Diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass...

Thanks ladies!
We always stay in a hotel and there's only 2 of us, I'd much rather have my own space and be able to do what I want (plus I like my own loo!) there's 4 of them including two large children, and I really don't do children :p
I just hope I don't dive head first into a vat of wine and eat chocolate...

Friday 4th October

Another miserable grey day here, it matches my mood of impending doom...
I couldn't help but be grumpy with oh last night, poor lad, it's not like he's looking forward to it particularly.
Positive thoughts - It's Friday - YAY!

Breakfast - porridge, honey, peaches and orange juice

Lunch - JP and beans

Dinner - Chicken balti and rice

Snacks - Apple, aero mousse

MFP - 1234 - if I resist wine!!

Mornng Mandy,

Hope your visitors don`t put you and your OH under too much stress this weekend.
Stay calm!!! or at least try.

You can always come on here and have a good rant. :)

Doreen

It was bearable ;)
Some bits were better than expected, others worse. I was shattered yesterday after all the running around, feeding people, making sure everyone is ok.
I love my own space and find having a lot of people around constantly a bit of an ordeal. They've left us this morning for the rest of their trip and aren't calling back in on their way back up :)
My diet is well and truly messed up, but I'm back on the wagon today and will face the music in the morning...

Hope it wasn`t too badfor you. I do know what you mean tho`.. My house is not really big enough for lots of people. I do now like my space, never used to.
As least it is over now and back on line.
Have a good day Mandy and nice to have you back.
x

Wednesday 9th October

Deep breaths and positive thoughts...
I'm giving up wine for the rest of October too.

Breakfast - Oats and yogurt

Lunch - Dunno yet

Dinner - Pasta bake

Will update later and hopefully not blow it again today.

Thursday 10th October

Plan for today, and all being well I'll actually stick to it...

Breakfast - Porridge with honey, apple juice

Lunch - wrap with chicken and tomato sauce

Dinner - Mayflower chicken curry with rice

Snacks - tbc

Food looking ok. You MUST try ---just like me, very trying. Still gonna put on this week.:read: Read my lips, try try try.

Take care Mandy xx

:)

Food looking ok. You MUST try ---just like me, very trying. Still gonna put on this week.:read: Read my lips, try try try.

Take care Mandy xx

:)
Thanks for your support as always Doreen x
I blew it again...
I had all the above, plus a massive bowl of ice cream with kit-kats crumbled over it, and entire packet of crumpets dripping in butter and a ridiculously large portion of curry because I'd defrosted enough for my husband but he didn't fancy it.
I was such a glutton :(
I think I'm going to go easy on myself this weekend and make a (another) fresh start on Monday.

Friday 11th October

I must calm it down a bit today :sigh:

Breakfast - porridge with honey, apple juice

Lunch - Vegetable soup and seeded granary roll (v yum, have dug my flask out)

Dinner - shepherds pie

Snacks - tbc

Back