Diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass...

Where is your food for today Mandy ?;)

Ey up! It's been a busy day, I've just popped on to post.

Breakfast - Cheerios and milk

Lunch - Eggs on toast

Dinner - Beef in ale, dumplings and carrots

Snacks - 1 x celebration and a scoop of phish food mmmmm

Alcohol - none

Day 3 completed :)

Mmm dumplings, love those. I forget you are not a lady of leisure and have to go to work.

Good food anyway.

Night, off to bed now x

Mandy if you get a chance would you look at my today diary. Bit long, but what do you think about the syns?
If you busy today tomorrow will do.

Been working on a family problem so did not leave after about an hour like I usually do.

Thanks Mandy x

Saturday 4th January

Still on a roll.
I'm working my way through my craft ufo's, so far this year I've finished a scarf and two embroidered Christmas decorations, just in time to pack away for next year :D I picked up another half finished scarf and decided life is too short to knit wool you don't like, so that has been charity bagged. I'm now doing a half finished alpaca scarf that I'd completely forgotten about. I'll soon have room in my chest for more projects :)
Food...

Brunch - Chicken noodle soup and roll

Dinner - Chicken biryani

Sancks - Baked stars, 2 x celebrations, possibly some ice cream later

I love doing my cross stitch cards. Does keep me sane when I am on my own. Your food looking ok Mandy.

Sunday 5th January

Brunch - Bacon and egg ciabatta

Snack - Bit of Robs cheese cake at garden centre

Dinner - Pizza

I'm hungry :(

Don`t sound a lot. How many calores do you think? Cake & pizza must be a few.
Did you end up eating anything else?

Monday 6th January

I'm going to try to be a bit more sensible with my food choices today :)
Have booked a romantic mini break overnight stay to Skipton on the 24th YAY! Just hope I can resist wine and over indulgence while we're there.

Breakfast - Bran flakes and milk

Lunch - Beef and onion wrap

Dinner - Actifry chips, roast beef in gravy, carrots

Snacks - Wotsits and 2 x celebrations

It was 1400 calories in total, all very yummy, but not the most sensible choices when you're trying to diet! :)

Mandy.... why on earth are you going hungry..... so you made a couple of not so great food choices, you still need to make sure you get enough real food into you to stop the hunger pangs.... eat some lean meat, or a spud, some noodles with a few stir fried veggies.... a great big bowl of microwaved veggies with some garlic pepper...

If you go around being hungry you are just asking to fall off the waggon x

Food is lookng better today Mandy. Although my SW diet is not doing too good, I reckon if I counted calories I would go for the likes of pizza. Human nature I think. We make it so hard for ourselves don`t we.

Hope you feel fuller today. :patback: :)

Normally I stick to sw principles even when counting calories, so usually I'm ok. I refuse to cook on a Sunday evening which is why I had pizza (it was very yummy) what I need to do is save a few calories through the week so I can have Sunday off :)

Back