Diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass...

Just a quick check in, it's been a busy day.
I lost 2.75 pounds today, not bad for 2 days back on plan! If only I could keep it up at that rate...

image-3116717025.jpg

Also my gorgeous Bailey boy is 10 today, not a birthday we thought he would see earlier in the year :)

Breakfast - Bran flakes, milk and apple juice

Lunch - JP and beans

Dinner - Pasta bake

Snacks - Yogurt and pears, glass of wine

Hey Mandy am fine thank you bit fatter than before but working on it coming off before Xmas I hope.
Just not easy sometimes staying focused life tends to get in the way!!
Glad you had a good week off xx

Woo well done on the loss! That's excellent for two days.

Happy birthday bailey! Whats he up to to celebrate? Have you got him a present? I had a bday party for my cat back in June (much to everyone else's dismay! lol) but he was not amused and hid most of the time :( x

Happy birthday bailey! Whats he up to to celebrate? Have you got him a present? I had a bday party for my cat back in June (much to everyone else's dismay! lol) but he was not amused and hid most of the time :( x
I like your style :D
He had special Birthday prawns, and his brother was told to keep out of the way lol. To say they dislike each other is an understatement!! His Granny bought him a new catnip toy - bless!
How daft are we?

What a brilliant start - well done!

Happy birthday to Bailey! Surely you allowed his brother to have at least one prawn? Do they like crab-sticks? One of those with a couple of prawns, followed by a little cream, was the pussy birthday treat in my family! All except for the puss who preferred a couple of crisps and a little cake (a female - make of that what you will)!

Thursday 28th November

I'm tired out, but all caught up at work and ready for my next break!

Breakfast - Bran flakes, milk, apple juice

Lunch - Chicken soup, warburtons thin, frazzles

Dinner - Haddock in lemon and chive sauce, new potatoes, peas

Snacks - Pear halves, yogurt and a well deserved glass of wine

Hi Mandy, congrats on the loss in that short time. Keep it up gal.

Yea I am back, but am noe away for a couplr of days after wi tomorrow. Have put mu diaries on tho.

Doreen x

Friday 29th November

Try again...

Breakfast - Bran flakes, milk and apple juice

Mid morning snack - 2 digestive biscuits - oops!

Lunch - not sure yet

Dinner - Beef in ale, Yorkshire pud, mushrooms, carrots, dumpling

Snacks - hopefully no more!

Not everyone likes surprise parties..... and cats don't like to admit that they can be surprised at all :eek:

I like your style :D
He had special Birthday prawns, and his brother was told to keep out of the way lol. To say they dislike each other is an understatement!! His Granny bought him a new catnip toy - bless!
How daft are we?

By the looks of it..... just daft enough :)

Mandy your not alone lots in the same boat!! Don't beat yourself up unfortunately it's just life at least we try most of the time
I wonder how much I would weigh if I didn't give a dam second thoughts I'm not going there haha
Chin up and soldier on we are troupers after all xx

Mandy your not alone lots in the same boat!! Don't beat yourself up unfortunately it's just life at least we try most of the time
I wonder how much I would weigh if I didn't give a dam second thoughts I'm not going there haha
Chin up and soldier on we are troupers after all xx
I know, I sometimes wonder what size I'd be if I had never dieted - scary!

Back