Diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass...

A loss is still a loss!

So sorry you're feeling poorly. Hope you recover soon.

Oh poor you x

Thursday 12th December

Well I've made it into work but I still feel queasy.
I HATE feeling/being sick even if it is good for my diet ;)

Breakfast - Bran flakes and Milk (couldn't face my apple juice)

Lunch - Ham wrap

Dinner - Something chicken and potato probably involving a maggi seasoning

They're all blokes - of course they don't appreciate me :)
It was a different matter last week when they all had man flu, I'm surprised they managed to survive it!
I'm taking it as a positive sign that I'm keeping food down, I just wish the nausea would pass now :sigh:

Hoping you have a speedy recovery xx

I'm feeling much better now thank you x
I'm just hoping my appetite doesn't fully return!!
I had my hair cut after work.....hmmm.....think she was having a bad day. I hope it looks a bit better when I do it myself...

I'm feeling much better now thank you x
I'm just hoping my appetite doesn't fully return!!
I had my hair cut after work.....hmmm.....think she was having a bad day. I hope it looks a bit better when I do it myself...

Never known a woman who doesn't say that EVERY time she gets her hair done lol x

Hope you are ok Mandy?

If I like my hair I know it's time to book a cut! I go every 7 or 8 weeks but it only seems 'right' in weeks 5 or 6. Most frustrating.

I'm sure you always look beautiful Patty.....

Evening all! I'm pleased to report my hair isn't as bad as first thought, I'm just annoyed that she's scalped me again. I made it quite clear that I didn't want anything off on top.
Humph....
It's been a mad busy day and my appetite has returned (grrr) but I have only been a little bit bad, not totally stoopidly bad.

You're lucky, my hair is very fine and straight. I've always had it very short and messy, but now want a slightly softer look. It'll grow - again!

I'm sure it's lovely x

Always the way when you have a haircut isn't it! I know I'm exactly the same lol. I'm glad it's looking nicer for you now that you've sorted it yourself.

What have you got planned for the weekend? :) x

It would be better an inch longer.
I've had Rob cut the back for me because it looked odd, letting him near my hair with a pair of scissors says it all!
I've had a 'doing jobs' sort of day, but everything is now organised. Cards written, presents wrapped, hopefully we'll finally get the decorations up tomorrow so now all there is to do is enjoy it.
I'm not doing too bad food wise either, I doubt I'll lose owt this week, but I shouldn't gain.

Back