Diary of a greedy girl who needs help

bluegirl said:
Oh my! Thanks bloody wonderful. Well done!

I want you to update your stats though to see how much your BMI has reduced.

Xx

Thanks girls!

Will do once I set our laptop back up, I think it's gone from 40.9 to 38. Something! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well girls.... I have ****ed up

Got a call at 12 and hubby has been in a fight in town, been sat in a and e since and the first comfort thing I did? Mcdonalds and haribo.... What a knob

Im so mad with myself :(

Really thought I was starting to conquer the emotional eating

I was just so tired and weak and felt so sick cause if all the blood and just needed food :(

Holly! Dont worry! You are only human! It's not what you do but how you deal with it that counts!

Is your hubby ok? It scares me when mine goes out, so many nutters in liverpool looking for a fight!

Exactly ^what she said^ its about how you deal with it now. Make sure you get straight back on it and don't allow yourself to 'start again on Monday' etc. be strong x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

Thanks girls! He's ok, fractures nose, Syitches to the eyebrow and the biggest fat lip I've ever seen!

It was in bloody Maryland aswel! Trying to protect his Gobby little cousin 2 young lads in a chicken shop went outside, called their mates and 5 cars of young black lads pulled up outside, he didn't have a chance bless him!

I feel so Ill now, feel like I'm hungover!

Thanks for the support, All I want is a bit comforting roast dinner :(

Well, you can have one if you want. But then that's just giving yourself the signal that it is ok to use food to cope, commiserate and soothe, when really you need a big hug, a bath and an early night!

I have times like this, it's just that the high emotions and stress get the better of us...and well, that's ok, but really, wouldnt it be such an achievement to say..."sh*t happened, but I stayed with my plan, because I want to lose weight"

Honestly - in a chicken shop!

bettiesrevenge said:
Well, you can have one if you want. But then that's just giving yourself the signal that it is ok to use food to cope, commiserate and soothe, when really you need a big hug, a bath and an early night!

I have times like this, it's just that the high emotions and stress get the better of us...and well, that's ok, but really, wouldnt it be such an achievement to say..."sh*t happened, but I stayed with my plan, because I want to lose weight"

Honestly - in a chicken shop!

I know, only my hubs would scrap in a chicken shop!! It was awful though, I caned the car into town, luckily my new ones fast, he was drenched in blood and it was surreal! His eyebrow bad hanging off and we had to shove his nose and jaw back into place cause if u leave it it's so much more painful!

X

Sounds like an exciting weekend! Hope you're both ok. Is he going to end up with a scar? Can imagine if it was my fella the story would get more and more exaggerated over time!

Take care of each other x

bluegirl said:
Sounds like an exciting weekend! Hope you're both ok. Is he going to end up with a scar? Can imagine if it was my fella the story would get more and more exaggerated over time!

Take care of each other x

Nah, my hubby's huge, he was British judo champ at 16 and he took a beating end of! He got hit from behind and ended up on the floor, it was all kicks to the face.

Yeah scars are gonna be good ones, ESP the eyebrow , 16 stitches!!

Been naughty, I cooked him mince pies and shortbread to cheer him up and I've eat lots

I dont care, it made me feel better and we've had a lovely snuggly day on the sofa watching films together!

I am vowing to be good tomorrow thou, first thing I'm gonna get up and have a good couple of litres of water!

X

hollydollydoodah said:
Nah, my hubby's huge, he was British judo champ at 16 and he took a beating end of! He got hit from behind and ended up on the floor, it was all kicks to the face.

Yeah scars are gonna be good ones, ESP the eyebrow , 16 stitches!!

Been naughty, I cooked him mince pies and shortbread to cheer him up and I've eat lots

I dont care, it made me feel better and we've had a lovely snuggly day on the sofa watching films together!

I am vowing to be good tomorrow thou, first thing I'm gonna get up and have a good couple of litres of water!

X

How are you (and hubby) getting on? Had WI today lost 4.8 and am now officially overweight rather than obese :) x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

That sounds nice! I do love a good snuggle.

Thats just a little blip, no worries!

That sounds like a viscious attack, why is it no one fights fair these days? Kicking people to the head en masse is cowardly. I want to see some queensbury rules boxing going on, with a gauntlett and all.

Hello girlies..... Sorry I've not been on.

I stopped the diet as I found out I was pregnant, however I lost the baby at x mas and I've finally picked my self back up and decided to get back on the cd!!

Hope you are all ok!

Ignore my signature........ I started Monday at 17.7

Love to you all.... I've missed you lot!!

Xxxxx

Oh holly, what a horrible thing - but I won't dwell on the subject, I know that can be tough.

Glad you're now feeling strong enough to join us again. Onwards and downwards, kitten. xx

spangles said:
Oh holly, what a horrible thing - but I won't dwell on the subject, I know that can be tough.

Glad you're now feeling strong enough to join us again. Onwards and downwards, kitten. xx

Thanks hun!

You look absolutely amazing!!! See your journey is still going strong ...... Your CDC needs to get you in the magazine!!!

Xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Oh hun. I am so sorry about your loss. Big hugs. X

I'm ok hun, managing to laugh at one born every min... Just wasnt our time!

How are you doing? X

bluegirl said:
So lovely to have you back, but I am also really sorry about the circumstances. Sending you love x

Hello my skinny beauty!! Look at you!

Don't worry, I'm ok, I have a lovely new niece to snog and snuggle so focusing on giving her lots of loves!

I'm so hungry today. I actually started last Monday but fecked up at weekend. Started heavier than last time but I wasn't hungry last week, just emotional!

X

hollydollydoodah said:
I'm ok hun, managing to laugh at one born every min... Just wasnt our time!

How are you doing? X

I'm ok Hun. Moved up and off cd now as my weight loss pretty much stopped over Xmas. I lost less than 5lbs in 6 weeks :( despite being 100%. Think my body just needed a change so I'm doing cc with exercise at the moment :) its goin ok although having to learn to deal with the emotional side of food now which is tough.

Xxxx

Back