Diary of a legomom.....

Sazbirl said:
I've been fancying making rice pudd, but not sure how to make it nice without using loads of milk. X

I used my hexA allowance and sometimes I syn a bit of almond milk in as well as I find it quite rich I think a lot of ppl use a couple of eggs to make it sort of custardy? But I tried that with macaroni and it wasn't a good pud!!! I need to track down a new recipe lol.

SUNDAY

Breakfast
Eggs oven cooked in ham with mushrooms (done in muffin tray) plum tomatoes, spoon of beans, attempted a hash brown but burnt it do I didn't eat mine but hubby still had his lol

Lunch
WW sausages (1) pasta onion tomatoes garlic peppers mushrooms corn peas served with a side salad (blooooooming lovely!!!)

Dinner
Salad new potatoes butter (2) corncob turkey skewer pork skewer lamb kebab thing (home made @ 2syns) Yoghurt and mint dressing (2)

Snacks
Watermelon , aero dessert made with HexA 1.5 syns strawberries

HexA milk
HexB alpen lights

Syns 8.5
Sausages butter lamb dressing aero dessert

Might have a curly wurly later :) whoop whoop!!

Last edited:
Decided not to have my curly wurly as I've had a lot to eat today and it was yummy but I might have overdone it a bit lol

MONDAY

TOTM arrived today. Thats my excuse!!! WI is a dead loss I think!!!

Breakfast
Muller light and a bananananananaaaaaa

Lunch
Sausage pasta and salad (1)

Dinner
Leftover chicken breast new pots broad beans broccoli peas corn gravy (2)

Snacks
Chicken. Lots of bits of leftover chicken!!! Cherries. And I may have lost it with the fudge icing :( curse you freinds sons birthday cake!!!

HexA Milk
HexB alpensx2

Syns......quite a lot .....
Sausage gravy fudge icing cake and trimmings :( :(

Last edited:
Sazbirl said:
I'm fine thanks, just trying to plod along hoping for my 2st sticker soon, I'm 4.5lbs off :)

Wooooo!! Check you out. I'm jealous. I'm just hoping for my first half stone soon lol. 1/2 a measly pound this week but was only a four day week and it's eeerrrrrmmm ladies week ;) so that's ok I think!!

TUES

Breakfast
Scan bran cake and banana (2)

Lunch
Tomato soup and scan bran (yurk!!) jelly (1/2) strawberries and WW thick cream (2)

Dinner
Chilli and vegetable rice (lots of onion mushroom peppers celery peas corn tomato passata in both)

Snacks
Cherries (thankyou aldi super six) Aero mousse (1.5+hexB and 1/2 HexA) banana beef slices half an aldi FF yog (these are syn'ed but not sure how many....call it 2!!)

Syns 8
Options sachet aero mousse

HexA milk
HexB 2xalpen lights

Last edited:
Need to do a batch cook. But what to make??? Thinking of doing four portions each of

Bolognese meat sauce
Chilli con carne
Beef goulash
Chicken curry
Sweet and sour turkey

Plain tomato and veg sauce (garlic herbs etc) for using in pasta bakes etc.

Need to work out a shopping list and go hit asda lol.

Failed at batch cooking looool I fell asleep so didn't shop or cook!! I did however treat myself to some jelly and cream. SW style obviously :)

I'm struggling with TOTM munchies. I just want to eat everything. Making my seriously good aero mousse pud later tho :) may even make hubby one!!!

WEDNESDAY

Not sure about today's menu. I fancy SW Chips and I have 80,000 pork steaks that need eating so I might try doing a sticky BBQ pork with peppers?

Breakfast
Fry up in the cafe ;) bacon eggs toms mushrooms (lots of shrooms!!!) and a cheeky half round of toast (calling it 5)

Lunch
???????

Dinner
Sticky BBQ pork SW chips and salad

HexA milk
HexB 2xalpen lights

Snacks
Strawberries cherries banana with WW thick cream (2) sugar free jelly (1/2)

Syns (7 1/2)
Toast cream

Last edited:
THURSDAY

breakfast
Five scan bran cake (4) banana
Tried a new recipe. Needed more egg I think!!

Lunch
Salmon jacket salad

Dinner
Chicken curry (onion peppers mushrooms chopped tomatoes peas corn chicken garlic curry powder) mint raita (natural yog mint cucumber) rice and micro cumin poppadoms. (2) Yuuuum!!!!

HexA milk
HexB scan bran

Syns 6000000000000
Optionsx2 poppadomsx2 cupcake :(

Last edited:
You're doing amazing so far, and some of your photos of meals look yum!

for a sweet craving fix on TOTM, try the SW egg custards. Banana/custard muller light, 3 eggs whisked and 3 tablespoons of sweetener, cook for 25 mins on 180, sprinkle nutmeg on top - mmmmmmm!!

FRIDAY

Failed epically last night. Ended up with takeaway.......There was naan bread!! Oooops. Draw a line and behave beautifully now till Monday!!! Must get some exercise in over the weekend and hope I can still have a good loss.

Breakfast
Porridge (35g hexB) 100ml milk Banana honey (2)

Lunch
Salad ham omelette dressing (2)

Dinner
SW curry (chicken tomatoes peppers onions mushrooms peas corn garlic curry powder) rice poppadoms (2) chutney (2) homemade raita.

Snacks
Cantaloupe banana muller light strawberries

HexA milk
HexB porridge

Syns (8)
Poppadoms chutney honey dressing

Mmm naan bread, I love it dipped in chicken korma with pilau rice. Mmmmm don't understand why I've got a weight problem ;)

Food looks yummy for today Tina, keep being good and I'm sure you will lose at next WI :) x

SATURDAY

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH I need to get my shiz together now. Yesterday was also a fail :( was perfect until I didn't have time to eat BEFORE the party so I was starving during the party and may have lost it with the egg an cress sandwiches.......and cake......but it wasn't as bad as it could have been so i'll try and be positive!!! BEST BEHAVIOUR TODAY!!!!!

Breakfast
Banana yoghurt one egg half spoon brown sugar (made an egg custard thing. Was horrible) (1)

Lunch
Hickory chicken chunks salad and tinned pots with chilli sauce (2) and a butter bud (1/2)

Dinner
Baked spud large salad leftover chicken curry

HexA milk
HexB

Snacks
banana and a muller and some melon.

Syns 3.5
Brown sugar butter bud chilli sauce

WI is probably a dead loss this week :(

Last edited:
Back