Diary of a heffalump :)

That's a good loss! Almost a stone in 2 weeks!!xx

Yes bryony thats awesome like chrissy said a stone in 2 weeks thats mad!

I just wanted 1 more pound, so it would actually be a whole stone. But think I'm being a bit greedy!

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

It'll come Bryony :)
Well I just weighed and I'm now 16.11!!!
That's 10lbs since monday!!!xx

Wow, that's amazing! Long may it last!

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

Stupidly had a sausage sandwich this morning :( But back on the wagon! Was at my Mum's seeing how she was after yesterday, So annoyed at myself as well as I turned pink this morning!!xx

Hiya hun u had **** news yest id have totally pigged out as im such a emotional eater so dont worry hun ul b pink tom again! Xx

Oi oi whete r u?? Have u weighed chick? X

Hiya, was taking the kitty to the vet, 8lbs off :D xxx

Just read a little bit of your diary :D Well done! Your weight loss is AMAZING!!!!

Shall keep up to date with how you're doing! Well done :D

Thanks so much, Loving the plan! How've you been doing?
Have you started yet?xx

Loving the 8lb my lovely! I hope i shift my 6 i put on plus bit more but will happy just shifting wot i put on .love this diet good luck c

Well I had a good day yesterday, only had a little chicken, other than that I was 100% :) Hope everyone's doing well, Just waiting for a friend to come round atm to cut my little guy's mop, it's getting a bit out of hand now LOL!!xx

Morning hunni.well heres to another cd day lol.

*raises glass* Cheers :) And very well done again!!xxx

Lol cheers!! Water i hope lol x

sparkling water! lol xx

Oooof go on then lol x

Feeling fandabbydozy today :) House is coming along nicely, after 3yrs its finally starting to feel like home!
Been strict with myself for the last 2 days, no genuine naughtiness, had some chicken y-day and today, with a little mayo, but won't take me out of ketosis,
Tomorrow I'm gonna try having no chicken at all!
Big challenge LOL!
On another unrelated note, I may kill my cats!
Tinker got spayed yesterday and Thundercat seems intent upon tearing her stitches open! (tinker's 2 and thundercat is 3 months)
Driving me up the wall!
Hope everyone's doing well today, Big loves, stay strong and keep shaking those shakes :) xxx

Stay away from chicken lol.i cant help but think if i hadnt eaten chicken every day last week bar tuesday i might have lost another lb lol oh well.bloody cats lol sounds nasty though :/ xx

Back