Diary of a Lard

jadelois

I figure this is the best place for a diary. Day 1 today and it's been a long one so i will post properly tomorrow!

Start Weight:

16st 7lb

Goal Weight:

10st 7lb

For as long as I can remember I have been the fat kid, all the way through school I was taunted, never bullied but it was always enough to make me aware of what I looked like to the outside world. Sixth form arrived and I lost 3 stone, throughout the school holidays because I was determined not to be fat for uni. I had 2 years of being thin at sixth form before I missed the grades for the Uni I had been planning to go to and I spiralled into binge eating.
7 years later and finally a graduate I am back in the same frame of mind that I was when I started CD all those years ago, I have a million plans for the future and being fat isn't one of them so now is the time I need to do something about it and this time I WILL follow a re-feeding plan instead of thinking I will be fine because from past experience I am not.
My starting weight and goal weight are in the posts above and I want to be there by Christmas this year, its a holiday of a lifetime abroad in December so I cannot think of many better reasons!

Back