Diary of a greedy girl who needs help

Hey Lady

Glad to see you are back in the fold. Sad circumstances though...HUGE huggs :)

You sound like you have regrouped and are focused so that is great..Thanks about the advice you gave me too! She is in rapid access respite for two weeks, her social worker is good (now she has one) so it should be better. As for the other thing, a one way ticket sounds great, but we would never get her on the plane...in the fullness of time all things will become right!

Good luck with this week.

Not quite skinny, but definatley less of me.

Your body has been through it over the last few weeks so it'll take time for your head and heart to get back to where you need them to be. Don't be hard on yourself x

Rkmriddell said:
I'm ok Hun. Moved up and off cd now as my weight loss pretty much stopped over Xmas. I lost less than 5lbs in 6 weeks :( despite being 100%. Think my body just needed a change so I'm doing cc with exercise at the moment :) its goin ok although having to learn to deal with the emotional side of food now which is tough.

Xxxx

What's cc hun? Xx

bettiesrevenge said:
Hey Lady

Glad to see you are back in the fold. Sad circumstances though...HUGE huggs :)

You sound like you have regrouped and are focused so that is great..Thanks about the advice you gave me too! She is in rapid access respite for two weeks, her social worker is good (now she has one) so it should be better. As for the other thing, a one way ticket sounds great, but we would never get her on the plane...in the fullness of time all things will become right!

Good luck with this week.

Good I'm glad!

How r u getting on? Xx

bluegirl said:
Not quite skinny, but definatley less of me.

Your body has been through it over the last few weeks so it'll take time for your head and heart to get back to where you need them to be. Don't be hard on yourself x

Nah im not, my new years resoloution was to never beat myself up again!!

There's a lot less of you!'

How did u find x mas?

X

I'm doing fine! I seem to have bought a great big bag of resilience from somewhere.

Still on the downward weight trend though. Everything else is on the up!

bettiesrevenge said:
I'm doing fine! I seem to have bought a great big bag of resilience from somewhere.

Still on the downward weight trend though. Everything else is on the up!

Whoop go you!

Rkmriddell said:
Calorie counting hun x

Ah ok. How you finding it? I've thought about doing that so many times but I'm too lazy to prep a decent breakfast lunch n tea, think I'm better off as I am!

Xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Ah ok. How you finding it? I've thought about doing that so many times but I'm too lazy to prep a decent breakfast lunch n tea, think I'm better off as I am!

Xxx

To be honest I've decided to go back to sw today. The weighing and counting thing just doesn't suit me I get all stressed over the number of calories in things so I'm back on sw as of tomorrow. X

Hmmmm house move on Friday...... Will i stumble? You can't decorate a whole house without a few crates of beer.... Can you?

hollydollydoodah said:
Hmmmm house move on Friday...... Will i stumble? You can't decorate a whole house without a few crates of beer.... Can you?

Lol. You absolutely can!!! Remember if you're drinking you need to come off cd for a bit x dangerous otherwise x

Hello girls...... Finally moved!! Lost my phone in the house move, along with my willpower after 6 days sat on boxes!!!!

Back up to 17.13lb but back on it tomorrow!

Going to Cuba on 2nd may and I neeeed to be 15 stone to fit in my holiday clothes!!!! Kick up the ass needed!!!

I need to stop running away from my cd when I cheat

Hello girls...... Finally moved!! Lost my phone in the house move, along with my willpower after 6 days sat on boxes!!!!

Back up to 17.13lb but back on it tomorrow!

Going to Cuba on 2nd may and I neeeed to be 15 stone to fit in my holiday clothes!!!! Kick up the ass needed!!!

I need to stop running away from my cd when I cheat

Hey welcome back - glad the move went well (ish) lol.

I've moved over to SW now, my weight loss slowed to 1lb per week on CD and to me a diet that extreme isn't worth it for 1lb per week..... I'm also on holiday, we go on the 4th, i'm hoping to be in the lower end of 10 stone by then...

When are you back to see your CDC x

Rkmriddell said:
Hey welcome back - glad the move went well (ish) lol.

I've moved over to SW now, my weight loss slowed to 1lb per week on CD and to me a diet that extreme isn't worth it for 1lb per week..... I'm also on holiday, we go on the 4th, i'm hoping to be in the lower end of 10 stone by then...

When are you back to see your CDC x

See her in fri but hoping for a 9lb loss by then so she thinks i maintained hahaha!

I get good losses on slimming world but always end up in a cycle of eating a few mor syns than I should n gaining!

X

Good luck - i'll be waiting to see how you get on :) syns aren't my issue - but i just can't stop eating at the moment, am stressed, tired and TOTM is due... am sticking to free fruit and yoghurts though so hopefully should be fine. Just need to get out of the circle - may get the kids to sleep at grans' on the weekend so i can turn off for a bit x

Back