Diary of a heffalump :)

Whey!! That's awesome hun! Well done!xx

Just finished 10 min's on the exercise bike :) Don't wanna overdo it but trying to tone my thighs a bit xx

Still being a good girl :) Where is everyone? Fran? Katie? Alison? We all still staying strong?xx

I am. I'm struggling but I am so far. Hubby wants pizza later so I may have to hide upstairs.

Sorry Chrissy I get confused cos I wrote on my diary and alis each day I forget where ie written lol. I'm on day 4 of my restart after the cricket and not in ketosis but still in 14 stone bracket which is good. Fran has has no phone or Internet and not been able to get on here but she's fine and 15-7 now as had an extra WI this week so she's on fire x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bloody hell she's doing well.

Im bak! any goss ive missed? Im v focused rite now.hows everyone getin on? Xx

I'm still 100% as well :) About to have shake no 3 of the day, then saving my last one for a little later :) Glad everyone's doing well! Alison stay strong!
That pizza would taste like crap! And the kcals just arent worth it! Not to mention going out of ketosis!xxx

I'm not in it, I think that's why I want it. But I've had a soak in the bath and hubby has eaten it all. So temptation avoided. Might well have a slim-a-soup tho. But will see how I feel after another pint of water.

Wooh thata fab chrissy are u feeling super focused hun? Ali ure doin good hun xx

Morning guys :) I'm still focused, still in the zone and still 100% :D Scotty made me "Breakfast in bed" Which consisted of a shake and a black coffee :p
How we all doing? everyone still on track?xxx

Lol love the breakfast in bed but it was missing water ha ha! Youl have a awesum wi on mon hun xx

ANNOYED!! Was meant to be going out, so I ate and had a bout 3 drinks, then my friend cancels on me -.- I've done an hour on the exercise bike, So I've burned about 500kcals (according to the kcal monitor on my bike) Hoping it'll be alright and very annoyed!xx

I'm sure you'll be fine hun. Drink loads of water today and it'll flush it out I'm sure.

I'm just down the gym trying to burn all of my naughtiness off from the last 3 days. Gonna be super good today.

Morning hun.how rude and annoying id be fuming hun.sounds like we all had abit of a bad day in some shape or form.get on the water today chick xx

Gonna change my weigh in to tuesday, give myself a fighting chance :p xx

Lol dont blame u i weigh tues.i had a chicken shish last nite with sone chips and thorntons fudge lol xx

Ha I think we were all a bit naughty last night I had a kebab aswell oh well new start today xx

Amen to that Rach! Back on the wagon :) xx

Back