Diary of a Maintainer

Thank you still chuffed about it :)

Wednesday 16th November 2011 - EE Day

Breakfast
28g porridge (HEB) with 350ml soya milk (HEA also used in coffee's)
Strawberries SF

Snack
Apple (SF)

Dinner
Left overs of 2 jerk chicken drumsticks (1 syn + FF) Rice and beans (FF) and salad - lettuce, beef tomato, peppers (SF)
Tbsn E/L Mayo (0.5syn)
Pineapple (SF)
Yogurt (FF)

Afternoon snack
Yogurt (FF)

Tea
SW chips (FF)
"fried Eggs" (FF)
Beans (FF)
Mushrooms (SF)
Tomatoes (SF)

Snacks
4 pink wafers (8 syns)

Syns
0.5 Mayo
1 syn jerk chicken
8 syn biscuits
Total syn's 9.5

Exercise: doing the cave again eeeeek!

Last edited:
Thursday 17th November 2011

Breakfast
2 egg ommlette (FF and part HEA)
Mushrooms (SF)
Baked Beans (FF)
Coffee's (rest of HEA's)

Snacks
Apple (SF)

Dinner
Jacket Potato no butter (FF)
Baked Beans (FF)
Salad of Lettuce, Onions, Tomato, Cucumber (SF)

Afternoon Snacks
Pineapple (SF)
Yogurt (FF)

Dinner
Fahita Veggies in a Pitta Bread (HEB)
(Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers and baby corn - SF)
Salad of Lettuce, Onions, Tomatoes and peppers (SF)

Update Syn's later

You are my hero Laura! I haven't even so much as sniffed exercise since Sept.

Ok so haven't been great updating diary been so busy... Although I have weighed in today and lost another 2lbs WHOO HOO!! :) got to stay strong for the weekend x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Ok so haven't been great updating diary been so busy... Although I have weighed in today and lost another 2lbs WHOO HOO!! :) got to stay strong for the weekend x

Well done!xx

Hi Laura! How are u? Things seem to be going well. Are u still maintaining or are u losing now? Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Hi Laura! How are u? Things seem to be going well. Are u still maintaining or are u losing now? Xxx

Hey

I am great how about you, how was your hen party? Not long now for the big day is it? Need to see some photos on here and I hope everything is coming together for u.

I am loosing at the moment just trying to shift the holiday weight gain...don't know how to change the title so have had to leave it. But not going as low as I was previously as that was too low just going for another 2lbs or so.

Btw meant to say that I have done three classes this week...cave, body tone and Zumba. Also going to do the shred tomorrow morning and Sunday morning to counter balance my night off tomorrow x

i a backkkkkkkk! ;-)

i upgraded my phone and one thing to another i didn't have the app on my new phone and online is just confusing.

ok so what's going on in the life of Laura?? well i am still maintaining my current weight is 8st 13lb at 5/8inch and i am very happy and comfortable around this weight.

my daughter is now a cheeky two year old and i am due to visit my sister in the amazing U...S...A! whoo hoo ;-)

god help me went it comes too trying to be good haha x

Thursday 1st March 2012 - EE Day

Breakfast
28g porridge (HEB)
100ml Soya Milk (part HEA or 1.5 syn haven't decided yet)
strawberries (SF)

Lunch
slimming eats Mexican chicken lasagna recipe but made it as a pasta sauce but veggie style so packed full of super free. had it for tea last night so decided to eat the leftovers today.
pasta (FF)

Snacks
Apple (SF)

Tea FF
Tuna (FF)
jacket Potato (FF)
Salad (SF)
E/Light Mayo x2 tbsn (2syn)

Snacks
Pineapple (SF)
optifit probiotic yogurt (might be 3 syn)

Last edited:
Welcome back :) good to hear you're still maintaining, and everything else sounds like it's going well too. Bet you're looking forward to going to the States! When do you go? xx

hey Sarah

long time no speak how are u? are u still with your fella? last time we chatted u were just starting out and had a few dates.

yes its all good ;-) i am super excited however i am going to miss my daughter and husband too much boo! i go 2 weeks tomorrow. two weeks today and i will be travelling down to the hotel in heathrow ;-) x

I'm fine thank you, still working my way down to target. Yep, still with him, it's coming up to six months now since we started seeing each other. Time flies!

