Diary of a new Mummy

Hi, popping by to subscribe.
You're doing really well so far!! Well done!!
Hope the snowy stuff that's left is gone by your power walk on Wednesday. Friday was awful.....I slid around the car park by our shops lol

Well im going to go walking tomorrow aswell but in the day so i can see the ice! Ha got myself some new running trainers today an need to break them in before big walk weds so il do a half hr walk mon an tues too! Apparently we are getting more snow tonight tho!! :/ dont like takin baby out in snow. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just seen someone on Facebook who lives in Chester say that it's snowing heavily there. Don't think we've got any have we??!! I'm all snuggly in bed as I don't feel too good.

Well done on all the walking! Walking is the only exercise I do. Can't say I've done that much though this weekend because of the weather. 2 dogs pulling me from side to side....not good lol. Do you go walking with a group of friends? So much more fun if you're not alone. And time passes quicker too

Yes i walk on a wednesday with 3 friends 2 of them have dogs so they come along to, we start at little sutton go up a41 to wirral 100 down hopefarm past sir rob an then down sutton way. Its hard but good!! Its snowing near me!! :)

carlyb1208 said:
Yes i walk on a wednesday with 3 friends 2 of them have dogs so they come along to, we start at little sutton go up a41 to wirral 100 down hopefarm past sir rob an then down sutton way. Its hard but good!! Its snowing near me!! :)

You'll go right past my house then lol. I checked out the window before when OH came up to bed and you could see it was just starting to stick :)

Breakfast- banana and tangerine

Snack- 1/2 melon

Lunch- batchelors chicken an mushroom pasta

Tea is going to be chicken breast covered with bacon cheese and 2syns bbq sauce with SW chips an salad! Had it last week was very yummy!!!

Already had 1 litre of water going to have atleast another 1 later maybe more!
Going to metafit tonight.... Wish me luck! If i dont post tomorrow its killed me!

It was a killer!! I cant even walk down the staires!! Im really struggling today! Passed on boxing tonight but im determind to stil do my power walk tomorrow, i think the snow will have cleared up!

Breakfast- 2x tangerines, 1 banana 1 small apple

Lunch- 4 pieces of ham, sw chips and salad

Tea- batchelors rice chicken onions pepper an garlic

No syns!!! Going to have a cup of tea an a curly wurly an relax after iv bathed the baby!

Ooo I love curly wurly's :) just seen on the weather that there's more snow coming tomorrow afternoon!

Nooooo!!! Looks likes il be swimming then! Its a pain the epic only do late night swim on weds an fri now the pool closes at 6 for classes on the otherdays. Think the way my legs r feeling swimming may be better for me anyway!had my curly wurly an cupa tea it was lovely! Think iv earnt it tho only had about 5 syns since my chinese pig out on saturday

I've not been in the Epic since I was about 11 lol. I was wrong about the snow, sorry!!
Have a good day whatever you decide to do x

carlyb1208 said:
No u were right! Its snowing lots near me! :( swimming it is

I think I need to change the weather app on my phone lol. It's always bloody wrong!!!

Enjoy your swim x

Hi
I have just had a quick read through your food diaries, the meals look really healthy and filling - How are you getting on with your weight loss ? :)

Hi
I have just had a quick read through your food diaries, the meals look really healthy and filling - How are you getting on with your weight loss ? :)

Aw thank you, iv been doing it for 2 weeks now lost 3 in first week 3 in second andy 3rd weigh in is tomorrow so im hoping for atleast a pound so i can get my half a stone! I signed up for a 12 wk plan if i could lose a stone in 12 weeks id be estatic!
Not eaten much today been busy making jewelery.

Breakfast- 1/2 melon
Snack- alpen light
Lunch- tomato an herb mugshot

About to go food shopping now because my cuboards are bare!!! X

Just done 26laps in the pool :) pleased with myself

Had chicken peppers onions garlic carrots and potatos in a bag tonight (those things that have herbs in already and u wack it in the oven!) it was yummy.
Think i am right in saying its 9syns for seasoning so 4.5 syns for my half (altho OH's half was bigger)

Weigh in tomorrow!! Would love to get another 3 off!! But doubt it!

im seriously impressed with all the exercise you are doing that must be really helping your weightloss hun !!

I only do something twice a week, couldnt go walkin today because of weather so went swimming instead, i enjoy swimming much more than walking in -1 temperatures!!! Ha

Back