Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

Thanks Steeleee. Welcome back - how's it going? X

Ah thanks :) All good so far! Only on day 5 but hoping I'll get somewhere this time :) Ended up putting on just over a stone over my month off, so need to get back on track :) Hope all's good with you :) x

Well done on your loss this week that's fab!! Must be a great feeling having to get a smaller size in clothes too :0)

Good for you. Stick at it. I feel so much healthier with losing some weight and just hope that I can continue to lose!

Keep in touch! Xx

steeleee said:
Ah thanks :) All good so far! Only on day 5 but hoping I'll get somewhere this time :) Ended up putting on just over a stone over my month off, so need to get back on track :) Hope all's good with you :) x

Sorry Steelee the last post was meant for you - didnt pick up your quote for some reason! X

Misspiggy1981 said:
Well done on your loss this week that's fab!! Must be a great feeling having to get a smaller size in clothes too :0)

Thanks Miss Piggy. I know I have a very long way to go but I am starting to like the reflection I see in the mirror....and that hasn't happens for a long time.

I have gone a bit mad buying some stuff but I have gone from wearing a 32+ in January to being a 28 bottom and a 24/26 on top. However....... I am wearing a new Look denim waistcoat today. I bought a 26 last week and came home to be told by everyone that it was huge on me. Took it back and came home with the 22! Don't think I have has a 22 on my back for over 20 years! Was tempted to hang the size label on a button but that perhaps taking it a bit far!

How u getting on with the work trouser goal??

handbag-annie said:
Thanks Miss Piggy. I know I have a very long way to go but I am starting to like the reflection I see in the mirror....and that hasn't happens for a long time.

I have gone a bit mad buying some stuff but I have gone from wearing a 32+ in January to being a 28 bottom and a 24/26 on top. However....... I am wearing a new Look denim waistcoat today. I bought a 26 last week and came home to be told by everyone that it was huge on me. Took it back and came home with the 22! Don't think I have has a 22 on my back for over 20 years! Was tempted to hang the size label on a button but that perhaps taking it a bit far!

How u getting on with the work trouser goal??

That's Antarctic, I remember cutting labels out so no one could see my size xxx

Well it's the weekend....and everyone seems geared up for partying for the Jubilee! Hope whatever your plans this weekend you have fun and manage to stay on track!,

I was out for tea last night and again tonight. Stuck to salad both nights. Got a girly day tomorrow so planning a cocktail but hope to be good.....and have yet another salad!!!

Have a great weekend x

Ur doin fantastic my dear
NJoy girls nite out
Amazin loss so far!! Ur very inspirational 2 d rest of us!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello dear diary........it's been a while since my last entry.

I have been struggling soooo bad over the last three weeks that, true to form, rather than share this, I have kept it pretty much to myself which doesn't help me at all.

On return from my holidays I got straight back on Exante and shifted the holiday gain in ten days. Then I seemed to relax and faffed about. Pre holidays I could go out with friends, hubby etc for a meal and stick to a salad. Post holiday I wasn't sticking to just a salad. At home I have been munching more as well. So, last week I took a long hard look at what was happening and asked myself why.

When I started back in January for the first couple of months I was a total recluse socially until I felt I could cope. I also totally removed myself from food shopping and cooking in the house to remove temptation. Restarting after my holidays I didn't do this, I just assumed that the will power I have created during the previous months would kick in like ketosis.......and it didn't.

I am on holiday this week staying different nights with family, and you know what it has been great. No work stress obviously which is a big thing for me, but I don't have to cook and prepare meals. I am totally 100% and loving the feeling of being back in control of my body and eating. So fingers crossed this motivation can continue when I return home at the weekend! :)

Unable to weigh in last week as battery in my scales went, and no scales here to weigh myself so I'm hoping for a total whoosh next to keep my motivation going!

:) x

First weigh in for three weeks as scales ran out of battery and then I was away.

11lbs off bringing my into the next stone down!

Total loss on my journey so far is 8st and 4lbs. Blooming eck! I am struggling to be honest, to get my head round the fact that I have lost so much - and finally I am seeing a different person in the mirror and beginning to like what I see.

5lb next week would take me into the next stone down.

Bring it on! Xx

Wow! Well done, thats fab :)

precious said:
Well done chick - thats fabulous loss xx

Thank you Precious. Was hoping for 14lbs - we are never happy lol.
Feeling dead happy with myself so hope this helps to keep me motivate for the next 5 weeks!

Xx

steeleee said:
Wow! Well done, thats fab :)

Thanks Steeleee. How are you getting on?? X

Just been out for a wall in my lunch break because the sun is shining!!! Can this day get any better??! X

dawnybabes said:
That's fantastic - woo hoo .....

And think of the money you're saving by needing less suncream by being less of you :)

Ha ha! Still laughing at this one! X

Well, still battling to stick 100% all the time. This is really peeing me off as I stuck to it religiously up to when I went on holiday but I am continually struggling since my return.

However, despite the two week break I am embarking on week 23 of Exante and determined to stick it for another four weeks until my next holiday.

I get great support from a dietician at my local hospital who i seen on Thursday, and he has suggested that I take my WS week which I haven't been doing and think about trying a "food" diet on my return from holidays!

So, as part of my WS week I had a steak and veg last night. Delish! For brunch today I dug out the George Foreman grill and had a couple of sausages, two bits of bacon and a poached egg. Absolute heaven. Probably not the most heathly thing to have but I have been religiously sticking to chicken or prawn salads, so having something different was fab.

Sitting watch the gorgeous Mr Barrowman on the telly with a hot chocolate shake. Saturday night don't get much better than this! X

Glad to hear you had some yummy foood choices- they are always good for the soul me thinks! Shame about the Barrowman tho- that man repulses me lol!! Hope all is well and good luck for the week ahead xx

Back