off 4 days and made by self feel very porley :( so when the gut rumbles for a little meal, it's gonna get one, lesson learned!

Anyone else getting problems with angry purple stretch marks appearing as they loose weigh? My belly is covered in em as of Saturday night! Oh well, when I'm thin they will just be scars from a war i won!

Day 12 today and boots scales say I've lost another 4 lbs so that's 12 in 12 days.... 2 more pls pls pls pls.... Weigh in weds!

What flavours do the bars come in? Dnt know if chewing one everyday will be good for my mindset? I just sling my shakes down like they are poo and ignore the fact I had owt. I had 2 eggs and a mushroom tonight as my meal but tried not to let myself taste it, just needed something inside to force a poo out!

Xxxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Well.... I've had a ss+ meal today instead of 4th shake after 12 days nil by mouth and I'm a happy happy hippo today!

My gut has stopped rumbling, I'm not feeling queeze and I'm actually tired!

I think I needed that little bit! I stuck to the rules aswell!

I'm going to avoid ss+ meals instead of shakes but I held off 4 days and made by self feel very porley :( so when the gut rumbles for a little meal, it's gonna get one, lesson learned!

Anyone else getting problems with angry purple stretch marks appearing as they loose weigh? My belly is covered in em as of Saturday night! Oh well, when I'm thin they will just be scars from a war i won!

Day 12 today and boots scales say I've lost another 4 lbs so that's 12 in 12 days.... 2 more pls pls pls pls.... Weigh in weds!

What flavours do the bars come in? Dnt know if chewing one everyday will be good for my mindset? I just sling my shakes down like they are poo and ignore the fact I had owt. I had 2 eggs and a mushroom tonight as my meal but tried not to let myself taste it, just needed something inside to force a poo out!

Xxxx

I really struggled yesterday and had a ss+ day. Had an omelette which was lovely and really made me feel better. Is TOTM week this week and I'm always starving leading up to it so think its just that. Seem okay so far today.

The bars are lovely. The chewy ones, chocolate and toffee, are my favourite a real treat at bedtime. My sister won't have them either because she knows she will eat them all.

Fingers crossed for your two by Wednesday, my weigh in is tonight. They don't feel much different but who knows? X

Another 2.4 off for me this week. Have also set 3 mini goals to keep me focused:

1- lose 3 pound to reach 12.9, breaking all of my previous diets
2- lose 1bmi and become overweight rather than obese
3- be 11 something by Xmas week weigh in.

What time is ur weigh in tomorrow x

Rkmriddell said:
Another 2.4 off for me this week. Have also set 3 mini goals to keep me focused:

1- lose 3 pound to reach 12.9, breaking all of my previous diets
2- lose 1bmi and become overweight rather than obese
3- be 11 something by Xmas week weigh in.

What time is ur weigh in tomorrow x

Whhoooop go you!!!

At 6 my wi is, excited!!! I've come to terms with the fact I have probably not lost another 2 but fingers crossed eh!!!

Not got my water down again today :(

How you feeling Chica

X

hollydollydoodah said:
Whhoooop go you!!!

At 6 my wi is, excited!!! I've come to terms with the fact I have probably not lost another 2 but fingers crossed eh!!!

Not got my water down again today :(

How you feeling Chica

X

Didn't feel like I'd lost this week so am pleased with the result. Am sure you'll do great tomorrow too :) do persist with the water tho it really helps with both the losses and the skins elasticity!! Have you had the flavourings? I'm going to get me some bouillon I think she called it which is a veg stock you can have warm and is fine on CDC. Might help you maybe? I drink too much, have been the loo soon many times tonight its going to be another bad night sleep eh. Worked it out earlier and am now 43% of the way to my goal!! Whoop x

What is and how far away is your goal? X let me know how wi goes x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4

Whhhhooooop I lost 6 lbs this week taking me to 16 st13 meaning a stone in 2 weeks

Yaaaay

bluegirl said:
Wow! That's fanblimmintastic! Well done lovely. I hope I can compete when I weigh on friday xx

Complete? A stone u mean? Bet u will xx

Whhhhooooop I lost 6 lbs this week taking me to 16 st13 meaning a stone in 2 weeks

Yaaaay

Excellent :D that's brilliant - well done. Bet you're on top of the world... two big milestones too, a stone and moving down a bracket :D just brilliant

Back