Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

Well another weekend over. Gosh how I dread them now as full of temptations! Had a good weekend and stayed on track despite being out and also managed to catch a bladder infection! Not feeling 100% and getting three packs into me the last couple of days has been a struggle.
Tomorrow brings me to the end of 6 weeks on TS. I simply cannot believe I have stuck to it 100% for this period of time. I bit the bullet at the weekend and told my friends that I was on Exante and they were very supportive, which is great as I have been avoiding social situations until I felt able to cope and not eat something I should not!
Out tomorrow night with hubby for Valentines so sticking to fish and salad - weigh in Wednesday morning (eeekk!!)
Got beautiful roses from him tonight - no chocolate this year! x

Day 42 and six weeks done!

Went out for a valentine meal with hubby. Stuck to salad and said no to pudding and chocolate!

Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for another stinging loss xx

Thanks guys :)

Well it's a really beautiful day here and the start of my 7th week of TS. Feeling very positive as lost another 7lbs today!!! (wee dance and wiggle done!). Thats a total loss in six weeks of 3st 1lbs, and is in addition to the stone I lost cal counting last year so well chuffed. still a long way to o though.

What have I learnt in the last six weeks? That putting food in my gob is a choice thing - I can say no. Also learnt that I don't have to clear my plate and nobody will be offended if I don't! My food choices are changing, hopefully for the better. Not craving chocolate and sweet stuff like when eating normally, but savoury thing! Learning lots of things along this weight loss journey, including that my body can take over 3 litres of water a day without exploding!!

Got enough shakes and bars for the next six weeks so head down and lets do this! :)

Well done! Your losses so far are truly inspirational Annie, you must be over the moon. Hurry up and get that ticker updated and lets see the high heel trample some more hearts ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!! xxx

handbag-annie said:
Thanks guys :)

Well it's a really beautiful day here and the start of my 7th week of TS. Feeling very positive as lost another 7lbs today!!! (wee dance and wiggle done!). Thats a total loss in six weeks of 3st 1lbs, and is in addition to the stone I lost cal counting last year so well chuffed. still a long way to o though.

What have I learnt in the last six weeks? That putting food in my gob is a choice thing - I can say no. Also learnt that I don't have to clear my plate and nobody will be offended if I don't! My food choices are changing, hopefully for the better. Not craving chocolate and sweet stuff like when eating normally, but savoury thing! Learning lots of things along this weight loss journey, including that my body can take over 3 litres of water a day without exploding!!

Got enough shakes and bars for the next six weeks so head down and lets do this! :)

That really is an amazing loss!!! Really well done!!!

Hi all,
Just started today, and I feel really inspired by the huge losses here, amazed. Well done. Felt a little nervous when my box arrived as to whether I'd be able to stick with it or whether it would be another wasted journey so got on and read this and feel inspired. I take it, its a 'one day at a time' thing?

spottydoris said:
Well done! Your losses so far are truly inspirational Annie, you must be over the moon. Hurry up and get that ticker updated and lets see the high heel trample some more hearts ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!! xxx

Thank you Spots! Ooh forgot about the ticker as don't see them on the iPad! How could I forget when it took me forever on Sunday to create and post it!! X

Day 45 and the weekend had come around again. Like many on TS i now dread the weekends as full of temptations! Going through to Edinburgh with hubby tomorrow and looking forward to that. Will make it a WS day so we can have a meal together .....salad for me!

Just had my porridge while drooling over John Barrowman presenting This Morning (sad eh?!). Planning a bar and soup for later.

Got a voucher deal for the gym at a local hotel, so heading there this afternoon. Already go to a gym but this will give me access to the swimming pool for a few weeks.

Good luck for the weekend everyone :). xx

Well another weekend over thankfully and day 48 for me.

Just had some bouillon and a bar for lunch at my work. Tummy was rumbling today for some reason! Think I will have tai chicken soup for tea!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and all fired up for the week ahead. :). xx

Today has been a long day. So, so tired. Just had mushroom soup watching The Brits, not long til bed me thinks!

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow. Goodbye to the end of week 7 :) xx

Congrats on your loss. You must be so commited to loose that much. I was thinking of doing Exante. I have 100lb to loose and reading this thread has made me want to do and achieving amazing results like you have. Thanks for the inspiration!!!! Good luck with the rest :) xx

Thanks!

Congrats on your loss. You must be so commited to loose that much. I was thinking of doing Exante. I have 100lb to loose and reading this thread has made me want to do and achieving amazing results like you have. Thanks for the inspiration!!!! Good luck with the rest :) xx

Oh thanks you BLG! I'm not daft, I know I have to seriously address my weight problem, and after years of trying every diet going, I think being in the right frame of mind, finding Exante easy to follow (no counting cals, measuring food etc) and seeing be big numbers each week on the scales in encouraging me to stick to it. Not been easy, but if I am honest - a lot easier that I though it was going to be!

You decided to give Exante a go then? :eek:

3lbs this week

Nearly forgot to track my weight loss this week!

Lost 3lbs this week. Was a bit gutted this morning when I stepped on scales, but considering the last week I that is a good loss.

Ate out on Valentines day and Saturday. Stuck to fish and salad but two meals in the one week obviously made a difference.

No regrets as I would just have felt so, so sad not going out for a meal on Vatentine's with hubby. Felt good going out and not falling off the wagon. No bread basket, no pudding and no chocolate with the coffee!!

Hello to week 8 - bring it on!!!:cool:

Woohoo well done on the loss, thats fab! :)

Oh dear.........had a wee 'accident' with some chocolate mini eggs last night. Been craving chocolate since last Thursday and finally gave in last night. So mad at myself as been 100% TS for nearly nine weeks.

Back at it today. Not done any damage on the scales but might show tomorrow for my official weigh in. :(. x

4lbs this week!

Another good weight loss this week. Would probably been more if it hadn't been for the chocolate mini eggs. "sigh"!

Week 8 done and into week nine. Do not really notice the weight loss, as I have soooo much to lose. However friend and family starting to notice, especially a friend I was with last night who has not seen me since before Christmas.

Really noticing it on my clothes thought. Has a beautiful pair of boots and a denim skirt which I have not been able to wear for a couple of years. I LOVE clothes so this is the big incentive that will keep me motivated and on track.

I have a friends wedding in the middle of April. For the first time ever for a big event, I have no idea what I am wearing. Normally I find getting something nice so difficult that I start months before hand to ensure I have it all sorted. However, there are so many lovely things in my wardrobe that now fit so, so much better that I am not stressing at all and actualy looking forward to the big day!:p

Have a good week everyone! x

Back