Diary of a Maintainer

:happy036: Well done for getting back into it so well :) You'll be back at target in no time :D xx

Thanks girls :) I am well into it now whoo hoo but the one day I struggle with is a Saturday night especially as were across the road at friends house for takeaway/drinks... We shall see but had a sneaky peak at the scales and already lost 1 3/4 lbs YEY :)

Stuck to plan as above and had a yogurt for dessert.

Plan for tomorrow:

Saturday 12th November 2011 - EE Day

Breakfast/brunch
Going up town so will eat as much and as good as I can. Will try and go for fruit salad...if I can find a place lol I know I AM having a Starbucks skinny latte and will call it my HEA :)

Dinner
Leftover fish fillet...think it was mackerel lol with salad as yesterday so packed of SF

Tea
Chinese takeaway something with plain boiled rice (FF) and Vodka and diet lemonades - want to try and allocate 15/20 syns max and then use only 5 syns on Sunday.

Will update tomorrow thou on how good or naughty I have been :)

Saturday 12th November 2011 - EE Day

Had a breakfast before I went up as wasn't going until 10am

Breakfast
Two "fried" eggs, baked beans and a piece of wholemeal toast - FF and HEB

Late snack
Tall skinny latte - HEA
Fruit pot - SF

YEY I resisted even though my mate had a Devine looking raspberry skinny muffin :)

Dinner
Fresh mackerel Fillet and some roasted veggies and salad from last nights tea so SF and FF
Raspberry WW yogurt - SF

Tea
.... Still not sure need to wrk out syn values

Well done for resisting the muffin!

Well girlies can't have your praises as I totally went off the rails Saturday night/Sunday....it would be easier to say what I didn't have lol and no way of counting syns. Then was adamant was going to be good Sunday (morning hangover actually helped lol) but my auntie who's a foodie like me came over with some cupcakes from a bakery in London and as were bakers we were doing a cake testing session... So that on top of my cupcake as I got in the mood to try a red velvet cupcakes (pictures attached 1st are the cakes out of the oven, the 2nd is the creamcheese buttercream frosting and the 3rd/4th are the final frosted cupcakes) so yesterday a complete write off too but it's cause I was at a social gathering and other half all moody and "bloody hell Laura it's the weekend" kind of mood. I will 100% have a good weekend this weekend thou as were not out (thankfully) as that's my downfall. Anyway here's the low down on today's food.

Monday 14th November 2011 - Red or EE Day (undecided at this point)

Breakfast
28g porridge (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA) and strawberries (SF)
Rest of Skimmed milk in coffees (HEA)

Snacks
Apple (SF)

Dinner
X2 chicken drumsticks (skin removed FF) with leftover roasted veggies (mushrooms, peppers, cherry toms, red/White onion and fresh garlic SF) and a huge salad of lettuce, beef tomato, peppers and red onion (SF)
1 tbsn extra light Mayo (0.5syn)
Strawberry WW FF yogurt (FF)

Tea
Whole Herring fish (will bake this in the oven and probably use some herbs and garlic etc)
If it's a Red day will use a HEB portion as sw spicy chips (or free on EE)
Salad as above at lunch (SF)

Syns
0.5 syn Mayo
6.5 syn 1/2 of my delish cupcake yum
Total syns 7

Attachments

• image-1237419150.jpg
    image-1237419150.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 29
  • image-846546350.jpg
    image-846546350.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image-33470413.jpg
    image-33470413.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 28
  • image-283789317.jpg
    image-283789317.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 31
Ooh exercise : just getting ready to go to cavewoman training...god help me only done it the once a couple weeks back but couldn't walk for 2 days after. Loved it thou and wanted to go again but came down with this sickness bug that has had me feeling nauseous for weeks so this is the first time back. Planning on aerobics tomorrow and another session at the cave on Thursday. And as my loving husband has finally got around to fixing our shower tonight once it's dried and waterproof on Wednesday I can then start my Ripped DVD in the mornings before work etc

OMG Laura those are drool worthy!

Don't worry about going over syns you're a skinny wee slip of a gel now and you can afford to go off track for 1 day in a while. :) Also well done for hopping straight back on track with the food and the exercise! Enjoy "cavewoman" training!

Hey

Cavewoman training is a 30 minute circuit exercise (although last night they kept going for 50mins I thought I was going to die haha) but u do stuff like lunges, crunches, and swats but with things like a 5kg bag of sand that u have to lift up and over your head or the one I struggled with was this metal frame with x2 20kg weights on that u had to push the length of the room which wasn't bad when it was waist Height but on the way back it u have to hold on at calf height...I couldn't push it haha :) it's a major far burned and claim that u can lose 500-700kcal on one session depending on how far u push yourself.

Thanks skrimpy back on it today and will have a good week.

Thank you all about the cupcakes they were delicious. The mother of my goddaughter asked me to make cupcakes for goddaughters bday party with a baby blue and baby green theme so excited I love baking :) x

EDIT @ 13.56pm - Tuesday 15th November 2011 - EE Day

Breakfast
28g Porridge (HEB) Skimmed Milk (Rest used in coffee's and my dinner HEA)
Strawberries (SF)

Snacks
Apple

Dinner
Spanish Omlette - Eggs (FF) Milk (HEA) Red Onion, Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes and Mushrooms (SF)
Salad - Lettuce, Beef Tomato, Peppers and Red Onion (SF)

Afternoon Snack
Pineapple (SF) Muller Light FF Vanilla Yogurt (FF)

Tea
My parents are coming over for tea tonight. I am either going to make slimming eats Mexican Chicken with Rice and Peas (would be vitually syn free as its 1 syn for the whole recipe serves 4 thou) or Jamie Olivers Killer Jerk Chicken with rice and peas or his Peri Peri chicken with rice and peas... As u can tell I only know that it's going to be some sort of chicken drumsticks (skin removed) with rice and peas :)

Ooh and I sat down to properly work out the syns per cupcake....14 syns so what a guess for yesterday with having half...was only 1/2 a syn out :)

Syns today
0.5 syn Mayo with dinner
7 syns half of my nommy cupcake but they are all gone now boo! Properly a good thing thou haha.
Total syns 7.5

Exercise : nothing today apart from house cleaning. Going the cave again tomorrow and possibly Zumba Thursday night.

Last edited:
EDIT

Went with Jamie's Killer Jerk Chicken only thing I need to syn is the 2 tbsn of honey (5syn) but as it serves 4 (possibly 5/6) I will count it as 1 1/4 syn per 4 servings bringing my syn total to 8 1/4 syns for the day.

Also having SW sweet potato fries and salad as hoping it goes further so then my dinner tomorrow will be sorted haha x

Good morning everyone :) can't u tell I am a happy bunny today haha! So I started back sw properly last Tuesday and even though I will be moving my WI days to Friday (as I prefer a WI just before the weekend) I thought I had better face the music and WI today at work (considering my very very very naughty Saturday and Sunday) and WI to get a true weeks loss/gain/STS

Lost 2lbs since last Tuesday WHOO HOOOOOO!!!

Laura_carlburgess said:
Good morning everyone :) can't u tell I am a happy bunny today haha! So I started back sw properly last Tuesday and even though I will be moving my WI days to Friday (as I prefer a WI just before the weekend) I thought I had better face the music and WI today at work (considering my very very very naughty Saturday and Sunday) and WI to get a true weeks loss/gain/STS

Lost 2lbs since last Tuesday WHOO HOOOOOO!!!

Ah well done Laura!!!! X

Back