Diary of a new Mummy

Yes im happy with that, iv come to the conclusion im never going to have big losses that will probably be my biggest with it being my first week but cos iv only got a stone(maybe a lil more to lose) i doubt il lose 3/4 a week more like 1/2 a week but anything is something abd slow and steady wins the race!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast: 1/4 melon

2x 400g bread (hexb)
2x bacon grilled
1x fried egg
Tomato sauce 2syns

Snack banana an toffee ww yogurt

Feel like iv eaten alot today because iv been up since half 8 thats early for me but baby slept from 11.30 til 8.30 so cant complain!!!

Lunch- batchelors chicken rice, ham and tomato and cucumber.

Going out for tea but im planing on having fajitas so only need to syn my wraps as my cheese will be healthy extra :)

So last nights tea was

Chicken wings to start - 5syns fot bbq dressing
Fajitas for main - 15syns for 3x small wraps
Cheese hex
Small rose wine 6.5syns

Today iv felt sick :(

Had a fry up for breakfast
2x bacon
Beans
Eggs
Mushrooms
Sw oven made potato slices

Lunch- at a pub
Steak and jacket potato. Peas and corn on the cob
Left most of this as the steak was really overcooked :(

Tea- half a melon & a curly wurly 6syns
Mayhave some alpen bars later cos still need my healthy extra b

Sunday:

Breakfast - banana grapes 2x wm toast with light philidelphia

Lunch chicken an bacon and cheese with jacket potato
5syns bbq sauce

Tea- spag bol with mushrooms onions peppers passata

Went to pub for lunch an had 3x diet pepsi :)

Breakfast today

Banana and toffee yogurt
Alpen light bar

Lunch- chicken savoury rice 1/4 cucumber 2 tomatos

Tea- attempted to make carbanara with quark but it was awful!!! So i went to the pub an had steak and jacket potato instead! Haha and a diet coke.

I need to b better tomorrow lots of fruit and water all day for me i need to a good loss on thursday and i feel like iv eaten loadsa crap. :(

Iv had a much better day today! So far iv dranl 4 pints of squash and water, breakfast was WM bread with bacon and egg and tomato sauce (2syns)
Followed by apple and banana

Lunch was tomato and herb and a strawberry muller yogurt

Tea- SW square chips
Chicken breast topped with bacon, cheese and bbq sauce (4syns) soooo nice!!!! With salad. I'l post a pic below cos it was so so scrummy! Best meal iv ever had on SW by far!

image-3820956150.jpg

Smothered chicken

Iv had a much better day today! So far iv dranl 4 pints of squash and water, breakfast was WM bread with bacon and egg and tomato sauce (2syns)

Tea- SW square chips
Chicken breast topped with bacon, cheese and bbq sauce (4syns) soooo nice!!!! With salad. I'l post a pic below cos it was so so scrummy! Best meal iv ever had on SW by far!

View attachment 74747

Smothered chicken

i love that tea myself ... its so nice isnt it..you wouldnt think you were dieting its like a real treaty tea!!!

Tea- SW square chips

View attachment 74747

Smothered chicken

I love this meal too, having it with onion rings sounds lush. We have onion rings in and I always forget about them, should start having them as a little treat

Feeling quite good today! Weigh in is tomorrow and im hoping for 2pound but i think il only get 1 off!

Breakfast 1x alpen light (hex)
Lunch- tomato an herb mug shot
Cucumber wrapped in ham
2x small apples
1x tangerine
Alpen light bar (hex)

Dinner will be chicken and pasta bake using 30g cheddar and mushrooms tomatos peppers onions.

Going for a 4mile power wall before tea! Think i may actually die!

Breakfast today- alpen light bar and banana

Lunch- mugshot and apple

Dinner- 3x ww sausages 1.5syns
Mash (using milk hex a )
Carrots, sweetcorn
Gravy 2syns

Weighed in tonight another 3lb off! Very happy, back in the 9 stone bracket now!!

I usually have snacks of fruit or yogurt an i use my syns just when i fancy them, if im going out for a meal or to make my meal nicer by adding sauce...etc. think im gonna try myself an use it on some chocolate this week :) so happy. Im doing exercise 2 times a week aswell. Starting a spinning class monday! An i do a 4 mile power walk with friends on a wednesday. X

I usually have snacks of fruit or yogurt an i use my syns just when i fancy them, if im going out for a meal or to make my meal nicer by adding sauce...etc. think im gonna try myself an use it on some chocolate this week :) so happy. Im doing exercise 2 times a week aswell. Starting a spinning class monday! An i do a 4 mile power walk with friends on a wednesday. X

your doing really well love.. good going with the excercise aswell :)

Friday:
B-
2x hm bread hexb
Philidelphia light hexa

L- potato leek and onion soup (free)
2x satsumas
Salt an vinegar french fries 4syns

Snack- cup of tea and curly wurly 6syns
1x apple

Dinner- chicken paprika fajitas with chicken batchelors rice and no wraps!! Good girl!

Total 10syns today!

image-3061906832.jpg

Yummy

Fell off the wagon a bit today :( all still within my syns but just feel abit bad :(

Breakfast- SW potatos, 2x grilled bacon,beans,mushrooms,2x fried eggs. (Fry light)
2x satsumas

Lunch- syn free potato leek an onion soup
Alpen light bar

Tea.... Here goes!!

1/2 portion of chicken curry from chinese
1/2 portion of chicken chow mein from chinese
2x spring rolls
1x can of diet coke

Im gonna syn the day as 50 i dont think(fingers crossed) that it was that much but just to cover me il say 50.
I probably wont be doing my usual power walk because the snow has frozen an made an ice rink on the pavement!

Back on 100% tomorrow and hopefully no syns!!!

Tried to make up for my syns yesterday by having a syn free day today!

Breakfast- 1/2 melon
Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Lunch- shape fat free yog
1/2 barchelors rice, ham, salad

Tea- spagetti bolognaise- passata tinned tomatos mushrooma onions peppers an extra lean mine an spagetti.
And 30g cheese on top! Hex a

0 syns!! Will have another alpen bar later as my other half of hex b.

100% again tomorro im hoping!!!

Back