You'll miss them, but I'll bet it will be great to spend some time with your sister. How long are you away for? A woman in our group went to San Fransisco for nearly 2 weeks and came back having lost 5lb, so it can be done! xx

ah thats great to hear as i know you were smitten with him back then ;-)

i go for 8 nights fly out 16th and land back morning of 25th. yes it will be haven't seen her in over 6 years now.

hmmm well i am not so sure about that haha u forgot to update my diary yesterday oops so will do that now.

Friday 2nd march 2012 - EE Day

breakfast
28g porridge (heb)
200ml soya milk (part hea)
strawberries (SF)

snack
Apple (SF)

Dinner
x2 "fried" eggs (FF)
beans (FF)
pineapple (SF)
aldi forest fruit yogurt (been told now are syn free Yey FF)

tea
Tuna (FF)
Baked Potato (FF)
Salad - lettuce cabbage carrot onion pepper and tomato (SF)
E/light Mayo (1syns)

Snacks
Apple (SF)
Effe's bottle lagar (complete guess as cent find it going to go for 160kcal for the 330ml bottle so 8 syns)
Feddie the frog (5syns)

syns
mayo 1 syn
effes 8 syns
Freddie the frog 5 syns
total syns 14

Last edited:
3rd March 2012 - Green Day

breakfast
28g porridge (heb)
200ml soya milk (part hea)
apple (SF)

lunch
x2 "fried" eggs (FF)
Tomatoes (SF)
Mushrooms (SF)
Mozzarella cheese (part hea)
2 wholemeal bread (2nd heb)

Dinner
vegetable chow mein - takeaway 7 syns for 360g i think?

syns
chowmein 7 syns

Well i didnt last very long did i.... Life got in the way though. My sister took a turn for the worse then i went to America to visit my other sister and then when i got back been with my sister who is sick and unfortunately she passed away last week :'( so my head had literally been in the shed and god only knows how much i have put back on. Feel like i am getting in the right frame of mind again so going to try again. Going for a green day today so i am having the following :

Saturday 7th April 2012 - Green Day

BREAKFAST
28g porridge HEB
350ml skimmed milk HEA
Jam 1 syn

Snacks
Apple SF
Muller light yogurt FF

DINNER
Beans FF
eggs FF
Toast HEB (2nd)

Tea
Pasta bake with onions peppers and mushrooms SF and FF and 2.5 syn*
28g cheese HEA (2nd)
Salad of lettuce cabbage onion peppers and tomato SF

Syns
Jam 1 syn
Pasta sauce 2.5 syn

* Sauce i made with WW mozzarella and spinach which is 140kcal for the whole jar (used two) but i believe The potion to be around 6 so will count it as 2.5 syns

Thanks girls yesterday didn't pan out again as husband wanted a curry however he's agreed to help me and not encourage me as ultimately me putting weight on will make me feel worse and more depressed in the long run. So its a new day and i am ready for it so i AM having the following

Sunday 8th April 2012 - Red Day

Breakfast
28g porridge HEB
350ml Milk HEA
Jam 1 syn

Dinner
2 egg omelette FF
Tomato SF
Turkey Breast FF

Snacks
Apple

Tea
Turkey roast FF
228g potato HEB (2nd)
Carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, peas SF
Yorkshire pudding and gravy (will work out syns later)

I did it!!! Yey!!!

Even though wasn't fully SW food prepared i still managed it. Had about 12 syns in total yesterday.

Monday 9th April 2012 - Green Day

BREAKFAST
28g porridge HEB
100ml milk part HEA
Jam 1 syn

DINNER
Baked beans FF
Egg FF
Wholemeal bread HEB (2nd)

Snacks
Red gala apple SF
Strawberries SF
Muller yogurt FF

TEA
Pasta Bake SF FF
Cheddar cheese Part HEA (+2nd)
Last piece of bread (from HEB) with garlic and low fast spread (3 syns)

Syns
3 low fat spread
2 galaxy chocolate

Last edited:
Back